(based on 165 SAIC Review Ratings)
"Although I did not work for SAIC long, I would recommend this company to anyone. It was the most fantastic internship I could have asked for. I was challenged to learn so many different things but at the same time was given the freedom to get projects and assignments done at my own pace and in my own ways. I finished all projects on time and even earlier and was always given the opportunity to do more. My co-workers were always helpful and taught me so much. Everyone was quite happy there."
Posted 6 years ago in Huntsville, AL
in Huntsville, AL

"Normal workday of 8 hours. Many aspects of Government Contracted Labor. Contract Program Management is limited in its effectiveness due to Government restrictions Excellent peer interaction when necessary. Waiting for Federal Government to Communicate/Fund to Contracts Working with the various departments within the company. This has lead to numerous fantastic working and individual connections. Pros Teleworking opportunities, Flex Time, Plenty of Personal leave/sick leave, Great salary. Cons: approval of school reimbursement max is a bit low and health deductions kind of high for family."

in Kansas City, MO

"Good to work at saic. People are helpful."

SAIC (278)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Newport Medical Instruments (7)
1.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Roberts Home Medical (5)
in Washington, DC

"Great place to work at and you can grow well here."

in Chantilly, VA

"There a well adapted company to meet the Nations space development and exploration needs. They are also very conscientious when it comes to taking care of their customers and employees alike."

Average SAIC Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in McLean, VA

"For SAIC: Technical Advisory work: secure systems architecture, cybersecurity, cryptography, integration/test/ deployment, operational leadership, SDLC w/DevOps, and web-programming development. Program management support for system life-cycles: Requirements Analysis, Software Design, Code, Test, Deployment, Maintenance. CMMI-based process w/Business analysis, Risk management; Focus on: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): program mgmt. with a DevOps approach (going beyond Agile: adding development operations ('ops), by multi-version product releases --staggered across Integrated Master Schedule). QA/Process control with its modifications adhering to a process definition Engility derived from the CMMI model. Documentation templates for CDRL delivery. Training. QA/CM built-in. Compliance to governance requirements. Coordination with IV&V. Capabilities: excellent at multi-tasking, strong organization of information, common-sense solutions, ability to establish rapport and gain trust, expert: planning, analysis, and evaluation of programs. Testing/docs: Software Test Plan, Software Test Description, Software Test Reports. CDRL delivery. Certifications: CompTIA: Security+ (exams: V-301, V-401, valid until 5/6/2020), and A+ Proposal work: trained in the Shipley Method and other styles; trained user: SEER-SEM. COMSAT Custodian training: by National Security Agency (NSA). FORMAL EDUCATION (Completed) MBA in Technology Management, University of Phoenix, [GPA: 3.9], have transcript. (Pursuing): Master of Science (MS) in Computer Science at Ellis University; I have my transcript. (Earned): numerous credit hours for: MS degree in Systems Science SUNY Binghamton, NY. (Completed): BA Chemistry, Bard College; have transcript. (Completed): National Contract Management Association (NCMA) -- graduate-level: • Formation of Government Contracts (Grade: A) • Administration of Government Contracts (Grade: A)"

in El Segundo, CA

"I have worked with the company since they acquired the company I previously worked for. The management of personnel and how they handle new hires is appalling. Your best relationships are those that work on a contract with you, otherwise if you need anything from corporate, you will be left frustrated and annoyed."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Huntsville, AL

"Great company, good benefits and good time off."

in Chantilly, VA

"I've been working for SAIC for almost two years now and this company is a great company to start your career in any field imaginable. The company is based out of Chantilly, Virginia and is one of the leading companies in Aerospace & Defense contracts in the United States. They allow you to also maintain a good "work, life balance" to be able to still enjoy and live your everyday life. The company is constantly evolving and has hired more millennials and recent graduates in their fields to grow the company and groom those individuals in their field."

in Frederick, MD

"Great company and management. Salary and Benefits is within market range in the DMV area."

Optical Engineer
in Reston, VA

"Great company and I was placed in a very autonomous environment."

in Reston, VA

"Great company with great people!"

in Reston, VA

"Great company future looks bright"

in Reston, VA

"Second time around at SAIC. First time was a much better experience. Did not feel supported my management this time."

Lead Assessor
in Reston, VA

"This website is really good easy to use and navigate. There is everything to love about this mmjhugujjjjnubbuuvcduxcjckcjxjxjcjcjcjxjxjccjcjcjcjcjxjxjcjxjcjckcjfjfjgjckckckckvkckckckcjcjcjcjcjxjxjxjcjxjcjcjcjcjcjxjcjcjcjcjcjcjcjcjckckcjcjcjcjckcjcjcjcjckcjckcjcjckckckcjcjcckckckvkckvkvkckvk"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in King George, VA

"I've worked with SAIC for seven years, as well as two years for former SAIC-owned AMSEC. Good working conditions, fair compensation, good benefits."