Teleperformance Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Teleperformance Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 76 Teleperformance Review Ratings)

Teleperformance Employee

"Our Social Media client is spending millions to re-vamp our Boise office and introduce a work/life balance that supports the mental and physical health of their social media moderators—I love that, don’t get me wrong. However, if our social media client is concerned about our mental and physical well-being, I wish they would start by sponsoring our medical insurance benefits, because almost half of my income goes towards paying for my mediocre medical insurance plan offered by my employer (highest coverage option available to us, but still mediocre). At the end of each pay period, 46% of my monthly pay goes towards paying for my Teleperformance medical plan. I am only paying for medical coverage for myself, so I shudder to imagine what medical benefits must cost my fellow employees with children! Not only is almost half of my income going towards paying for a mediocre medical insurance plan, but unfortunately it’s the highest coverage plan offered to us (the deductible simply isn’t low enough to justify the monthly premium cost). I imagine that Teleperformance is quite a large company, so you would think they would get better deals on insurance premiums for their employees, but that is not the case apparently. Although, it does not help that Boise Teleperformance does not offer employer contributions to their employees health plans.. maybe the company could improve things by starting there. My point is that if our Social Media client it’s throwing millions of dollars at Teleperformance to ensure the health and well-being of their social media moderators, then I wish they would start with the basic necessities like quality health plan options (or sponsoring 50% of our monthly premiums for our existing insurance plans) instead of starting by building us a $50k Xbox/PS3 gaming room."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Sales Representative

"My recent job was teleperformance. I find it to be a good company with different experience I never done before. It’s a very good job with nice and helpful workers , I would recommend this job to any of my friends, family and strangers."

Teleperformance Employee

"I have been working with Teleperformance since October 2020 till date. They had a team of 300,000 + passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects. As one of the world’s larger private sector employers and clear global industry leader. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
DevOps Engineer

"Is a good place to work, not bad"

Insurance Supervisor

"I worked for Teleperformance for 2 years from the beginning of 2018 to 2020. Teleperformance is a great company to get some solid experience for your resume. They promote from within any chance they get."

Teleperformance Employee

"A great place to work related to an IT career."

Teleperformance Employee

"I have worked for teleperfomace.Since last two year I have great experience for customer care executive I love this job and in this organization I'm working for Hilton hotels for reservations and all customer service my all manager are good. But there I didn’t get growth opportunity that why I was leaving and there I learn so much I build my Knowledge, Punctuality, Stability, Passions and etc. my team members we’re supported me always and I always support and helps. I always gave my full side to my previous organization."

Teleperformance Employee

"Great company. If you work hard you are rewarded."

Sales Agent

"I worked for Fanatics as a seasonal job contacting people who purchase items from fanatics.com"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Teleperformance Employee

"Overall I’ve learned a lot with the many roles I had at Teleperformance."

Call Agent

"I have worked for this company since 2016, customer service. I’d say the training needs worked on"

Teleperformance Employee

"I have been working for Teleperformance for about 4 months now. The experience has been a tad shaky to me. It took a very long time to get into the job and when you needed to speak with a supervisor you could never find one. With that being said I just decided that I needed a change for myself."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Teleperformance Employee

"I do not want to review this organization. System is forcing me to do so."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Teleperformance Employee

"Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values.So working with Amazon can definitely get you where u need to be for the your next career goal"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Technical Support Supervisor

"Teleperformance USA is a third party call center that works with many different clients. Your experience relies on the client that you work for. My experience in technical support has declined over the past few years and it is no longer the company I want to invest my time in. The best part about my job is my boss and my co-workers."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Teleperformance Reviews FAQs

Is Teleperformance a good company to work for?

Teleperformance has an overall rating of 3.5 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 76 Teleperformance Review Ratings left anonymously by Teleperformance employees, which is 10% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 88% of employees would recommend working at Teleperformance.

Does Teleperformance pay their employees well?

Teleperformance employees earn $24,000 annually on average, or $12 per hour, which is 64% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 53 Teleperformance employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Teleperformance Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Teleperformance?

88% of employees would recommend working at Teleperformance with the overall rating of 3.5 out of 5. Employees also rated Teleperformance 3.3 out of 5 for Company Culture, 2.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.1 for Growth Opportunities and 3.4 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Teleperformance?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Teleperformance is a Support Engineer at $115,000 annually. Browse Teleperformance Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Teleperformance?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Teleperformance is a Inbound Call Center Representative at $16,000 annually. Browse Teleperformance Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Teleperformance?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Teleperformance to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and cons to be Rewards You Receive.

Browse Teleperformance Employee Job Reviews by Location