44 Nike Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Nike Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 42 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Portland, OR

"I've enjoyed my time at Nike. The work is interesting but sometimes it is bogged down by too many layers of management."

in Allen, TX

"Nike is overall a great company however anything outside headquarters is not much opportunity to move up."

in Beaverton, OR

"Nike is a company with strong values, and I enjoy being a part of it. Transparency, Integrity, resilience, innovation, and “win as a team” is something, I see almost every day at Nike. Nike responds positively to valuable feedback and has the ability to adapt to changing strategies based on external pressures."

in Beaverton, OR

"Nike was an unbelievable experience. The people, culture, and campus that I was surrounded with were incredible. Everyone was quick to help and while we all had a tin of fun, we made sure that we maintained a productive work rate. Along with other interns, I am not afraid of saying it was one of the best summers I've ever had. I faced many frustrations in my position because the organization was in a state of change, but it never deterred my spirit or anyone else's. I organized and ran analyses on past data to help improve and build the future processes of the organization!"

Average Nike Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Beaverton, OR

"I have worked for Nike for the past four years solving complex Finance and Retail Supply Chain problems. Nike is a very big matrix, a slow-changing environment that rarely moves fast. Company work balance is amazing and the office environment is super fun for sports-minded folks."

in Portland, OR

"Nike is a great place to work. The people that I work with are fantastic and it is exciting to work at a company with such a global reach. Working as a software engineer there has been a uniquely rewarding experience because of the nature of the problems to be solved on a daily basis and the opportunity to work with a cutting edge tech stack."

in Beaverton, OR

"Nike is an amazing company! The surprise is how much the backend is help together with duct tape and excel sheets. Amazing talent. Lots of opportunity to invest in better software and tech."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in North Charleston, SC

"Good company, great work life balance. Unbeatable benefits, compensation is average."

in Beaverton, OR

"I have worked for Nike for 4 years. To start off with a caveat, due to how large the company is, each department is relatively autonomous and unique so my experience as an engineer would differ from another engineer elsewhere the company. From my time at Nike, I have learned and improved my skill set in various ways. My department encouraged engineers to learn and experiment with new languages and technologies, and set aside time for group learning and study sessions. There was also a dedicated hour each month for demoing projects or showing recent accomplishments. Coworkers were also very friendly and always eager to help or assist in anyway they could."

in Beaverton, OR

"I've Worked for Nike Since 2018, would defenitely recommend people start applying here. as it is a once in lifetime opportunity"