(based on 224 Robert Half Review Ratings)
"Been in the IT Security Dept for three years. They really thrive on innovation and actively promote it, even giving employees paid time to come up with new ideas. We're always developing the latest tech to support our field reps and clients. Working for a global company is truly exciting."
Posted 6 years ago in San Ramon, CA
Network Integration Specialist

"Robert Half Technology is the largest I.T. Staffing company in America with offices all across the country. The technical recruiters at Robert Half are always very professional and kind people."

Auditor
in King of Prussia, PA

"I am currently working a contract position with Robert Half as an auditor. I took a year off of my career to care for my aligning sister, who has recently passed away. Looking for a company that I can help grow and has a great atmosphere and someday retire with."

Robert Half (375)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is CyberCoders (10)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Advanced Disposal (8)
in Alhambra, CA

"Diverse skill sets, paid benefits, and great coworkers."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Robert Half Employee

"Great place to work. Dependable and gets you jobs that fit your skillset."

Average Robert Half Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Boston, MA

"ROBERT HALF September 2018 to Present NORESCO, Consultant – Shelton, CT and Westborough, MA (March 2019 - Present) • Review, draft, and edit contract agreements, amendments, and other legal documents, including preparation of related correspondence, and prepare for required approvals • Lead the administration/maintenance of business licenses, sales, channel agreements, subpoenas, expense reports, international trade compliance functions and legal marketing reviews • Provide regulatory compliance, advice, and interpretation relating to internal and external rules, regulations and policies with respect to legal and supporting documents KSQ Therapeutics, Consultant – Cambridge, MA (December 2018 - March 2019) • Developed various legal contract management and financial management software processes • Reviewed and amended vendor contracts with in-house counsel to ensure compliance standards were met Ultivue, Inc., Consultant – Cambridge, MA (November 2018 - December 2018) • Implemented various accounts payable strategies • Performed analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts • Assisted with establishing framework for Accounts Receivable and order-to-cash processes Moderna Therapeutics, Consultant - Cambridge, MA (September 2018 - November 2018) • Supported the development and optimization of new payment channel strategies • Partnered with Moderna’s quality team, supporting and optimizing the qualification process • Contributed to implementation and management of key purchasing channels"

in San Ramon, CA

"There's too much control and micromanaging. It keeps people from being their best, as everybody is policed for every mistake they make and action they take. Too bad it affects the overall productivity."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Talent Acquisition Specialist
in San Francisco, CA

"I worked for Robert Half in a temporary assignment supporting a client as a Talent Acquisition consultant. Robert Half has a great structure in San Francisco, CA and good professionals. It could improve communication among the group of employees because it is failed sometimes. Overall, it's a great company to work for."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Orlando, FL

"Great opportunity for networking and skill building. If you like variety, then the salaried professional division is for you. Cons of the position are that pay is lower than you could get in a non-consulting position, you are only guaranteed 37.5 hours per week when you end up on bench, and you must be willing to drive at least an hour one way to a client."

Robert Half Employee

"Its very good company for employees to grow personally and technically."

Robert Half Employee

"I've worked for Robert Half on an assignment for the OCC for one year, two months as an Underwriter/Auditor. I would recommend anyone to work for this company."

in Memphis, TN

"I have worked with Robert Half as a contractor since 2011. I have enjoyed the overall experience, however once on assignment lack of contact should be expected. I would work with them again. You will not receive much guidance in the way of career growth. So the growth and staying current on your skills will be completely on you. They do provide a skillport site but it doesn't come highly recommended."

Robert Half Employee

"No positive review on this company. My experience with them was short and don't believe they where clear in setting expectations. However, if you're looking to work with a company that performs over aggressive marketing practices, this maybe a company you may want to look into."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Uniondale, NY

"I have worked for Robert Half Tech for a year, and while the opportunities and location varied, the consistency was not there to maintain a stable lifestyle."

in Costa Mesa, CA

"I have worked for Robert Half on and off for about 2 years and have been happy in the beginning with the assignments given."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I enjoyed working for Robert Half and they have done everything for me."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5