(based on 87 Ricoh Review Ratings)
in Tucker, GA

"Awesone palce to get started. The management is second to none. Have to be opened minded and patience. Its a lot information"

Development Manager
in Toronto, OH

"I have worked for Ricoh Canada for over 10 years and really enjoyed being part of this organization."

Ricoh (134)

4.1 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sir Speedy (10)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Programmers Investment Corp (5)
in Lawrenceville, GA

"Hello. I’ve worked for Ricoh for a couple of years now. It’s a great company in accommodating flexible schedules, and in finding the right positions that meet your needs. With one of the largest break rooms I’ve ever seen. They offer over time for those who are interested but it’s not forced ( most of the time) for those who would rather not. Over all it’s a good work place to expand your experience."

in Tustin, CA

"I have been working at Ricoh Electronics for the past 7 years. It is a really fast-growing company and I learned a lot about manufacturing and Kaizen (Improvement) activity throughout my career at this company. Learn how to keep our mindset to be able to improve every day doesn't matter how small it is in terms of safety, efficiency, and cost."

Average Ricoh Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in National City, CA

"VERY LOW PAY 1% Raises if any at all. Never any bonuses. Understaff and overwork their sites. Too much Training unrelated to job responsibilities."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Principal Engineer
in West Caldwell, NJ

"I have worked at Ricoh for 12 years and it is a great company to work for. I was in QA team and always worked on challenging projects and learnt a lot"

Sales Executive
in Philadelphia, PA

"I worked for Ricoh CORP. Senior management team was involved in many solution and pricing processes to ensure sales and clients objectives were met. Ricoh provided a great environment for innovation. A company with great futur growth. Very easy to work for as education and perdu developpement were key benefits."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I worked for Ricoh Canada as digital transformation in the Finance space as well as Top 100 corporate accounts. Ricoh Was a great experience that married old and new solutions. Very personal company where CEO was involved to support large deals"

Manager
in Chatsworth, GA

"Started working for them in 2014, left October 2017. Was the worst company I have ever worked for from the get-go. They had contracted our department out from the company I was working for. VERY bad management, the higher up thinks of nothing but money and themselves. They will take earned vacation from you and your holidays that you have earned. They don't care about you at all. Like I said, it's all about the higher up making money and giving you less. Would NOT recommend working for this company at all. They contract departments out and don't know what to do with them. VERY BAD MANAGEMENT."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Duluth, GA

"I've worked for Ricoh USA for about 3 years. The billing department is run by people who don't have a clue what they're doing. Everybody within the company doesn't even know what their co-worker/team member does. Good Luck finding someone with knowledge. Because Ricoh keeps firing the very people who know the company well, so you're left with people who just show up to work to gossip and have no clue what it is they do. There are changes every single week to processes, and those changes are clearly changes made by people who don't actually do the billing work on a daily basis. This was by far the worst company I've ever worked for, and I will never recommend anyone to work for them. Find another company. Plus, as of this year the company isn't making any money according to the heads up. Find a company that is making money and values you and your work ethic."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Cincinnati, OH

"Decent company but pay is low, advancement is minimal, and no mileage reimbursement."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Malvern, PA

"I worked for Ricoh for over 10 years. In that time, I was fortunate enough to develop my career into one that I am very proud of. They offer great compensation packages and benefits and provide growth opportunities for success along the way. Recently however, the company has changed its model for going to market; and they are going through challenges that relate to having to deal with legacy employee behaviors relating to being recognized as an office equipment sales company to one of being services-led. This has caused significant stresses in the organization and they have not dealt with organizational change very well. Most employees would agree that their new roles were forced upon them, and need to make the transformation (without some formal training or guidance), or they may not be able to keep working in that role. This has been truly unnerving within the organization over the past 18 to 24 months. I do believe that Ricoh has the right plan in place, but how they get there needs to be reevaluated, so that they do not loose the truly talented individuals they currently employ."

in Portland, OR

"I was disappointed with the management and found the lack of training a liability in fulfilling my duties. Nor were there chances of advancement if you were not out fishing with the bosses."

in Macon, GA

"Ricoh is a decent company to work for. A typical multi-national sales driven corporation. Decent pay, with decent benefits, but limited upward mobility options."

in Auburn Hills, MI

"Great company. Enjoy all of the connections and networking relationships I have already cultivated."