(based on 128 Randstad Review Ratings)
in Beverly Hills, CA

"Working with the Fox Network Group was a very good experience. Lots of great folks and very helpful."

Lead IT Analyst
in Washington, DC

"I've worked with Randstad since March 2012 as a contractor. By September 2012 I had secured a permanent position as a IT Analyst. I leaded my expertise anywhere possible and I was asked to fill in the night shift temporarily. That lasted 5 months and then I was told I no longer had a job as they didn't need me on nights anymore. I wasn't allowed to go back to my (permanent) day job. I was placed on temp status and eventually let go for good. The boss's son now has my position."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Chadds Ford, PA

"Although the employees in the Randstad offices are cheerful and pleasant they are inexperienced and sometimes avoid their responsibilities. My 3 year experience with Randstad has been impersonal, they are not proactive for their employees and are not advocates. If you want to work with a contract agency, don't work with Randstad - they will collect their fees from your work and disregard your good service."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Chesapeake, VA

"I was a contract employee for Cox Communications through Randstad, the employment agency. The training was for 7 weeks. At the end of the 7 weeks, we were put onto the floor. We were put with our teams. However, we did not get the same treatment as the regular employees. The company invited the contract workers or business partners to volunteer for overtime on 01/01/14. I gladly signed up for it. When I arrived to work on 01/01/14, I found out that the overtime was cancelled."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Software Consultant
in Woburn, MA

"The current client (Bank of America), is undergoing transformation from waterfall to agile methodology, with some dependent applications not fully adopted to agile, there are challenges, but peers I work with are competent and resourceful and helpful to each other, so our projects have been a astounding success. I feel good to be a contributing member of the team. If I have to leave this team to join another - it would be for the full time nature and longevity perspective."

in Mountain View, CA

"I've worked with Randstad USA since August of 2012. During my time here, I have been promoted quickly and treated fairly by my peers and supervisors. I feel like I am making a difference, both for my company and the customers that I deal with on a daily basis."

Customer Service Agent
in Mountain, WI

"I haven't been here very long, but the people are great. There is definitely room for improvement when it comes to the leadership. The environment is good and it's fast paced."

Technical Project Manager
in Simi Valley, CA

"I've worked at Bank of America for many contracting placement companies. These include Apex Systems, Collabera, and Randstad. These have been roughly equivalent for me."

Technical Support Representative
in Alpharetta, GA

"Working at New York Life was a pleasure and comfortable environment. The Job was great and the people are good as well but the turnover ratio is too high and permanent positions are scarce."

Data Entry Clerk
in Sunrise, FL

"Will never work for this company."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Technical Writer
in Richardson, TX

"I love writing and being part of a team where I can contribute on a regular basis."

in West Des Moines, IA

"Limitations at the job site and the people associated with the client are the biggest hindrance to the job. Most of the suggestions for improvements made to the client appear to be ignored."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Desktop Support Analyst
in Alpharetta, GA

"I worked at Novelis Corporation through a contract from Randstad and the people who were recruiting as well as managers. They provided me the salary and compensation which was fairly aligned with the job responsibilities. Even though my contract is finished with Novelis, Randstad actively calls and checks in on me with job information as well as training opportunity."

Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5
Technical Support Representative
in Wichita, KS

"I worked as a contractor for this company doing telephone, client, Technical support for CCH Engagement software. I was also able to develop other technical skills as the needs arose in different areas relevant to the circumstances. The team I was on was helpful when I was not able to find the solution on my own. And the clients were pleasant to deal with as well. The leads were great, knowledgeable and eager to help, and train those that needed it. This was an overall great experience."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Marketing Consultant
in Tucker, GA

"I worked for yp.com through Randstad Professionals. This job was a bad fit for me because, in my opinion, in lacked vision, strategy, and the management tools and leadership that would be necessary to create a future for such a new complany."

Person You Work For 2.3 / 5 People You Work With 2.3 / 5 Work Setting 2.3 / 5
Support You Get 2.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5