(based on 220 H&R Block Review Ratings)
4.6
"I have worked for HRB for 5 years and have had several opportunities to move up. I have enjoyed each challenge and grown with each opportunity. I am excited to continue to have these opportunities and feel that HRB would be a great choice for someone who can work hard and prove their worth."
Posted 7 years ago in Kaysville, UT
Tax Specialist
in San Juan, TX

"I have worked, in H&R Block from 2018-2020. I grow as Professional. Serving the client with income tax return for 2 years in a row. Having multiple offices around PR, with great coworkers with a great atmosphere, who I learned incredibly."

Senior Tax Analyst
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Great company to work for."

H&R Block (361)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Marcum (6)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is alliantgroup (10)
in Westminster, CO

"I have worked at H&R Block for five years in different position titles. The company is a good company to work for as they provide a great amount of training for tax professionals to learn and become more skilled in their positions. The company offers a beginner training class for individuals who want to learn how to become a tax professional. The work is seasonal so after each tax season employees are laid-off until the next tax season, then have to reapply for a tax pro position each tax season. The hours of work during tax season are normal 30-40 hours per week. It's a good company to work for."

Senior Tax Analyst
in Tuscaloosa, AL

"H&R Block is a wonderful company to work with. There are many opportunities to grow. There are various ways to achieve goals on an individual pace without pressure."

Average H&R Block Ratings in the Past 4 Years

District Manager
in Stockton, CA

"I have worked for H&R Block since June 1, 2000 and found it to be a people oriented business. What I enjoyed most of all during my time with them was being able to work across the organization's departments and inspiring people through effective training and communication. Henry Bloch's philosophy was to treat your employees with respect and kindness and they will do the same for our clients. I specialize in fixing problems so others can do their job well."

Customer Service Professional
in Auburn, WA

"Overall great workplace environment and team. Amazing morals and standards, hard working and persistent company."

Tax Associate
in Aurora, IL

"I loved working at h&r block. Very friendly environment. There was scope for constant learning and growth. I gained tons of confidence working at H&R Block."

Receptionist

"I worked for hr block during tax season. I find it to be a very good company with great company morale is well. I was able to help the company during the season or tax season and brought Excellent productivity to the overall environment"

in Kansas City, MO

"H&R Block is a great organization that focuses on finding ways to provide exceptional client service. The company is up to date and always advancing to meet client needs."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Tax Specialist
in Lawrenceville, GA

"Like I said before, H&R Block is the top tax preparation company in the world. I say that with professional pride. If you want to work with a lot of smart people, then H&R Block is the company for you. It has been my pleasure to have worked in this company with these employees for the past 16 years."

Tax Research Specialist

"The supervisor and co-workers are nice and friendly, I really enjoy the positive work environment."

H&R Block Employee

"I’ve worked with H&R Block since 2008. It is good company to start and grow. Very good program for updating with IRS and all States rules. Flexible hours to work is a benefit for some people who are looking for part time and seasonal work. Learn and experience a lot at this company."

in Minneapolis, MN

"I worked for the above company and found it's a strong training program and very useful. it also allows a great working atmosphere with a team professionals who are always available to help if a team member needs any technical and or other support."

Preparer
in La Mirada, CA

"While only working for one season. I enjoyed the diversity of the clients that I helped. Some were simple tax forms while others were complex. Even some that had fraud. I also liked being able to put their mind at ease throughout the whole process and explain why their refunds, or amounts due, were what they were. It was a lot of fun. I stopped because my needs as a parent were greater than what the time I had for this part time job."

H&R Block Employee

"Great people and a great environment with lots of resources to get better."