(based on 454 Macy's Review Ratings)
"I worked with Macy's for four months during the summer of 2011. The companies work methods were good and I learned how to be an excellent sales representative and how to sell a product to a customer. The job was easy to understand and I was willing to work harder in order to move up in the company. Macy's was very willing to help my raise my status in the company."
Posted 7 years ago in McLean, VA
Customer Care Associate
in McLean, VA

"I love the job and like the benefits."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Build and Release Engineer

"very good working atmosphere. Not too much pressure on employees."

Macy's (645)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Lehigh Press (8)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Aaron Brothers (16)
in Boca Raton, FL

"It was a good experience i like it you should check it out"

in New City, NY

"I've worked for Macy's for over 5 years and found it to be a company that is a staple to the average American family. A company with a solid reputation, long history, with good values. The company has struggled recently due to the brick and mortar explosion that took place during the 80's. The need to have a smaller store footprint with a stronger digital experience will take time for a company over 100 years old. However, with good financials, Macy's should return to being profitable next year as the economy recovers from the pandemic."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Murray, UT

"Worked for Macys for 2 yrs. It was a struggle from the start. Lack of training, an MTM that was ruthless and condescending to not only me but my Team Lead and other colleagues on a continual basis."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Raleigh, NC

"I've worked for this company for over 15 years, and I'm grateful for the opportunity of growth they were able to give me."

QA Lead
in Duluth, GA

"Macy's is a great place to work with cutting edge technologies. The teams are great to work with and have a great culture."

Macy's Employee

"I’ve worked with Macy’s Systems for 20 years delivering quality projects and systems installations both locally and nationally."

Associate
in Pasadena, CA

"I take great pride in delivering a distinguished and unforgettable service. I enjoy making someone’s day. I believe you should always leave a place or person in better condition than it was through hard work and kindness. People want to be understood and heard. Customer satisfaction makes a company healthy."

Sales Supervisor
in Tucson, AZ

"Macy's has been a great opportunity for me to expand my Customer Service skills. I have been challenged with sales goals and opportunities to drive my own business. I have been given the tools to build my own client base and develop my own individual plan to drive sales. Great team to work with at Tucson Mall!!! The management team is supportive of each other and encourages each other."

Front End Developer
in San Francisco, CA

"Work life balance Cross skill Working with pros Quality coding standards"

Operation Manager
in Orlando, FL

"I’ve worked for the company for the last 13 years. I found the core of the company was there leaders. The leadership I the organization was truly amazing. I believe people work for people and they embody that message."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Senior Manager
in San Francisco, CA

"A little background about myself, I previously was the Senior Manager of CRM at Macy's; I had been with the company for 5+ years, but with SF HQ closing in March I decided to not relocate with the team in NYC. My team determined all segmentation strategies for Email, SMS, Push, Direct Mail and Site as well as the Experimentation within those channels. - I determined/evaluated customer cohorts to improve customer journeys and overall engagement/conversion - I excel at cross-functional project management. I prioritize, assign resources, manage risk, and provide continuous reporting for 65+ weekly marketing programs and interdependent projects while still leading my team - Engagement, ROI, CLV… I’m data-driven and a deeply analytical thinker. Not only am I skilled at building out high-impact customer level marketing campaigns, but also deliver complex multi-variate testing plans to improve ROI. I have a strong background in analytics that allows me to troubleshoot concerns as well as to partner effortlessly with data science, analytics, and operations teams - I’m an expert at understanding the end-to-end marketing experience. Starting my career in analytics allows me to understand what alignment is needed to deliver the business and operational goals seamlessly. This means I understand how CRM marketing fits into the larger marketing strategy, and how to ensure all channels work together for maximum results"

in San Francisco, CA

"A very poorly managed company from the top down. They refuse to increase staffing levels in the areas of the company dealing directly with customers, fail to correctly train new hires, and then lie to employees about store closures, and seem astonished that they can't keep good employees or keep shoppers loyal."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Lees Summit, MO

"Macy's is a good company to work for with flexible hours."