(based on 766 Infosys Review Ratings)
"I worked for Infosys from 2010 to till date. My experience with Infosys was and is good. Infosys employs 200K+ employs worldwide. It has it office locations around 60+ countries. Being one of India's top IT company for many years and consistently proves it. I am so proud to be part of such a big and esteemed company. My overall experience with Infosys was good."
Posted 6 years ago in Bellevue, WA
Project Manager
in Bothell, WA

"Infosys is an excellent service company with a worldwide presence and CMM level 5 capabilities."

in Toronto, ON

"Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation and I have been working with Infosys for almost 2 years. I would say Infosys is great for those who want to learn and it provides a good work environment and infrastructure."

in Jersey City, NJ

"I work for Infosys Ltd for the past 10 Years. It's a very ethical and employee caring company driven by business. There are more than 200,000 employees in our company. There is a lot of frequent training happening inside the organization to keep each and every employee up to date with technology."

Project Manager
in Bothell, WA

"I am with Infosys for last 3 years. It's excellent CMM Level V company with world wide reputation. After traveling length and breadth of technology world; it's time to put my ability and skills to test in the different arena. I will be always a proud alumni of Infosys."

Principal

"Excellent company and Process driven"

Lead Application Consultant

"i do not have any input about my current company."

Technology Lead

"I have worked for Infosys for more than a year in a very challenging project in downtown LA. I like to work with very skilled people. The only issue I have is that I use to spend more than 4 hrs commuting every day."

in Texas City, TX

"It is very good to work for. Am very much interested with the requirements."

in Rosemead, CA

"Work culture is quite good. We have supportive management and a highly skilled workforce."

in Reno, NV

"Jennifer was a substantial project manager during the regional operation center transition of our Microsoft BPO contract from Arvato to Infosys. Operations maintained and exceeded KPIs, productivity and client expectations during the contractual change over = Jennifer was paramount! Simultaneously, Jennifer offset multiple senior-mid level team managers who were on leave, flawlessly occupying their capacities and leading those teams to higher success. Thereafter, Jennifer was transferred to oversee our UAT/API business segment where she led by example in a quick paced environment, improving team morale, reduced attrition, increased client satisfaction, transformed several workflows eliminating waste, dropping average handling time, streamlining the systemic interface for further automation of the CRM tools to improve productivity, quality and less manual touch for our contract agents. Jennifer is a value-add to our operations and management team who continuously exceeds goals/targets set."

Infosys Employee

"I work for Infosys. As a company, I'd rate it very high. I was promised a specific role but the person I was to replace decided not to leave. I ended up performing at a much lower level than I had anticipated. I am thankful for the employment opportunity but believe I wasted two years."

Senior Consultant

"Worked with It giants for the past 10 years.Experience on emc,hp,netapp,hitachi storage.Backup includes veritas netbackup,Tsm etc Customers include financial,banking,aerospace etc."

Process Specialist

"Recent layoff, company and supervisor did all they could to assist the team with other options. This company goes above and beyond for their employees."

Analyst

"I have worked with Infosys technologies from 2013 and my experience has been great!"

Technology Lead
in Richardson, TX

"It is very good company and nice work culture and environment. Lot of opportunities."