Lockheed Martin Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Lockheed Martin Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 852 Lockheed Martin Review Ratings)

"In a nutshell: Cutting edge technology, and many talented people to work with. Product is top notch and very focused work efforts to achieve goals."
Posted 8 years ago in Goleta, CA
Senior Safety Engineer

"Have worked for LM for 28 years and have found them to be a great company to work for. Great benefits, advancement opportunities, good pay!"

Lockheed Martin Employee

"Lockheed is a great company to work for. Having said this, the company is burdened by tradition. Some programs have an inability to adjust to market demand. It is for this reason that Lockheed has had trouble competing in the commercial satellite sector."

Lockheed Martin (1296)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is GM Powertrain (7)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AgustaWestland (11)
Lockheed Martin Employee

"Great company to work for."

Mechanical Project Engineer

"Lockheed Martin only fails itself because it fails to connect with employees on a more personal level. The size of the company leads to them denying growth opportunities by applying a "years served" mentality to promotions. The time off and 401K match are mostly unparalleled but the employee retention rate on individual teams is horrible. The only way to truly progress through the ranks is to change teams which limits the expertise each team can actually hold."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Buyer

"Presently working as a Buyer (Contractor) for Lockheed Martin in Ventura California. Previously with L3 Harris MariPro and MOOG as a Buyer Planner My experience with Lockheed has been superb; professional people great work environment; strong sense of ethics and code to follow on a mission type of organization. These things appeal to my own life and ideals of what makes a great place to work."

Lockheed Martin Employee

"A Pretty Good Company to work for"

Lockheed Martin Employee

"Great place to start a career and develop crucial skills."

Lockheed Martin Employee

"I’ve worked here for about 5 years, I love it. Pay, perks and the environment are all awesome. They care about work/life balance and put so much into their employees to support them and reward us all for success and effort. The innovation and work done here is inspiring and I love being part of such an amazing organization!"

Lockheed Martin Employee

"I worked for Lockheed Martin from Aug 2017 through Oct 2020, and I found it to generally be a good place to work. The benefits were very good, the group I worked with were dedicated and fun to work with. However, the company is quite large, and there is a lot of disconnect that can happen with various management levels."

Lockheed Martin Employee

"I have worked at Lockheed Martin for a little over two years, and there are a lot of positive things to say. The team I worked for was awesome. The schedule is nice, and I have 0 complaints about the benefits. Really the only negative is the organization has a difficult time with change. It is often met with resistance which 100% we were able to overcome. But with some of the relatively older age of the employees, they are more interested in the way they have been doing it for 30 years instead of being receptive to new and more efficient ways of doing things. Not necessarily a negative, really its a challenge."

Lockheed Martin Employee

"Been at LM for 15 years. Good salary, and opportunities for changes and movement. Can be political and difficult to get new ideas going in such a large company."

Lockheed Martin Employee

"excellent workplace, with very technically capable team. done two separate internships at lockheed martin and the overall experience is amazing. really sets you up for the corporate environment"

Lockheed Martin Employee

"I've worked with Lockheed for nearly 7 years. The company is awesome and the culture is amazing. Additionally, there are also awesome opportunities for career paths and abilities to specialize in various fields."

Cybersecurity Analyst

"Working for Lockheed Martin was a unique and personal great experience."

Systems Analyst

"I have worked for Lockheed Martin corporation for 12 years. I think the company took good care of me in my career development. I was able to attend training classes whenever I requested for the classes and it helped me perform my job better."

Lockheed Martin Reviews FAQs

Is Lockheed Martin a good company to work for?

Lockheed Martin has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 852 Lockheed Martin Review Ratings left anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 94% of employees would recommend working at Lockheed Martin.

Does Lockheed Martin pay their employees well?

Lockheed Martin employees earn $71,000 annually on average, or $34 per hour, which is 8% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 228 Lockheed Martin employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Lockheed Martin Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Lockheed Martin?

94% of employees would recommend working at Lockheed Martin with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Lockheed Martin 3.7 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.7 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Lockheed Martin?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Lockheed Martin is a Director of Cloud Strategy at $250,000 annually. Browse Lockheed Martin Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Lockheed Martin?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Lockheed Martin is a Executive Vice President at $12,000 annually. Browse Lockheed Martin Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Lockheed Martin?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Lockheed Martin to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse Lockheed Martin Employee Job Reviews by Location