(based on 316 Robert Half Review Ratings)
"I have been working through Robert Half for 2 months now, and the firm has been very good to me. Whether it is locating job leads for me or providing me with the necessary educational resources to keep my certificates up-to-date, they have been very helpful."
Posted 6 years ago in Richmond, VA
in Danbury, CT

"Working with Kind and reasonable people makes my job a franchise or and I enjoy working with the diversity of many many different types of clients."

Consultant

"Robert Half gave me an exceptional opportunity to obtain diverse industry experience as a consultant across multiple ERP systems. I obtained experience working for FEDEX Services, which was the largest company I had ever worked for. I was satisfied with my supervisor's approach to mentorship, development, and growth during my tenure with the company. He will serve as an excellent reference!"

Robert Half (467)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
Senior Financial Analyst
in Hauppauge, NY

"I am working with Robert half as Salaried Professional since Feb 2019. I have been assigned to several clients during this time. Working in different work environments and accounting systems helped me broaden my experience and view of things. I think now I feel much more confident in taking on a new challenge."

Robert Half Employee

"Work assigned and duration of the projects is based on contracts. Various industries, various roles - it was always something new to learn. My communications with account managers who procure the contracts has been Productive in many cases. Based on my years of experience they involve me in the client survey portion of the contract process to identify contract scope of work. I have been given clear access to training materials to improve on and learn new IT skills. I have a good line of communications with my direct manager. That is the end of the Pros. The Cons: we are a subdivision of Robert Half Technology. Because of that we have additional access restrictions to basic Technical equipment like laptops and other tools needed as we do not work normal from the normal main office. We are in the field and cannot rely on the client to supply us with that type equipment for consultant. What equipment we do receive is rendered unusable do to the way the equipment is configured. Corporate IT sets it up as if we are based out of a corporate Robert Half office and does not allow us any access to the technical tools needed on a client site. For years I have been using my personal hardware / software. Laptop / Office 365 / MS Project / Sharepoint subscriptions and other materials that Robert Half does not reimburse me for. I have attempted to voice my requests to upper management in corporate without any answer or resolution. Salary. I have been consistently billable with good Reporting from most of the contracts I have been assigned to for over 3 yrs and have gotten no pay raise review and no bonus. I am currently ranked at $20K/yr less than I am making. I have also seen Billing proof that my billable rate have steadily gone up, but my take home has stayed the same. It is not inspirational. We have a good team of technical resources, but they are under valued by corporate."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Robert Half Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Recruiting Manager
in Burlington, MA

"My experience at Robert Half was incredible. I saw myself being there for more than 15 years. Due to Covid-19, the company has layoffs, so my time with the team was limited. I’d recommend this company to anyone that's looking for a great career."

Full Stack Developer
in San Ramon, CA

"I've worked for Robert Half since 2018. The work-life balance and culture here are amazing."

Recruiter
in Quincy, MA

"Established training structure and room for growth. Training involves shadowing, videos, quizzes, and hands-on learning. Great experience for those entering the world of staffing. A large company with many locations staffing for temporary, temporary to perm, and permanent roles."

Accounting Consultant
in Portland, ME

"Great Company to work for very professional."

in Boston, MA

"Excellent company with great opportunities for growth."

Professional

"Robert Half has assisted me in securing employment several times over the years and have always been professional."

in Edison, NJ

"The company is like a family, everyone is friendly with everyone. The work environment is very lax as long as you are doing your job they let you be and do your job."

in Fort Worth, TX

"I've never worked for a company that made me feel like I was beneath everyone in the room because I was just an admin. That was the culture around RH. My REGIONAL manager would come in and speak to EVERYONE on the team, except for us two admin. He would speak to people behind and in front, but would not acknowledge us. Being that we were 2 of 3 African Americans in the room, and 2 of 4 admins, we felt 100% degraded and left out by his actions. Just the culture in general that the admin were surrounded by was not very inclusive. My excitement that I once had for the job diminished quickly, based off of the fact that I felt so left out at that company. I will say my immediate superiors were AWESOME guys. But the overall experience was draining. Training was also NONE EXISTENT. I was thrown in a position, and could only get proper training if I was willing to drive 1.5 hrs from home."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in San Antonio, TX

"I have worked for Robert Half In sine 2017 engaged in Consultant Accounting project-based work. They have been significant in my career growth while experiencing various industries where I was assigned. I rate them as very professional and helpful."

Tax Professional
in San Mateo, CA

"Chicca and Wong, CPAs is a highly professional CPA and Tax firm in the SF Bay Area which serves business and individual clients to meet their accounting and tax needs."

Robert Half Employee

"Fantastic and accessible leadership team. Very employee focused and work life balance oriented company."