(based on 153 SAIC Review Ratings)
"Although I did not work for SAIC long, I would recommend this company to anyone. It was the most fantastic internship I could have asked for. I was challenged to learn so many different things but at the same time was given the freedom to get projects and assignments done at my own pace and in my own ways. I finished all projects on time and even earlier and was always given the opportunity to do more. My co-workers were always helpful and taught me so much. Everyone was quite happy there."
Posted 6 years ago in Huntsville, AL
Logistician
in Warner Robins, GA

"I've worked for SAIC for almost 5 years. I've found it to be a rewarding company to work for. I have never been in a more professional and employee friendly environment."

in Reston, VA

"This was a previous employer and they were okay until I came back from Afghanistan. No opportunity to come back to another job once out of theater really made it hard for me to want to go back."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Senior Health Physicist
in Earth City, MO
Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Software Developer
in Portland, OR

"BPA has too many forms to fill out just to write code, it's a very slow process to get anything done. I thrive on challenges, I needed more than the doldrums of FED Contractor."

in Jacksonville, NC

"Only been working for SAIC for 5 months and over all I really like the work environment and my co-workers."

Webmaster
in Reston, VA

"Great company and excellent benefits. A great place to learn."

UX Developer
in McLean, VA

"This was my first corporate job. It was better than I thought it would be. I really appreciate how much corporate mothering there was, benefits, 401K match, education support. I can't speak for the other divisions (cube farms) but I was well treated."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
IT Systems Specialist
in Newnan, GA

"I have worked for SAIC for a total of 5 years and I have just received my 5 year award. My IT career spans over 17 years of total experience in the field of IT and to be honest I have most of it. I enjoy IT and that also includes the hassles that come along with with it. I welcome a challenge and I am never afraid to try something new. I have an excellent attitude towards my peers willing to learn and grow from their own experiences. I truly believe I will be a great asset to your team."

Systems Engineer
in Mystic, CT

"The company was a great place to work. The people I worked with and the customers we served were great. I was given many opportunities to learn new things and to improve my skills through online and in person training opportunities both inside and outside the company."

Software QA Engineer

"I've worked on this contract for about 5 yrs and the work environment is very friendly, benefits are good, and supervisor is very supportive in getting our work done. They will pay for higher education if you want to improve or learn new skills and prepare you to move up in ladder."

Software Engineering Intern
in Huntsville, AL

SAIC Employee

"Rather than lead the way for an incredible work environment the company chooses to fall inline with the industry median and focus more on profit than the employee community."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
CSA Associate
in Havelock, NC

"The company is great to work for. I have a lot of freedom to get my job done without my supervisor not micromanaging my work."

Engineering Intern
in Littleton, CO

"Is a phenomenal workplace to start off your career. Everyone in the office is friendly and wants you to succeed."

Quality Control Analyst
in Virginia Beach, VA

"I've worked for SAIC since 2008 to 2013. As one of the oldest and most experienced management service corporation. The time tested and highly effective professionals and combined with advanced technology to determine a great work place that help employee achieve the success in their career. Science applications International Corporation is exemplary and dedicated to outstanding support to their customers."