On average, employees at US Bank give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest US Bank employees are Assistant Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Senior Underwriters with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 223 US Bank Review Ratings)
"The CEO is a smart guy. He's very relate-able in finding a common ground with his employees. I would recommend anyone looking to start in the banking or IT career to start with US bank. Its a great place to work for a college grad or someone with a certification in the IT field."
Posted 6 years ago in Irving, TX
Data Warehouse Administrator
in Horsham, PA

"Great place to work and management is supportive. Solid benefits."

in Coeur D Alene, ID

"Treated like a number. No employee retention efforts and high turnover."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

US Bank (321)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)
in Minneapolis, MN

"Great place to work for. Top management cares about employees. Benefits such as pay and health lacking and can be competitive with other banks but otherwise a great place to work."

in Portland, OR

"Good company to work for."

Average US Bank Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Branch Manager
in Van Nuys, CA

"US Bank was a great company to work for. Very outdated technology and department workers. Company has amazing leaders and people who do care for their growth. Company is going through many changes and letting go of staff is hurtful. Overall, I would recommend management level individuals to apply here for growth."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Product Owner
in Gresham, OR

"I started working at U.S. Bank in June of 2017. My position, when I started, was as a Senior Business Analyst. I have since become an officer of the bank and am now a Product Owner working with a team of developers. My transition from Phoenix, Arizona to Portland, Oregon was made seamless by my new company as they allowed plenty of time to get settled in, both professionally and personally. The work environment at U.S. Bank is collaborative and team oriented, with personal growth available. They pride themselves on creating an employee forward environment. They offer a matching 401k, a pension program, comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance. There are even courses that lead to certification. U.S. Bank cares about diversity and community assistance. Wherever the location, you can bet they are a driving force for community well-being. With U.S. Bank, you will never have to worry about the quality of your employer."

in Willmar, MN

"Good place to work with good management"

Universal Banker
in Concord, CA

"I’ve worked with US bank for two years and the way they handle training is the only complaint I have. I started at a different branch then the one I ended with because my manager at the first one I felt as if he did not give good support. But overall Experience I had a good time and would still choose to work there just at a different location"

Universal Banker
in Gardena, CA

"I've worked with Usbank from 7/5/2011 to 07/24/2019. usbank is a great co., but they had to close many offices"

in Medford, OR

"I worked for U.S. Bank for nearly 3 years. I felt it was a constant struggle to get the tools that were required to succeed. I worked with great people and miss my team."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Erie, CO

"Senior management has reacted poorly to the pandemic, we are short staffed and underpaid. There's no advancement at the moment, and depending where you're trying to advance to, it is extremely difficult."

Project Analyst
in Minneapolis, MN

"Excellent organization to work for. Very people orientated with great concern for their employees."

in Owensboro, KY

"I have worked for the company for over eight years. During that time, I have worked in numerous areas. The company has excellent core values, great diversity and inclusion practices, and really have a thumbprint in the surrounding community."

Deal Administrator
in Portland, OR

"I’ve worked for US Bank since 2009. They believe in promoting from within. I stared out as a part time teller and moved in deal administration within a few years. I work with an amazing team of individuals that I have learned so much from."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Client Relationship Consultant
in Central Point, OR

"I worked for Us Bank since April 2018. I have been very grateful for the opportunity they have provided to me to help customers and reach my goals. What I love most about Us Bank is that they are customer eccentric. I anything new that came out was always to provide better service to the customers. I grew up always loving to help people regardless the situation. Hard work is recognized and promotions are very obtainable."