(based on 325 Robert Half Review Ratings)
"Been in the IT Security Dept for three years. They really thrive on innovation and actively promote it, even giving employees paid time to come up with new ideas. We're always developing the latest tech to support our field reps and clients. Working for a global company is truly exciting."
Posted 7 years ago in San Ramon, CA
Recruiting Manager
in Indianapolis, IN

"Great company, was very sad to part ways due to COVID-19."

Accounting Manager
in Winchester, KY

"Taica Corporation was my first assignment with Robert Half Management Resources. I enjoyed the opportunity to fill in temporarily until the company I was assigned to (Taica Corporation) determined the direction they wanted to take for their accounting needs."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Robert Half (476)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
in Louisville, KY

"I have worked with Robert Half on and off since graduating college and they have always been incredibly helpful to me, even when they were unable to place me in a job."

in Jacksonville, FL

"my experience has been somewhat 'shaded' due to the pandemic. The Robert Half associate that I worked with extensively was placed on furlough thus decreasing my personal exposure to opportunities."

Average Robert Half Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Accounts Leader
in White Plains, NY

"I've worked for CSI since 2016. This was a family setting where as the owners would always be available to assist in any way they could in the business or personal affairs. This midsize company will grow do to team work and weekly meetings. Company bbq's, fishing outings and other activities allow employee's to bond and create a caring atmosphere in the office. This is a great company to work for."

Financial Analyst

"I was contracted by Robert half to my project at Baylor College of medicine. I interacted with professionals from all departments and they were excellent to work with. It was a joy to be part of the team there and I was valued for my work."

Collections Specialist

"These people a very unprofessional and not trustworthy at all. I accepted a job offer at JPMorgan Chase through them. They made me wait weeks after providing all the requested documents, motivating that my background hasn’t been cleared yet. After a month they called me to inform that JPMorgan Chase has fulfilled the number of candidates in Elgin and they don’t need more people. I refused other job offers, complete waste of time. I do not recommend to anyone this company, stay away from them!"

Recruiter

"While working at Robert Half, I found my tenure beneficial and rewarding."

Robert Half Employee

"Work on and off for the past 10 years. Not many assignments, last assignment 2008"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Danbury, CT

"Working with Kind and reasonable people makes my job a franchise or and I enjoy working with the diversity of many many different types of clients."

Consultant

"Robert Half gave me an exceptional opportunity to obtain diverse industry experience as a consultant across multiple ERP systems. I obtained experience working for FEDEX Services, which was the largest company I had ever worked for. I was satisfied with my supervisor's approach to mentorship, development, and growth during my tenure with the company. He will serve as an excellent reference!"

Senior Financial Analyst
in Hauppauge, NY

"I am working with Robert half as Salaried Professional since Feb 2019. I have been assigned to several clients during this time. Working in different work environments and accounting systems helped me broaden my experience and view of things. I think now I feel much more confident in taking on a new challenge."

Robert Half Employee

"Work assigned and duration of the projects is based on contracts. Various industries, various roles - it was always something new to learn. My communications with account managers who procure the contracts has been Productive in many cases. Based on my years of experience they involve me in the client survey portion of the contract process to identify contract scope of work. I have been given clear access to training materials to improve on and learn new IT skills. I have a good line of communications with my direct manager. That is the end of the Pros. The Cons: we are a subdivision of Robert Half Technology. Because of that we have additional access restrictions to basic Technical equipment like laptops and other tools needed as we do not work normal from the normal main office. We are in the field and cannot rely on the client to supply us with that type equipment for consultant. What equipment we do receive is rendered unusable do to the way the equipment is configured. Corporate IT sets it up as if we are based out of a corporate Robert Half office and does not allow us any access to the technical tools needed on a client site. For years I have been using my personal hardware / software. Laptop / Office 365 / MS Project / Sharepoint subscriptions and other materials that Robert Half does not reimburse me for. I have attempted to voice my requests to upper management in corporate without any answer or resolution. Salary. I have been consistently billable with good Reporting from most of the contracts I have been assigned to for over 3 yrs and have gotten no pay raise review and no bonus. I am currently ranked at $20K/yr less than I am making. I have also seen Billing proof that my billable rate have steadily gone up, but my take home has stayed the same. It is not inspirational. We have a good team of technical resources, but they are under valued by corporate."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Recruiting Manager
in Burlington, MA

"My experience at Robert Half was incredible. I saw myself being there for more than 15 years. Due to Covid-19, the company has layoffs, so my time with the team was limited. I’d recommend this company to anyone that's looking for a great career."

Full Stack Developer
in San Ramon, CA

"I've worked for Robert Half since 2018. The work-life balance and culture here are amazing."