(based on 80 Randstad Review Ratings)
"I was born during an era of incredible computer growth. I have worked on TSR-80's, original Apple computers, and got my first access to a Unix System V operating system while being employed at NYNEX telephone company and Bell Laboratories at an early age. My goal for the first job I held was to purchase and learn the Commodore 64 and then eventually the Amiga personal computer.I was on a team that installed the first Novell Netware 2.x file server for a NYNEX legal department access"
Posted 6 years ago in Newark, DE
Technical Project Manager
in West Des Moines, IA

"I worked a short 3-month assignment with Wells Fargo as a Technical PM and previously an IT Project Coordinator. Over the time spent with this employer, I was motivated by strong leadership and a clear sense of what was expected in my roles."

in Philadelphia, PA

"Randstad is a good company that continues to grow and change as the industry itself continues to evolve."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Strategic Account Director
in Danville, CA

"I've been working for Randstad for 3 years. The company's leadership is made up of experienced and insightful leaders in the industry. The company believes in partnering in the communities to make a difference and help employments. The organization has initiatives around inclusion and diversity, an important culture for me."

in Orange, CA

"Great company to work for!"

Average Randstad Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Burlingame, CA

"Randstad is the largest HR provider in the world. We have multiple divisions that cater to all kinds of industry. I belong in the Manufacturing & Logistics and Office & Admin industry. We have 10 branches just in the Bay Area alone."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Frisco, TX

"Nothing to say, I am a contractor looking for full time employment"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Web Developer
in Rockville, MD

"Good place. Why do I need more chars?"

Randstad Employee

"Being a contractor with Randstad and working for google(client) the treatment we get as contractors is not fair. Always bias with contractors then full time people when we do same amount of work as much the full time people do . so the work enviorment is not same and its not equal for everyone."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Santa Clara, CA

"The company provides a great experience or Sales Professionals. It teaches you the importance of time management while wearing a multitude of hats. It's very fast paced and extremely competitive."

Warehouse Associate
in Timonium, MD

"Randstad is a very professional employer; they have a quick and easy hiring process and offer a career promising friendly people and a great team. I will recommend them to anyone looking for work!"

in West Memphis, AR

"I do not recommend anyone who has a family work here. Very insensitive to people with children. Seems like they only care about the $2 or $3 they get off you. No sick days, don't explain or train you for the position. Certain office workers are rude, insensitive, kind of pushy."

in Mechanicsburg, PA

"I've worked with Randstad Technologies for over five years. I find it to be a productive company with good work practices. I have learned a lot in the field of technology through troubleshooting at this job."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Bremen, GA

"I've worked with Randstad for about 4 years. This position can be demanding on time and patience. In this area for Randstad it will require patience and understanding to perform at the highest level and expectations. This job requires that you follow a production goal and exceed the production goal not matter what obstacle is in the way. For me this was a job that got me through college and pay check that helped me take care of my family. This isn't a career opportunity that allows you to become successful within its company. This company is more of a starter job for your future personal development working with people and under pressure."

Web Programmer
in Milwaukee, WI

"I worked with Randstad Technologies for 3 1/2 years. They were a great company to work for and I would work with them again."

in Jacksonville, FL

"It's a great job if you're just needing to make some money. But it's not a career."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5