1,289 Lockheed Martin Reviews

Browse Lockheed Martin Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Lockheed Martin give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Lockheed Martin employees are Programmers submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Technical Specialists also with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 845 Lockheed Martin Review Ratings)

"Lockheed Martin was a great first-job opportunity. It allowed me to develop a wide skill set and really get a firm understanding of the business world."
Posted 7 years ago in Owego, NY
Lockheed Martin Employee

"I’ve worked here for about 5 years, I love it. Pay, perks and the environment are all awesome. They care about work/life balance and put so much into their employees to support them and reward us all for success and effort. The innovation and work done here is inspiring and I love being part of such an amazing organization!"

in Coatesville, PA

"I worked for Lockheed Martin from Aug 2017 through Oct 2020, and I found it to generally be a good place to work. The benefits were very good, the group I worked with were dedicated and fun to work with. However, the company is quite large, and there is a lot of disconnect that can happen with various management levels."

Lockheed Martin (1289)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is GM Powertrain (7)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AgustaWestland (11)
in Orlando, FL

"I have worked at Lockheed Martin for a little over two years, and there are a lot of positive things to say. The team I worked for was awesome. The schedule is nice, and I have 0 complaints about the benefits. Really the only negative is the organization has a difficult time with change. It is often met with resistance which 100% we were able to overcome. But with some of the relatively older age of the employees, they are more interested in the way they have been doing it for 30 years instead of being receptive to new and more efficient ways of doing things. Not necessarily a negative, really its a challenge."

in Fort Worth, TX

"Been at LM for 15 years. Good salary, and opportunities for changes and movement. Can be political and difficult to get new ideas going in such a large company."

in Archbald, PA

"excellent workplace, with very technically capable team. done two separate internships at lockheed martin and the overall experience is amazing. really sets you up for the corporate environment"

in Fort Worth, TX

"I've worked with Lockheed for nearly 7 years. The company is awesome and the culture is amazing. Additionally, there are also awesome opportunities for career paths and abilities to specialize in various fields."

Cybersecurity Analyst
in Orlando, FL

"Working for Lockheed Martin was a unique and personal great experience."

Systems Analyst
in Gainesville, VA

"I have worked for Lockheed Martin corporation for 12 years. I think the company took good care of me in my career development. I was able to attend training classes whenever I requested for the classes and it helped me perform my job better."

Senior Software Developer
in Lake Mary, FL

"I worked from home. They mailed me a complete set of tools. A laptop, two large monitors, and a headset for Zoom meetings. Everyone is professional. With a few small exceptions, people gave their opinions with reasons, and listened to other people's opinions. We avoided some mistakes that way. And no one felt like a code monkey. What Lockheed Martin produces actually matters. Brings more joy to coming to work in the morning."

in Littleton, CO

"Great pay, management varies, but has a business mindset for production."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Program Manager
in Orlando, FL

"A Good company to work for"

Analyst
in Fort Worth, TX

"I worked at Lockheed Martin for approximately 15 years. It is a great company to work for, but just be aware that there is a lot of "politics" that takes place quite often."

Structural Engineering Lead
in Palmdale, CA

"Lockheed Martin is one of the top companies to work for in the aerospace industry. I have worked as a contractor for them for 17 months and I have had nothing but good experiences. As a contractor, I haven't had the opportunity to take advantage of a lot of the benefits they offer, but I do know they place a high priority on employee development."

in Oldsmar, FL

"If you want to work at Lockheed, know that you will need to play politics to climb the corporate ladder. Just doing a good job is not enough as someone else will always take credit for it, it is all about who makes the nicest power point presentation and presents it first. I have dealt with people leading whole groups that knew nothing about the technical aspects of the job, but they were good with power point and selling ideas. Very hard to work with superiors like that."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Systems Engineering Intern
in Littleton, CO

"The experience as a system engineering intern at Lockheed Martin Space was overall positive. While the experience allowed me to work on large scale projects from many different angles, there was not much personal responsibility and I was not kept very busy despite seeking things to do."