On average, employees at Hilton Worldwide give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Hilton Worldwide employees are Sales Executives submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Administrative Assistants with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 119 Hilton Worldwide Review Ratings)

Maintenance Engineer
in Columbus, OH

"The Hilton Resorts is rated number one in Forbes magazine. Number 1 in the best company to work for. They are fair, great benefits, a nice 401K package and they believe in promoting from within. Education is important to them and they help with your education. The Hilton is a great company to work for."

in Elizabeth, NJ

"Covid has fully changed the hospitality industry."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Hilton Worldwide (202)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is City of Oakland, CA (7)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Tickets.com (8)
Hilton Worldwide Employee

"I have worked for the Hilton for 9 and a half years. I love the company and the people that worked for me. It is a home away from home. People helping people."

Associate Director of Events

"I have worked for the Hilton Anatole since 2015. I have deeply enjoyed my time with the hotel as it gave me the opportunity to work with talented co-workers and amazing clients. I have been able to further develop my skills. The hotel is run by a talented executive team that fully supports their team members."

Hilton Worldwide Employee

"I have worked with Hilton Worldwide for 5+ years during the duration of my professional career. I began my career with the company as a Recruiting Intern with the Hilton Recruitment Operations Center and was quickly promoted to a full-time employee with the company as a Recruitment Coordinator. It was after a year and a half in that role that I realized I wanted to expand my knowledge of Human Resources functions. From there Hilton promoted me three more times into several HR Management roles, one being for an opening property. It was in that role that I discovered by passion for recruiting, where I was able to create the recruitment and retention plan for a 200+ team. I found myself returning to the company after a short opportunity with another company; Hilton felt like home. An organization that promotes true career development and values the institutional knowledge that comes from years of doing the work. Culture that was shown in the character of every individual you encountered, all working towards the game goal; to leave people better than we found them."

in Orlando, FL

"Everyone knows Hilton. Great company to work for. Great atmosphere, because it’s all about Vacation and enjoyment."

Front Office Supervisor
in Scottsdale, AZ

"Working for the Hilton Scottsdale resort and villas has provided me with a wealth of developmental knowledge as I grew into positions of management. Those skills varied from building relationships with clients and vendors to providing the highest standards in customer service; to creating family and friends amongst strangers,"

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Regional Director
in McLean, VA

"My employment with Hilton Worldwide has been the depth of my professional career. Promoted generated career growth has been the cornerstone of both my professional and personal life."

in Orlando, FL

"Hilton Grand Vacations is a good company with lots of local outreach. They care about their employees and offer a good range of benefits."

Senior Sales Executive
in Las Vegas, NV

"HGV is the best employer a person could work for. They are not an employer as much as a family. HGV sees you as a person. Not only does HGV help families reconnect and individuals decompress and energize through vacation ownership they provide the tools (through employee perks) programs and encourage you to do the same. Their employee benefits program is unmatchable in the industry. Your passion determines your success and the opportunities are boundless"

Lead Software Engineer

"Hilton has been nominated for Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2019 both in 2019 and 2020 consecutively. There have been extreme support from everyone. It is like a family business operated in an enterprise setting."

Customer Service Manager
in Carrollton, TX

"I was blessed with the opportunity to work for Hilton Hotels which was voted as the #1 place to work for in America. Hilton was gracious enough to teach me the valuable skill sets of customer service and leadership."

HR Manager
in Fairfield, NJ

"I am currently employed at the Double Tree by Hilton in Fairfield NJ . I enjoy working at this property. The general manager is a class act and the staff is amazing."

Supervisor
in Carrollton, TX

"i have worked for Hilton's corporate guest relation team for 18 years."

in Las Vegas, NV

"I worked for HGV for 4 years and found it to be very rewarding both educationally and financially."