(based on 128 Randstad Review Ratings)
in Cheektowaga, NY

"I like the company, I like the people, but the hours were unfortunately not where I'd like them to be. There was only 2 choices of different hours, and were unwilling to work around your schedule."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Recruiter

"I was recruited to work for Randstad and was told a lot of things. Yes, the salary is higher than what I was making and was told I would make $75-$80K a year after bonuses...But the bonuses were a joke. This level of "staffing" is not for Technical Recruiters, they deal with low level, high school drop outs who are not professional. You are expected to break your back for next to nothing. Your placements do not count for you unless they are people you put in the system. This company is great for people who have no real recruiting experience and want to get into "staffing"."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Cary, NC

"I am working as a temp to hire for First Flight FCU. The company is nice to work at, but it is sales driven. Sales goals can make your job more stressful than it needs to be where you can worry that your job is in jeopardy. There are too many other jobs out there where that is not a necessity."

in Chandler, AZ

"I would recommend this organization."

in Lake Worth, FL

"Randstad is a great company and works on several different projects a year ranging form all types of things. Great management, and great people to work with."

in Fort Collins, CO

"Was great to work as a contractor to a big company, but it sucked they didn't give vacation out until 3 months into the assignment. The heath insurance was too expensive for me."

Randstad Employee

"No training or support, unethical hiring process for a staffing firm. Bottom feeders."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Randstad Employee

"My comments were taken down by Randstad on google but I truly feel that a review is a review. I had some great people at Randstad Justin, Becki, Ryan, Ross and I do believe it was Michelle for payroll made me feel valued and because of them I enjoyed my time with them."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Printer Technician
in Fairport, NY

"The problems I had were with the contract, not with Randstad. Randstad was supportive on every level."

in Bristol, PA

"I worked for Randstad as a temp on a few jobs and was very dissatisfied with the way they went about business. I felt like they did not match me based on my skills and previous job history. I didn't interview with each company that I worked for and I thought that would have been a better way to make a successful fit."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Stuttgart, AR

"This company not for everyone. If you trying to work here know what you is putting yourself in because they don't care about your needs. They will make you work even if you sick. I was working there and they had me carrying heavy stuff on my own. No-one to help me. They don't give you vacation. Everyone in the office will curse you out. They don't have respect for no one that come in for a interview or train. This guy threw keys at one woman's face. Disrespectful company."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Consultant
Record Center Specialist
in Cranberry, PA

"At Randstad you are just another employee in a revolving door setting. You are extremely replaceable and they make sure you know it. Pay is not always on time, and if you inquire about it they deny and immediately pay as to make it look like you made the mistake. Would only recommend if you are looking for a very short term temp position"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Manchester, CT

"This company environment is very poor which stopped me from using my skills thereby stopping me from giving my best. Managers are bossy and are not open to new and better opinions and changes. Will not recommend this company to any of my friends. It sucks!!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5