Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Anonymous Employee

Browse Teleperformance Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 30 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Boise, ID

"Our Social Media client is spending millions to re-vamp our Boise office and introduce a work/life balance that supports the mental and physical health of their social media moderators—I love that, don’t get me wrong. However, if our social media client is concerned about our mental and physical well-being, I wish they would start by sponsoring our medical insurance benefits, because almost half of my income goes towards paying for my mediocre medical insurance plan offered by my employer (highest coverage option available to us, but still mediocre). At the end of each pay period, 46% of my monthly pay goes towards paying for my Teleperformance medical plan. I am only paying for medical coverage for myself, so I shudder to imagine what medical benefits must cost my fellow employees with children! Not only is almost half of my income going towards paying for a mediocre medical insurance plan, but unfortunately it’s the highest coverage plan offered to us (the deductible simply isn’t low enough to justify the monthly premium cost). I imagine that Teleperformance is quite a large company, so you would think they would get better deals on insurance premiums for their employees, but that is not the case apparently. Although, it does not help that Boise Teleperformance does not offer employer contributions to their employees health plans.. maybe the company could improve things by starting there. My point is that if our Social Media client it’s throwing millions of dollars at Teleperformance to ensure the health and well-being of their social media moderators, then I wish they would start with the basic necessities like quality health plan options (or sponsoring 50% of our monthly premiums for our existing insurance plans) instead of starting by building us a $50k Xbox/PS3 gaming room."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Sandy, UT

"I have been working with Teleperformance since October 2020 till date. They had a team of 300,000 + passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects. As one of the world’s larger private sector employers and clear global industry leader. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Columbus, OH

"A great place to work related to an IT career."

in Indianapolis, IN

"I have worked for teleperfomace.Since last two year I have great experience for customer care executive I love this job and in this organization I'm working for Hilton hotels for reservations and all customer service my all manager are good. But there I didn’t get growth opportunity that why I was leaving and there I learn so much I build my Knowledge, Punctuality, Stability, Passions and etc. my team members we’re supported me always and I always support and helps. I always gave my full side to my previous organization."

Average Teleperformance Attributes by Anonymous Employee

2.5
in Salt Lake City, UT

"Great company. If you work hard you are rewarded."

in Boca Raton, FL

"Overall I’ve learned a lot with the many roles I had at Teleperformance."

in Richmond, VA

"I have been working for Teleperformance for about 4 months now. The experience has been a tad shaky to me. It took a very long time to get into the job and when you needed to speak with a supervisor you could never find one. With that being said I just decided that I needed a change for myself."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Toronto, ON

"I do not want to review this organization. System is forcing me to do so."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in California City, CA

"Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values.So working with Amazon can definitely get you where u need to be for the your next career goal"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Boise, ID

"I have been employed with Teleperformance since 2016 and it was a great experience to move through the company quickly. Lots of opportunity for advancement for dedicated hard working employees. Work life balance is low for salaried employees as you can be working 60 plus hours per week. Meetings are pretty rough as they threaten to clean house a lot and causes unnecessary stress and worry for even top producers. They need to allow management to coach effectively and praise advisors and offer incentives for those who do well."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5