On average, employees at Hertz give their company a 3.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 11% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Hertz employees are Sales Representatives submitting an average rating of 4.1 and Programmer Analysts with a rating of 3.6.

(based on 110 Hertz Review Ratings)

RF Engineer
in Bossier City, LA

"Hertz is a great company to work for. I've been an Engineer for Hertz for a year. Hertz is a Company that's is always trying to come up with ways to improve their services. Hertz offer many benefits to their employees that other companies don't offer, for an example, at the end of every quarter Hertz fly's half of their employees to at weekend getaway to any place they choose to go. From the staff to the supervisor I really enjoyed being a part of such a great group of employees at Hertz."

in Downers Grove, IL

"Not worthy working in hertz any more"

Hertz (174)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is GATX (6)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Avis Budget Group (49)
Manager
in Peoria, IL

"Hertz is a good company to work for"

in Estero, FL

"Solid company to work for, but has serious technical limitations and a strong mentality that rewards bad ideas, allowing some in leadership to have "failed upwards" very rapidly."

in National City, CA

"I’ve worked for Hertz since 2019. They will work you to death, despite of your availability."

National Account Manager
in Estero, FL

"I worked for Hertz for nearly 20 years."

in Estero, FL

"Good company, but in very difficult time right now."

Director of Fleet Operations
in Estero, FL

"I worked for the Hertz Corporation for 32 years and found senior leadership to to be sound, The company has always been innovative and puts a premium on improving both the customer experience an employee job satisfaction. Unfortunately the global COVID-19 pandemic has severely effected the travel industry."

Team Leader
in Estero, FL

"The Hertz Corporation presents excellent learning opportunities to its analysts. The projects are generally diverse and impactful, and you typically have a large amount of creative control. The long-term career opportunities, however, are not ideal for technical positions; they share the same path as non-technical positions with very few opportunities for individual contributor roles. I would highly recommend Hertz as a stepping stone for technical individual contributors."

Operation Manager
in Villa Park, CA

"Hertz Rental Car is not the company to work for if you value work and expect to be noticed for doing a good job. As a manager, there's no room for advancement because there is no advancement within your branch. A lot of the time the manager will bring someone from outside. Additionally the company does not follow their own mission statement and that was very disappointing"

in Bonita Springs, FL

"Have Fifteen Plus Years of IT Experience. As an adept Program Test Manager, I have a well-rounded skill set in test management and Proven track record in delivering a project in agreed budget, time and operational improvement, making me an ideal fit for the Quality Assurance Manager position. Further, I am a recognized expert in collaboration and a communicative collaborator. My previous roles have strengthened my capabilities in leadership and innovation, including keen attention to detail and accuracy."

in Estero, FL

"I have worked at the Hertz Corporation for the last 4 years and have had the opportunity to learn and meet amazing people along the way. I had the pleasure of working alongside some of the most hard-working genuine colleagues and build lasting relationships. The company fostered an atmosphere of growth, which I am very thankful for."

in Estero, FL

"I've worked for Hert since November 2017. I was very proud to be a part of one of the only female-led Fortune 500s. After the coronavirus situation, I've noticed how employee-first became a buzzword and we were made to keep going to the office even when it was clear this was going to be a situation that required unusual measures and responses. I'm disappointed in our leadership and the risks to our health that they have permitted through their mismanagement of the situation. In any case, our department had a solid collaborative environment where everybody was willing to assist in getting deliverables completed in a timely manner."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Oklahoma City, OK

"Very good company to work for. They helped me grow and developed my skills which I am very grateful"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Hertz Employee

"I have worked for Hertz for 10 years. It has been a fantastic place to learn and grow. I will be forever grateful for all of the opportunity that has come from this company."