(based on 610 Infosys Review Ratings)
"I worked for Infosys since December 2011. It is an amazing place to start you career. The learning and training that this company gives is like none other. The work place is so beautiful that a 5 minute walk around the campus can give us a refreshment for another long day's work."
Posted 5 years ago in Newark, CA
Systems Engineer

"I got a chance to work on the Motorola MPEG encoder devices with the market-trending latest technologies. Got a chance to work with excellent people in great environment."

Senior Systems Engineer

"I've worked for Infosys Limited for close to 4 years now. It is one of the second largest IT company in India and spread across 30 countries world wide."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Infosys Employee

"It is one of the best companies in IT industry. Proud to be part of it as it was a great learning experience."

in Blue Bell, PA

"Great company, focusing on values and state of the art technology development. Low power distance allows you to voice your views without any fear. Appraisal cycles can be tricky and their effectiveness varies per appraiser. Workplace environment is pleasant and maintenance staff quick and helpful, so you are never stuck with a problem for long."

Technical Test Lead
in Plano, TX

"I am working with Infosys Limited since from January 2008. I would like to tell you about my company: 1. The minimum entry criteria into my company is: Candidate/employee should be having a minimum of 60% marks throughout the academic results (or grade A). 2. One of the Top Indian IT companies with revenues of around: approx. US$ 118 billion. 3. Customer Delight and as an employee, we always focus on customer delight."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Macon, GA

"I spent almost 8 years here. As my first employer I really appreciate the work culture and ethics here. Got a lot of help from peers in completing my work."

Technology Lead
in San Antonio, TX

"Great company to work with."

Technical Analyst
in Milpitas, CA

"I have worked for Infosys since from 2008 and found its an ideal place to work. Environment makes you feel great, Support given by managers and leads to take bottom line responsibility helps to pickup and complete task. Builds confidence and comfort. I want to move from company to peruse higher role and take higher responsibility. Job description given above was exactly fits my role and given utmost confidence that i can perform better. Infosys given me change to learn, I am putting my learning to implementation."

in Charlotte, NC

"Onsite bench policy sucks! Two weeks notice sucks! Appraisals and other career management programs suck big time! Nepotism, favoritism, etc. overshadow performance and hard work. Good company to stay for a maximum of one year. Or else you will stagnate to death."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Lyndhurst, NJ

"I have been working with Infosys Technologies with more than 3.5 years now and can say that employee retention policy is poor and lacking in career growth. The company only focuses on clients and doesn't care about employee satisfaction. Although, the new CEO is taking a lot of pain to do so, let's hope for the best."

in Bellevue, WA

"I've worked for Infosys for the last 8 years. The company makes good employee friendly policies but lacks the implementation of those policies at mid-senior level management."

in Nashville, TN

"This is a good company."

in Torrance, CA

"I have been working for Infosys Ltd. for about 3 years now. The work life balance would get screwed up because of outsourcing most of the work to offshore. An employee would typically find himself/herself getting into calls at night with offshore team and that too for long durations of time."

in Lisle, IL

"Good company to start with as you get to learn a lot (at least it worked for me). Had a great team which made work fun. I would recommend company spending more effort on getting people trained on niche techs and not just go for bread-butter application maintenance and support."