On average, employees at Fifth Third Bank give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Fifth Third Bank employees are Loan Processors submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Dealer Development Representatives with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 76 Fifth Third Bank Review Ratings)
in Grand Rapids, MI

"I worked for Fifth Third Bank for 16 years in various position - emphasis in back-office management. The companies executive leaders certainly model the way and all management within the company has worked hard to create an engaging environment. Overall the company is great to work for with regard to salary; benefits; inclusion & diversity and have solid core values which all employees are held accountable to."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
DevOps Engineer
in Cincinnati, OH

"I am interested in this position. I gone through the JD with interest. I believe I possess the necessary skills and experience you are seeking and would make a valuable addition to my carrier. As of my resume indicates, I possess 7 years of progressive experience in the DevOps field. My professional history includes positions such as Sr.DevOps engineer at Fith Third Bank as well as Azure DevOps engineer at AT &T Most recently, my responsibilities as Cloud/DevOps engineer at AT&T & Fith THird matches the qualification’s you are seeking. I have attached my resume below.Any further Questions reach out to me at 336-446-9391."

Fifth Third Bank (123)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wescom Credit Union (17)
in Cincinnati, OH

"I’ve been working for Fifth third bank for over a year now. The bank footprint covers 12 states in the Midwest and the south. Although my manager and team are good the overall organization is still 10-15 years behind in terms of technology and employee amenities. This is a really good place to work for a Midwest office, but average in the larger picture."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Evansville, IN

"Fifth Third was a great company to work for that helped expand my knowledge and experience"

Average Fifth Third Bank Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Fifth Third Bank Employee

"Great company to work for."

in Cincinnati, OH

"Great company to work for as you are starting or continuing your career."

Loan Processor
in Schaumburg, IL

"Nice boss and benefits and staff"

in Union, KY

"I've worked for Fifth Third Bank as a Personal Banker II for 3 years. The bank makes its customers and employees a priority. Recently, the company increased its minimum wage to $18 per hour, changing many employee's lives for the better. The Bank also keeps its clients top of mind by training its employees extensively to be able to recommend the best products and services for its customers. The bank also provides a great work to life balance, along with great benefits. Including a 401K plan that the company matches up to 6% and medical, dental and vision insurance."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Taylor, MI

"Great company to work for. Supportive in career advancement and an awesome Regional team."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Cincinnati, OH

"I've been in this biz for a long time. I can safely say this position was the absolute worst with 53. The Regional was the worst manager I have ever had. She is very deceitful and over-promised the position in every possible way. Expect the unexpected. Horrible career, and thankfully I got away as soon as possible."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Mortgage Loan Officer
in Merrillville, IN

"Fifth Third Bank was legendary on mortgage production for many years. They have several fulfillment centers in several states. I liked the company's culture and the teamwork they utilized at Fifth Third Bank. Unfortunately, the mortgage division faced large volume challenges during the refinance booms of 2010-2012 and they didn't adapt to meet the increased volume. They outsourced to an off shore partnership for the imaging of our documents, and later they laid off closers in the Chicago area in favor of another state. After leaving the company, I hear they have out sourced the closing of mortgage loans to a foreign company, also."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Grand Rapids, MI

"I have really enjoyed working with clients of the bank. They are from a variety of industries and with a variety of issues to be resolved. My supervisor was unprepared and unqualified to supervise me, but soldered on anyway despite a lack of technical and industry experience. The bank requires employees to take annual surveys, and "suggests" that a performance of "5" or better is required. This invalidates the Gallop Survey results in my opinion. Fewer layers of management and more attention to detail is what is required here."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked at Fifth Third Bank for 5 years. Overall, I enjoy my experiences at the bank."

Senior Business Analyst
in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked with Fifth Third Bank for more than 5 years. During my tenure, I've participated in a Leadership Program which has helped me quickly acclimate with multiple groups throughout the bank. The experience was worthwhile and helped me quickly gain skills in multiple IT areas."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked for Fifth Third for the past seven years. Over this time the company has provided very good opportunities to build and grow my career."