(based on 192 Fluor Review Ratings)
"Excellent experience and I would highly recommend it."
Posted 8 years ago in Greenville, SC
Associate Engineer
in Aiken, SC

"I have enjoyed working for SRR it has been a very well run company. The management cares about your experiences and wants you to succeed by offering opportunities to find a place where you fit. The benefits are great. The only reason for leaving is South Carolina is so far from Idaho (where we are from). I would spend my whole career here if it was closer to home."

in Beaumont, TX

"I worked for Fluor/STORK between 2018 and 2020. An excellent upcoming division, need more time to make their mark in the gulf coast region."

Fluor (310)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is SNC-Lavalin (14)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wood Group TCS (8)
in Greenville, SC

"I worked for Fluor company, at Bagram Afghanistan location. I was deployed to the US Army base. My management team was very supportive and professional. The overall culture of my team was very professional."

in Sugar Land, TX

"Fluor is a very strong organization with many talented individuals with a wide array of execution and technical expertise. Fluor maintains a great organizational culture where leaders are expected to mentor and assist junior professionals with their career growth. I would highly recommend Fluor to anyone looking to have a career in the engineering and construction industry."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Average Fluor Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Site Manager
in Greenville, SC

"Excellent company to work for great pay and benefits. I have met some of the most dedicated professionals with my tenure."

in Greenville, SC

"No thank you No thank you"

Engineering Manager

"I have over 40 years of civil infrastructure experience in mining, power, oil and gas and municipal work. Limited experience in Autocad experience such as In Bilingual Spanish and English"

in Mexico, MO

"After 7 year of experience at this company, i can said that is a good place to learn, here you will face strong challenge that will make you grow as a professional. Here we are dedicated to industrial sectors developing EPC contracts. This is a joint venture between 2 renowned companies the Mexican "ICA" and "Fluor""

in Greenville, SC

"Directly responsible for the on-site construction project team that consisted of administrative personnel, engineering/project controls, direct supervision and the workforce. In addition, there was daily interaction with client representatives to ensure their needs, concerns and objectives were being satisfied. Projects ranged from under one million dollars to thirty million dollars. On each project, safety, profitability, schedule and client satisfaction was achieved."

in Greenville, SC

"Fluor is a good company to work for."

in Aiken, SC

"Standard government contracting work. Old company culture- comes with strong focus on conduct of operations and excelling at the way things have always been done. Places organizational emphasis on traditional management practices over innovation and change."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Greenville, SC

"I have worked for Fluor for 20 years and for the most part enjoyed it"

in Freeport, TX

"Excellent company to work for, with intelligent employees. Balancing family and work can be tough, but with the proper time management skills, you should be fine. Pay is reasonable, and teamwork is excellent."

in Irving, TX

"I worked there from February 2018 till June 2018. It was an organization with good work culture and high standards. I believe people can actually make a difference while working with Fluor. My supervisor was really supportive and understanding, and that's what made working there so smooth."

in Baytown, TX

"Horrible people...simply horrible. Since the hurricane, they are not letting ANYONE know what's going on, refusing to do layoffs or allowing employees to get their boxes. They are basically trying to starve us out. Many of us did not sign up for unemployment right away because we thought we would return to work (at the latest) right after Labor Day. NOW, they are saying it could be weeks, but expect us all to just sit and wait. I guess we will be starved out...I can't even get an unemployment check now for at least 3 weeks and I have no income at the moment. Savings were already used to pay September rent and bills and food. Other contractors are paying THEIR personnel at least 40 hours and per diem. Fluor has never stepped up to do anything for their employees....ever. Will NEVER work for these people again."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5