(based on 229 H&R Block Review Ratings)

4.6
"I have worked for HRB for 5 years and have had several opportunities to move up. I have enjoyed each challenge and grown with each opportunity. I am excited to continue to have these opportunities and feel that HRB would be a great choice for someone who can work hard and prove their worth."
Posted 7 years ago in Kaysville, UT
Operations Coordinator
in Brooklyn, NY

"Good company, smart caring upper management, growth happens quickly. Annual increases for everyone. Good HR support."

in Kansas City, MO

"Nice Company to learn and grow your skills."

Security Engineer
in Kansas City, MO

"This security department is in a building stage, there has been a lot of change and it is a challenge but can be fun."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Senior Software Developer
in Kansas City, MO

"I've worked for TekSystems at H&R Block for 7 months on a contract basis. The company is great. They are very flexible with work location and hours. Management is also very great about commuication. H&R Block is in the process of rewriting their core software and I have been taking part in that. Working bugs and doing code reviews as needed. Working mostly with their UI and custom applications that generate tax calculations."

Assistant Chief Operating Engineer
in Kansas City, MO

"I’ve had nothing but great experiences with this website. I most certainly recommend it to anyone making a lateral movement into a position, or looking to advance in a position. Thank you!"

in El Paso, TX

"I led a dynamic team of expert material handling experts at Miner Corp. We have a legacy of happy and satisfied customers. Our team of highly trained technicians and customer service personnel will help you drive profitable growth. Call us if you want the job done right, the first time."

Regional Director
in Waldorf, MD

"I have worked for H&R Block since 2016. The company has a great culture, one that allows people to grow and take on new challenges. The teams are diverse and the work is varied throughout the year. H&R Block has a strong focus on creating a good client experience and operational excellence."

in Kansas City, MO

"I have worked with HR Block this year helping them understand their employee engagement and optimization opportunities. The team is incredibly engaged, authentic, focused on making a better organization through material changes, and they are one of the most talented groups I have worked with."

Field Systems Technician

"I've worked for H&R block as a Field Systems Technician for almost 2 years. A very amazing company that supports its employees very well. Although a niche job due to variable hours, I highly recommend it for anyone with a flexible schedule who enjoys learning on their own without constant supervision."

Senior Tax Analyst
in Cambridge, MA

"Nice job for individual tax return,"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Wilsonville, OR

"The company listens to its employees and tries to improve each year. It is an interesting business with the main part only being open seasonally. I like the ability to schedule my own time."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Hicksville, NY

"The company is not unethical and overcharges minorities."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Tax Specialist
in Cape Coral, FL

"Do not work for this company. You will be expected to work many hours during tax season and for minimum wage. They will dangle a bonus in front of you, which you possibly will earn if you can meet the impossibly inhumane tasks assigned to you. I worked here for several years and every year I'd just meet my expectations only to return the next tax season to find them increased dramatically. To make matters even worse, my office manager was stealing my established clients, a fact I was not even aware of until late in the tax season. Needless to say, I was completely heartbroken by my treatment and the supposed camaraderie of the company."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Kansas City, MO

"I've been the company for a few years. the bonuses have been decent, though in prior years bonuses were non-existent. The ability to move up depends on both the department you work in, and willingness to look for positions in other departments of yours had little potential. The CFO has taking strides to reduce expenses significantly over the past few years, sometimes at the reduction of employee benefits."

in Redmond, WA

"Excellent experience with the company. Wish it was a full time job."