(based on 92 Ricoh Review Ratings)
in Caldwell, NJ

"I worked for Ricoh for 14 years and enjoyed the people I worked with. I believe it was a good company. But I think there were too many company wide direct changes in a short period of time. Upper management and direction changed quickly."

in Tustin, CA

"Good company, workers are good"

Ricoh (139)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Mimeo.com (5)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Programmers Investment Corp (5)
in Plano, TX

"Nice company to work for."

in Santa Clara, CA

"I work for Ricoh-USA, which has been contracted through Amazon for over 4 years. Our side of Ricoh handles Managed Services. Amazon has many different sites in the Bay Area and all over the US where we help Amazon manage shipping and receiving, reception, conference rooms, and copy rooms."

Average Ricoh Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Ricoh Employee

"Great Company for career minded individual who wants to learn copier sales and how to cross sell other products and services offered by Ricoh such as document management software, and communicational technology."

in Tucker, GA

"Awesone palce to get started. The management is second to none. Have to be opened minded and patience. Its a lot information"

Development Manager
in Toronto, OH

"I have worked for Ricoh Canada for over 10 years and really enjoyed being part of this organization."

in Lawrenceville, GA

"Hello. I’ve worked for Ricoh for a couple of years now. It’s a great company in accommodating flexible schedules, and in finding the right positions that meet your needs. With one of the largest break rooms I’ve ever seen. They offer over time for those who are interested but it’s not forced ( most of the time) for those who would rather not. Over all it’s a good work place to expand your experience."

in Tustin, CA

"I have been working at Ricoh Electronics for the past 7 years. It is a really fast-growing company and I learned a lot about manufacturing and Kaizen (Improvement) activity throughout my career at this company. Learn how to keep our mindset to be able to improve every day doesn't matter how small it is in terms of safety, efficiency, and cost."

in National City, CA

"VERY LOW PAY 1% Raises if any at all. Never any bonuses. Understaff and overwork their sites. Too much Training unrelated to job responsibilities."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Principal Engineer
in West Caldwell, NJ

"I have worked at Ricoh for 12 years and it is a great company to work for. I was in QA team and always worked on challenging projects and learnt a lot"

Sales Executive
in Philadelphia, PA

"I worked for Ricoh CORP. Senior management team was involved in many solution and pricing processes to ensure sales and clients objectives were met. Ricoh provided a great environment for innovation. A company with great futur growth. Very easy to work for as education and perdu developpement were key benefits."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I worked for Ricoh Canada as digital transformation in the Finance space as well as Top 100 corporate accounts. Ricoh Was a great experience that married old and new solutions. Very personal company where CEO was involved to support large deals"

Manager
in Chatsworth, GA

"Started working for them in 2014, left October 2017. Was the worst company I have ever worked for from the get-go. They had contracted our department out from the company I was working for. VERY bad management, the higher up thinks of nothing but money and themselves. They will take earned vacation from you and your holidays that you have earned. They don't care about you at all. Like I said, it's all about the higher up making money and giving you less. Would NOT recommend working for this company at all. They contract departments out and don't know what to do with them. VERY BAD MANAGEMENT."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Duluth, GA

"I've worked for Ricoh USA for about 3 years. The billing department is run by people who don't have a clue what they're doing. Everybody within the company doesn't even know what their co-worker/team member does. Good Luck finding someone with knowledge. Because Ricoh keeps firing the very people who know the company well, so you're left with people who just show up to work to gossip and have no clue what it is they do. There are changes every single week to processes, and those changes are clearly changes made by people who don't actually do the billing work on a daily basis. This was by far the worst company I've ever worked for, and I will never recommend anyone to work for them. Find another company. Plus, as of this year the company isn't making any money according to the heads up. Find a company that is making money and values you and your work ethic."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5