(based on 104 Hertz Review Ratings)
in Estero, FL

"Good company, but in very difficult time right now."

Director of Fleet Operations
in Estero, FL

"I worked for the Hertz Corporation for 32 years and found senior leadership to to be sound, The company has always been innovative and puts a premium on improving both the customer experience an employee job satisfaction. Unfortunately the global COVID-19 pandemic has severely effected the travel industry."

Hertz (169)

4.1 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sunbelt Rentals (19)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Avis Budget Group (47)
Team Leader
in Estero, FL

"The Hertz Corporation presents excellent learning opportunities to its analysts. The projects are generally diverse and impactful, and you typically have a large amount of creative control. The long-term career opportunities, however, are not ideal for technical positions; they share the same path as non-technical positions with very few opportunities for individual contributor roles. I would highly recommend Hertz as a stepping stone for technical individual contributors."

Operation Manager
in Villa Park, CA

"Hertz Rental Car is not the company to work for if you value work and expect to be noticed for doing a good job. As a manager, there's no room for advancement because there is no advancement within your branch. A lot of the time the manager will bring someone from outside. Additionally the company does not follow their own mission statement and that was very disappointing"

Average Hertz Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
in Bonita Springs, FL

"Have Fifteen Plus Years of IT Experience. As an adept Program Test Manager, I have a well-rounded skill set in test management and Proven track record in delivering a project in agreed budget, time and operational improvement, making me an ideal fit for the Quality Assurance Manager position. Further, I am a recognized expert in collaboration and a communicative collaborator. My previous roles have strengthened my capabilities in leadership and innovation, including keen attention to detail and accuracy."

in Estero, FL

"I have worked at the Hertz Corporation for the last 4 years and have had the opportunity to learn and meet amazing people along the way. I had the pleasure of working alongside some of the most hard-working genuine colleagues and build lasting relationships. The company fostered an atmosphere of growth, which I am very thankful for."

in Estero, FL

"I've worked for Hert since November 2017. I was very proud to be a part of one of the only female-led Fortune 500s. After the coronavirus situation, I've noticed how employee-first became a buzzword and we were made to keep going to the office even when it was clear this was going to be a situation that required unusual measures and responses. I'm disappointed in our leadership and the risks to our health that they have permitted through their mismanagement of the situation. In any case, our department had a solid collaborative environment where everybody was willing to assist in getting deliverables completed in a timely manner."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Oklahoma City, OK

"Very good company to work for. They helped me grow and developed my skills which I am very grateful"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Hertz Employee

"I have worked for Hertz for 10 years. It has been a fantastic place to learn and grow. I will be forever grateful for all of the opportunity that has come from this company."

in Estero, FL

"It's good to work in Hertz corporation"

in Estero, FL

"Hertz was good to work for until if it were not for COVID 19 i would still be there."

Regional Construction Manager
in Estero, FL

"Hertz has been hit very hard by the Covid-19 crisis. They were forced to furlough/layoff close to 90% of its workforce. Hertz is a great company to work for and I have nothing but positive things to say."

Senior Financial Analyst
in Bonita Springs, FL

"It's a great place to work"

MuleSoft Developer
in Estero, FL

"It was a great experience working with Hertz. It was fast-paced hustle and bustle great customer service and customers as well and a lot of new things to learn."

in Ontario, CA

"I have worked with Hertz for almost 3 years now. It’s an extremely growth-oriented company both as a business and for its employees! Opportunity is everywhere and resources are there if you want to grow in your career. I’ve experienced great leadership and a positive work environment. Work balance should be considered as Hertz requires dedication and commitment."