2.6
(based on 4 NurseFinders Review Ratings)
2.0
2.7
2.2
1.9
2.3
NurseFinders Employee
in Nashville, TN

"Arrogant recruiters that waste your time; they send you to wrong addresses in huge medical complexes where you might spend an hour re-parking walking, waiting for the right person to talk to, etc. before you even start a shift. They're haughty during recruitment- I should have realized a horrible courtship doesn't bode well for the marriage- and require interesting details "like references for two direct supervisors at the last place you worked." Um. I worked per diem staffing at my last job- the charge nurse turn-over was sky-high. Same thing pretty much at Nursefinders. The places you work usually have a negative opinion about Nursefinders staff nurses and assign you the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel jobs. Pay often late, off [i.e., they often "accidentally" short your pay, and NEVER over-pay you]. Work here if you want shorted-pay, late-pay, horrible conditions, arrogant recruiters who aren't very honest, etc."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Nurse
in Minneapolis, MN

"The new management of the company stinks!"

What do you like about working at NurseFinders?

"The pay is great $$$$$$$$$ but at a great cost"

"told by the company I would be paid and didn't get paid for what falls under there contract, told I would be called back to follow up with matters and never called. To top it off the hospitals that nurse finders staff say they have had major issues too!"

What don't you like about working at NurseFinders?

"The new owner and there team don't know how to run this company. I have worked with nurse finders for many year. With the new team in place I have been sent to jobs at wrong times, sent with no computer access, told by the company I would be paid and didn't get paid for what falls under there contract, told I would be called back to follow up with matters and never called. To top it off the hospitals that nurse finders staff say they have had major issues too!"

"Do as you say and back your nurses at all times!"

2.6
NurseFinders (12)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Elwood Staffing (10)
Registered Nurse
Person You Work For 4.6 / 5 People You Work With 3.2 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Nurse
in Tucson, AZ
Person You Work For 1.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.4 / 5 Work Setting 3.8 / 5
Support You Get 4.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5

Average NurseFinders Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $1
Licensed Vocational Nurse
in Palm Desert, CA

"Stay away from this place they are a complete mess, and will give you nothing but drama"

What do you like about working at NurseFinders?

"I didnt like anything about the company only the patient when I was able to stay with more then 1 day they were constantly changing my schedule and was unable to stay with the families I liked"

"Good luck with this employer they promise the world but they do not deliver, they constanly change your schedule, they will cause nothing but drama, and if they know anything of your personal life they will tell other employees about it, and the clinical supervisor will do nothing about it."

What don't you like about working at NurseFinders?

"The office manager/scheduler would always mess with my hrs, and would schedule me to do back to back shifts if I couldnt do it she would slash my hrs from 56 hrs a wk to 8 hrs a wk. She has done this to numerous people and the so called clinical supervisor was aware and did nothing about it."

"To get better management and to stop changing peoples schedule 5 times a day cause your so called office manager doesnt know how to schedule"

Agency Nurse

"was good until I needed bennies"

"choose my hours"

"cant govern myself"

Certified Nursing Assistant
in Portland, OR

"ok"

"overtime"

Licensed Vocational Nurse
in San Bernardino, CA

"Work is there just have to fit it the way clients wants. No big salary for the work done."

What do you like about working at NurseFinders?

"Work is constant and you can ask for time off in advance. salary is about the same as others."

What don't you like about working at NurseFinders?

"No health benefits that are no really costly. No increase in pay over the past two years and no incentive to strive to be your best. Same routine."

"For the nurses that work hard and show up to work with no call offs give some reward. Give some salary additions no taxed."

Assistant Programmer

"Working for the sanbernardino company and the clients is okay but I wish they would offer more in house training and advancements."

What do you like about working at NurseFinders?

"The clients and the families."

What don't you like about working at NurseFinders?

"The orientation, the informalities, and the pay."

"Get out there to the families homes and work along side and support your nurses you hire."

Home Health Aide

"A wonderful experience"

What do you like about working at NurseFinders?

"Meeting all types of patients."

What don't you like about working at NurseFinders?

"The pay could have been better."

Staffing Clerk
in Oak Lawn, IL

"I'm a partime worker there without medical benifits and no bonus pay or hoilday pay, that's why I'm looking for better."

What do you like about working at NurseFinders?

"I love working there but the company is trying to save money right now because of the econmony. And I need more hours of work to pay my bills."

What don't you like about working at NurseFinders?

"under paid without benifits and bonus and hoilday pay. I didn't know this when I was hired so I going to stay there until something better come along."

Staff RN