Infosys Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Infosys Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Infosys give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Infosys employees are Senior Test Analysts submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Technology Architects with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 790 Infosys Review Ratings)

"I have worked for Infosys since 2008. Great place to work, incomparable learning opportunities and amazing staff and co-workers."
Posted 8 years ago in Newark, CA
Infosys Employee

"I've worked for Infosys for half a year and so far it's been really easy to work here due to the little amount of work required for newcomers."

Technical Test Lead

"It's the best Software service-based company to work for. Definitely approve of the work culture"

Infosys Employee

"I worked for infosys in India for the duration of 2 years and 3 months, It provided me with lot of learning opportunities."

Application Support Analyst

"I’ve been an employee at Infosys for a few months now and my experience thus far has been exemplary. There is much room for growth within the company and the partnerships between Infosys and it’s clients provide people from all backgrounds and interests with the opportunity to grow outside of the company itself."

Process Manager

"I worked at Infosys for 5 years. The company was fine and the role I was in met my expectations. The only critic I could offer of the company is that there is very little growth for employees. The entire time I worked there I hardly saw promotions or raises provided for employees."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Infosys Employee

"I worked for Infosys for almost 4 years. They helped me gain experience in multiple roles in software development and project management."

Infosys Employee

"I am working at Infosys since April 2021. Although they train new hires, the quality of the training and the culture of the company isn't satisfactory!"

Infosys Employee

"Good for freshers but you will not have an opportunity to work on the technology you are interested in"

Senior Member of Technical Staff

"I worked for Infosys from December 2018 through November of 2020. There are a lot of opportunities for projects and training. Flexibility to change locations is needed and may be better for entry level employees than experienced individuals."

Infosys Employee

"Excellent company to work for"

Associate Developer

"I have worked for Infosys for about 11 months and it was a stepping stone into the corporate world, more in depth the Tech industry. Infosys was a great started in showing how independent you can be but at the same time being a team player, in terms of communicating effectively and working well together."

Infosys Employee

"Great organization to work for..."

Software Developer

"I WORKED FOR INFOSYS FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. tHEY WERE ONE OF THE BEST IN PLANNING AND MAKING SURE CLIENTS GOT THEIR EXACT DEMANDS."

Infosys Employee

"Infosys is a learning institute and have given me growth and great opportunities. Culture is mission driven and great room of proving your achievements."

Infosys Employee

"I have 12 years of experience working in multi-national companies in different locations in the US. Strong Technical and communication skills. I am open to exploring new possibilities."

Infosys Reviews FAQs

Is Infosys a good company to work for?

Infosys has an overall rating of 4.0 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 790 Infosys Review Ratings left anonymously by Infosys employees, which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at Infosys.

Does Infosys pay their employees well?

Infosys employees earn $70,000 annually on average, or $34 per hour, which is 6% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 544 Infosys employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Infosys Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a Infosys?

97% of employees would recommend working at Infosys with the overall rating of 4.0 out of 5. Employees also rated Infosys 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.5 for Rewards You Receive, 3.7 for Growth Opportunities and 4.0 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Infosys?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Infosys is a Director at $340,000 annually. Browse Infosys Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Infosys?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Infosys is a Embedded Engineer at $16,000 annually. Browse Infosys Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Infosys?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Infosys to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse Infosys Employee Job Reviews by Location