5 True Religion Brand Jeans Reviews

Browse True Religion Brand Jeans Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 5 True Religion Brand Jeans Review Ratings)
4.8
5.0
in Manhattan Beach, CA

"I’ve worked for True Religion brand jeans headquarters since 2016. The company has been going through a few CEO management transitions. Overall the company has a good morale during these phases. If you’re up for a challenge and being flexible this would be the ideal company to work for."

Sales Associate
in Roseville, CA

"I’ve been here at True Religion for only a couple of months but in just a couple of months being there I have great coworkers and supervisors and everything a job could ask for."

True Religion Brand Jeans (5)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is True Religion Brand Jeans (5)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Haddad (6)
3.6 Average of All Companies in this Industry (408)
Production Specialist

"it was a great pleasure to be part of this amazing company when Jeff Lubell was still the owner. I got to be apart of the huge growth of this company, it was truly amazing. Overall the experience gained here was great. Unfortunately I was laid off by new ownership due to company reorganization. This place was like my 2nd family. March 2007 to December 2013, almost 7 years fully dedicated to my job and duties to keep the company on top! Unfortunately, we are all replaceable."

in Vernon, CA

"I started working for this company back in March/2007 as the women's denim technical designer. After only 7 months I was moved up to take the role of production planner for kids denim division, soon after I took over the domestic sportswear division for men's, women's, kids and infants. All styles were mainly done in L.A. with domestic vendors. When the company grew bigger, we started to bring in Import vendors that were compliant and able to offer us great product at a great margin."

in Vernon, CA

"The company was purchased in August 2013 and has a new leadership team. They are very focused on buzz words but not on improving the business issues. They are hiring and paying high level executives but are not able to implement change."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5