(based on 89 Nike Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Nike for 7 plus years. Nike is the leader in athletic footwear and is growing every day. Nike's retail stores have been growing every year, while maintaining the essence of what Nike is all about in each of its retail locations, especially in the flagship store where I worked in San Francisco. The passion for not only the products but service is what drives each and every person that is employed there."
Posted 7 years ago in San Francisco, CA
in Allen, TX

"Nike is overall a great company however anything outside headquarters is not much opportunity to move up."

in Beaverton, OR

"Nike is a company with strong values, and I enjoy being a part of it. Transparency, Integrity, resilience, innovation, and “win as a team” is something, I see almost every day at Nike. Nike responds positively to valuable feedback and has the ability to adapt to changing strategies based on external pressures."

Nike (124)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is True Religion Brand Jeans (5)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Haddad (6)
3.6 Average of All Companies in this Industry (441)
in Beaverton, OR

"Nike was an unbelievable experience. The people, culture, and campus that I was surrounded with were incredible. Everyone was quick to help and while we all had a tin of fun, we made sure that we maintained a productive work rate. Along with other interns, I am not afraid of saying it was one of the best summers I've ever had. I faced many frustrations in my position because the organization was in a state of change, but it never deterred my spirit or anyone else's. I organized and ran analyses on past data to help improve and build the future processes of the organization!"

in Beaverton, OR

"I have worked for Nike for the past four years solving complex Finance and Retail Supply Chain problems. Nike is a very big matrix, a slow-changing environment that rarely moves fast. Company work balance is amazing and the office environment is super fun for sports-minded folks."

Average Nike Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Project Engineer
in Beaverton, OR

"My work at Nike AIR MI was a short-term contract that recently ended on February 20, 2020. The overall experience was challenging BUT fulfilling from a perspective that the Facilities Team is on its 3rd year of standardizing SOP and other procedural guidelines for implementation. The team and management definitely had to work harder and pay a lot of attention to carry out the current year's goals and objectives. The cultural diversity of the staff has added flavor to the inter-racial and cultural attributes of the working environment. It definitely was a great place to render my services."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
DevOps Consultant
in Hillsboro, OR

"I worked for Nike for a year and my manager was very friendly and helped me grow in the company. I was happy with the pay. I really enjoyed my job and had healthy relationship with my teammates. My job helped me grow professionally and personally. I learned many things that helped make better decisions."

in Portland, OR

"Nike is a great place to work. The people that I work with are fantastic and it is exciting to work at a company with such a global reach. Working as a software engineer there has been a uniquely rewarding experience because of the nature of the problems to be solved on a daily basis and the opportunity to work with a cutting edge tech stack."

Senior Android Developer
in Beaverton, OR

"continuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinue"

Senior Director
in Portland, OR

"Nike is a great place to work. They focus on their employee's satisfaction and foster a solid work/life balance. I recommend it."

Director of Finance
in Beaverton, OR

"CPA professional with twenty years of diverse experience in the areas of US GAAP and international accounting, cost accounting, manufacturing, forecasting, budgeting, internal controls, auditing, reporting, Mexico/Latin America Tax Compliance, main liaison between US/EU corporate offices with foreign entities, Fluent in Spanish and English."

Supervisor
in Memphis, TN

"Great company, great benefits, great people great food. But they do lay-offs often."

Software Developer
in Hillsboro, OR

"Good company to work for and fun environment"

in Beaverton, OR

"I've worked for Nike since 2018. As with any company the size of Nike, your experience is going to be heavily determined by which department you work on and who you work with. That being said, there are opportunities in software engineering at Nike to work with technologies in ways simply not done anywhere else."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Beaverton, OR

"Nike is an amazing company! The surprise is how much the backend is help together with duct tape and excel sheets. Amazing talent. Lots of opportunity to invest in better software and tech."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Solutions Architect
in Portland, OR

"I hav worked in Nike from 2011 and it is one of the best place to work.You have acomplete flexiblity here and leadership is really cooperative..Nike culture follows the line "JUST DO IT" and they want to try and fail fast.."