On average, employees at Hilton Worldwide give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Hilton Worldwide employees are Administrative Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Executive Assistants with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 92 Hilton Worldwide Review Ratings)
in Toronto, ON

"I work for Hilton Hotel located at 145 Richmond Street West, in Toronto, ON, Canada. This hotel is recognized as a ''HELLTON" for employees and "HILTON" as a guest. The worst working environment, where the favoritism and discrimination is at its peak. Human Resources manager is very unprofessional and racist. Hilton regards only those employees who kiss up to managers. They are rewarded as the employees of the year. I am surprised why not people investigate the employees in person secretly instead through the employee survey. Hilton definitely holds the survey website and changes it into their own words. Claiming that "Hilton is the best place to work," is totally wrong. The management is pathetic and believes on favoritism. You never get your right and fair treatment. Most of the shop stewards are 50% with employees and 50% with management. I am surprised why not any media or any agency go there and investigate about working environment, even should make videos with their secret cameras. Most of them keep their mouths shut because they have a fear that the company kick them out and they are scared to open their mouths and they stay quiet. And that's the reason company gets advantage of their weakness. Hilton hotel is full of politics, every department has grouping and managers do not even give a care to resolve the proper fairly, they made decisions on false basis. Please, I request to high authorities to investigate the matter and solve the issues of innocent people who are suffering there with health problems and stay quiet because of fear of losing their job. Yes, Hilton is a very stressful place to work for employees and I am also suffering with their unfair treatment and have fear of losing my job with their injustice and unfair treatment. I NEED TO PROTEST AND RAISE MY VOICE FOR JUSTICE AND FAIR TREATMENT."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Orlando, FL

"Great work/life balance, team outings and room for growth."

Hilton Worldwide (171)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Priceline.com (6)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is International Cruise & Excursions (6)
Project Manager
in Herndon, VA

"Open for Technical Lead/Technical Manager and Director, Any small to Large company to work with and enhance my Leadership skills."

Customer Service Representative

"It's a good place to work."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Average Hilton Worldwide Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Director of Property Operations

"I've worked for Hilton Hotels since 2014. I've found it to be a great company. I love working for them. I have a great team of employees that work as team members helping each other out. My boss is a GREAT leader; he lets me work as long as the job gets done at the end of the day. We have all the tools we need to get the job done."

Customer Service Representative

"This is a good place to work."

Customer Service Assistant
Server

"I have worked for Palmer House Hilton since 2003. This was my first job. They have a nice working environment. I learned a lot from my co-workers and my management team."

QA Analyst

"This was a great opportunity to work with a great company that took pride in its products and the people behind all the projects. There were many highly motivated individuals whom worked and collaborated well with others. The position helped me sharpen my skills both as a Quality Assurance Analyst and my general communication skills.The tools and equipment used in the company were of top quality that resulted in high quality products."

Technology Support Specialist
in Hilton Head Island, SC

"I was a technology support person and teacher. The rest of the staff was very knowledgeable and supportive. The leadership team was very professional and always stayed focused on the issues that were most important for the students."

Engineering Intern
in Orlando, FL

"I worked for Hilton Bonnet Creek for a year as a Engineering Intern and was promoted to supervisor based on my hard work a dedication to excellence. I was offered a position at the completion of my internship but couldn't juggle both work and school at that time."

in McLean, VA

"The company culture is atrocious. The focus on short term decision making is causing long term problems that will need to be reconciled in the marketplace soon."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Accountant

"Find they cut hours at will. Stay away. Total disregard for employee welfare."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Miami Beach, FL

"I've worked for this location, for 2 years now, I see a good people leaving the company I wasn't sure why, been here for 2 years is sad to see very, very good people go, now I understand."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Content Editor

"Learning technology skills and solving issues for hotels in a variety of ways."

What do you like about working at Hilton Worldwide?

"Being able to work from home 3 out of 5 days. Love working on the internet."

"Know that you have to find the way to get the job done with out any additional resources."

What don't you like about working at Hilton Worldwide?

"The lack of communication from management to the front line team."

"Open up more to the staff. Allow us to have more say on day to day operations."