(based on 34 TeleTech Review Ratings)
2.6
"I worked for them for 2 years, and liked some of it, though it is not the job for me. It's an easy enough job, and if you work there enough you can move up. For those either in the phone support industry or looking for a part time job, or a temp job this is a nice fit. Just make sure you're on time and can handle a semi-strict schedule. Though they do offer part time."
Posted 6 years ago in Morgantown, WV
in Greenwood Village, CO

"Please feel free to pass this review on to everyone in IT that you know that might end up working for TeleTech so that they do not make the same mistake I did by trusting them with my financial safety and security in the form of employment. TeleTech reneged on a signed employment agreement for reasons that had nothing to do with anything I did. They fired a Project Manager two days before my start date and reneged on an employment contract. This is how TeleTech does business."

in Englewood, CO

"Great place to work. I would tell anyone to work here."

TeleTech (56)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Applied Media Technologies (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is WIS International (24)
Customer Service Specialist
in North Hollywood, CA

"I worked at Teletech Inc for FEMA during hurricane Katrina."

in Englewood, CO

"Friendly people, smart, can learn a lot on the job, poor career advancement and salaries that are in general 20% below market (at least)."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average TeleTech Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
in Greeley, CO

"I've recently been employed at Teletech, in Greeley, Colorado and I have to say it is a good call center. Teletech is partnered with USAA, we assist in any way possible we can for troops and their families in the army whether they are retired or not. I am in the banking department and I do my job well."

in Englewood, CO

"Teletech IT has afforded me the opportunity to develop new IT solutions and exciting technologies. However, the work environment is caustic with IT executives routinely demeaning seasoned engineers and leaders. Day to day work activities are dominated by adhoc requests, fire drills without a valid emergency, and email storms. IT Leadership lacks strategic vision and competence to evolve IT service and refuses to empower line managers to make real differences in IT's business value."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Personnel Supervisor
in Morgantown, WV

in Englewood, CO

"If you would like to work in a meat market then this is your job. Management has no clue what they are doing and no support. Benefits not that good and the company talks about bonuses but never pays out."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Active Directory Migration Engineer
in Englewood, CO

"Somewhat unorganized as a company with limited buy-in from upper management. But, overall, not a bad place to work."

in Englewood, CO

"I've worked for Teletech@Home for over a year and love the job in itself, but the people over you take you in so many different directions to where it can be confusing to what exactly they are looking for from you. There are absolutely no raises given so what you can in at, that's what you will be at until you move up to a different position, and if you're not a favorite, that might not happen. This is a great temporary job, but it's not a job you try to make a career out of."

in Mexico, ME

"Good company, with good work environment."

in Englewood, CO

"Narrow-minded, money-grubbing management with an employee-always-expendable attitude."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Englewood, CO

"GREAT JUMPING OFF POINT - Just know what is best for you."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Springfield, MO

"I worked at the Springfield, MO Teletech for almost a year and it was the most horrible work experience I've ever had. About halfway through training, I found out I was pregnant, but was promised maternity leave and accommodations for any pregnant issues that may arise. It was all bull. The job itself, a service representative for USAA banking, was made out to be a big deal, and that we were patriotic and supporting our troops, and it ended up being all about sales."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Englewood, CO

"I've worked for Teletech since 2006. Availability to move up was always available but compensation was always under the market. TeleTech is not an IT company, in essence is just a BPO."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5