(based on 128 Randstad Review Ratings)
Randstad Employee

"I was a full time remote worker for this position."

Warehouse Associate
in Timonium, MD

"Randstad is a very professional employer; they have a quick and easy hiring process and offer a career promising friendly people and a great team. I will recommend them to anyone looking for work!"

Randstad Employee

"I interviewed with an agent and was told that they would be looking into finding some positions that would fix my experience shown on my resume. Days even weeks had gone by and still no word on any jobs. So I went to another location (west side) and come to find out the first location (perimeter) didn't even have me signed up and in their system. Needless to say I spent weeks applying for jobs on their website and didn't hear anything possibly because I wasn't even in the system. So I would recommend going to the perimeter location if you want to find work!"

in West Memphis, AR

"I do not recommend anyone who has a family work here. Very insensitive to people with children. Seems like they only care about the $2 or $3 they get off you. No sick days, don't explain or train you for the position. Certain office workers are rude, insensitive, kind of pushy."

in Mechanicsburg, PA

"I've worked with Randstad Technologies for over five years. I find it to be a productive company with good work practices. I have learned a lot in the field of technology through troubleshooting at this job."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Bremen, GA

"I've worked with Randstad for about 4 years. This position can be demanding on time and patience. In this area for Randstad it will require patience and understanding to perform at the highest level and expectations. This job requires that you follow a production goal and exceed the production goal not matter what obstacle is in the way. For me this was a job that got me through college and pay check that helped me take care of my family. This isn't a career opportunity that allows you to become successful within its company. This company is more of a starter job for your future personal development working with people and under pressure."

Web Programmer
in Milwaukee, WI

"I worked with Randstad Technologies for 3 1/2 years. They were a great company to work for and I would work with them again."

in Jacksonville, FL

"It's a great job if you're just needing to make some money. But it's not a career."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Help Desk Associate

"They do not communicate enough with candidates."

Executive Recruiter

"I started working at Randstad Professionals in September of this year where I was brought in to be part of a pilot program. I was brought in along with 11 other recruiters to put together a long lines division within the accounting and finance program. I enjoyed the recruiting aspect along with building relationship with clients."

Senior QA Tester
in Ashburn, VA

"As good a body shop as any. I've never been lied to, and they make an effort to retain contractors over multiple contracts."

Data Warehouse Developer
in Woburn, MA

"I worked for various companies throughout my experience, I have enjoyed working with all of them. Some times at pressure and some times at leisure. I feel fortunate to get opportunities to work under different condition, which gave me lot of experience on handling things at work under various situations."

in Plainville, CT

"Randstad does not respect its employees and blindly sides against them with the contracting company."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Technical Support Professional
in Mechanicsburg, PA

"I have worked for Randstad for almost 3 years now and I enjoy the company and my peers very much. Randstad has locations all over the US and a very large good company. I just wish I would be able to make a better salary and need a better salary to support my family."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5