9 Applied Media Technologies Reviews

Browse Applied Media Technologies Reviews by Job Title →
4.8
(based on 7 Applied Media Technologies Review Ratings)
4.7
5.0
4.7
4.6
"I have never sold anything before here. I was a stay at home mom and got divorced and had to go back to work. I didn’t think it was for me but Josh convinced me to try. I’m glad he did. I really like it. My customers love us and I really enjoy saving them money. I don’t have a degree, so I make way better money than I would anywhere else."
Posted 2 years ago in Clearwater, FL
in Clearwater, FL

"I love it here. I could probably jump to Tech Data or another big company but I don’t want to put up with the corporate BS. This place is big enough and old enough that I don’t worry about my paycheck bouncing, but small enough that I feel like I really make a difference. I made level 2 support in less than a year and I’m kind of the go to guy on the new player. I’m having fun."

in Clearwater, FL

"I came in when the software was brand new and full of bugs. It was very frustrating. Some people even quit because of it. At this point the software works great. I’ve used every CRM from Telemagic to salesforce.com and this software is way easier and better. The company doesn't offer health insurance."

4.8
Applied Media Technologies (9)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Applied Media Technologies (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is WIS International (24)
3.4 Average of All Companies in this Industry (973)
in Clearwater, FL

"I have worked in a lot of the local sales rooms, from energy to suntan oil. They’d give you a phone and note cards. This place is a whole different world. Everything is computerized. The software does everything except talk for you."

in Clearwater, FL

"I have been here almost 2 years and have done really well, but I’ve watched a lot of people wash out. Their products and services are the best on the market, and way lower prices, so selling them is pretty easy. The low prices are a problem, though, because with the small ticket size you have to sell a LOT to make good money. The only way to do that is to hammer the phone. I do, so I make good money. A lot of people can’t. They’ve added some multi-year subscriptions to give us bigger tickets to sell, so it’s getting easier."

in Clearwater, FL

"I have been working for them since 2015 and still sticking with them just due to the reason, that I love this company. You will get your reward If you perform well."

Sales Account Executive

in Clearwater, FL

"I have worked for Applied Media Technologies from April 2015 to December 2016. I was a Database Administrator there. AMTC is a very good company. I enjoyed their working environment, colleagues were friendly and compensation plan wasn't that bad. Work pressure was pretty high though."

Systems Network Administrator

"It was a poor work environment and the owner would not spend money where needed."

Major Account Sales Executive
in Largo, FL

"This review is the fate of working for a company where one squirrel of an owner makes all the decisions."

What do you like about working at Applied Media Technologies?

"the fellow whining employee pity parties at break."

"Just show up and smile and they will hire you if you say you have phone sales/telemarketing experience and you can call 200 businesses a day."

What don't you like about working at Applied Media Technologies?

"The owner's emotional ups and downs and his little man syndrome, is like walking on eggshells everyday. Also, he went back on his word again and cut everyone's residual income which was why we all worked there from the beginning. Rip-off!!"

"Let someone else manage your company for you that IS A Professional manager."