(based on 92 Nike Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Nike for 7 plus years. Nike is the leader in athletic footwear and is growing every day. Nike's retail stores have been growing every year, while maintaining the essence of what Nike is all about in each of its retail locations, especially in the flagship store where I worked in San Francisco. The passion for not only the products but service is what drives each and every person that is employed there."
Posted 7 years ago in San Francisco, CA
in Beaverton, OR

"I've worked for Nike since 2018. As with any company the size of Nike, your experience is going to be heavily determined by which department you work on and who you work with. That being said, there are opportunities in software engineering at Nike to work with technologies in ways simply not done anywhere else."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Beaverton, OR

"Nike is an amazing company! The surprise is how much the backend is help together with duct tape and excel sheets. Amazing talent. Lots of opportunity to invest in better software and tech."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Solutions Architect
in Portland, OR

"I hav worked in Nike from 2011 and it is one of the best place to work.You have acomplete flexiblity here and leadership is really cooperative..Nike culture follows the line "JUST DO IT" and they want to try and fail fast.."

in North Charleston, SC

"Good company, great work life balance. Unbeatable benefits, compensation is average."

in Beaverton, OR

"I have worked for Nike for 4 years. To start off with a caveat, due to how large the company is, each department is relatively autonomous and unique so my experience as an engineer would differ from another engineer elsewhere the company. From my time at Nike, I have learned and improved my skill set in various ways. My department encouraged engineers to learn and experiment with new languages and technologies, and set aside time for group learning and study sessions. There was also a dedicated hour each month for demoing projects or showing recent accomplishments. Coworkers were also very friendly and always eager to help or assist in anyway they could."

Marketing Specialist
in Portland, OR

"Working for Nike was a dream. The team and people I worked with help me become more efficient. They helped strengthen my skill set and allowed me to be creative as possible. I would recommend working for this company to any one."

in Beaverton, OR

"I've Worked for Nike Since 2018, would defenitely recommend people start applying here. as it is a once in lifetime opportunity"

in Beaverton, OR

"Nike is a delightful company with a wonderful culture of sports and community."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Beaverton, OR

"I’ve worked for this company for 3 years and it’s amazing! Great advancement opportunity and team dynamics."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Beaverton, OR

"Great place to work! If it weren't for the current hiring freeze and 2080 rule I'd love to stay."

in Somerville, MA

"Nike has been a decent company to start off with your sales career! However I couldn’t stay in the same possible for almost 4 years! I need some kind of promotion but they have never done the best they could do for me... I want to potentially grow as I am in a company in the future!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Beaverton, OR

"Nike has been an excellent place to learn about the problems that large global ecommerce companies face. However for managerial positions and above, most hires are external. This creates an environment where current employees are not provided with many opportunities for growth within the company."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Coach
in Kissimmee, FL

"Grow, succeed, and achieve work-life balance."

in Memphis, TN

"Awesome place to work at."

in Beaverton, OR

"I've worked at Nike for two years. Really good company like any other big company its a lot of politics and favoritism. If you can manage that and deal with that than you will overall have a great experience."