On average, employees at Boeing give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Boeing employees are IT Project Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Senior Buyers with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 650 Boeing Review Ratings)

"Boeing is a great company to work for. Each portion of the company bring a fresh concept that I believe most individuals have not experienced. Boeing believes in their people and do their best to foster growth and development."
Posted 8 years ago in El Segundo, CA
Boeing Employee

"Boeing is an excellent employer which provides opportunities that span the gamut of Business Management, Engineering, and IT to Global Sales & Marketing and Program Management. The culture is one that promotes pay-for-performance, and rewards exceptional work that adds significant value to the enterprise. With the opportunity to become a part of some of the most awe-inspiring programs available, the work is very rewarding and the sense of ownership in one's work is palpable. With an outstanding benefits package, the company serves as a solid steward of your future, just as you serve as a solid steward of the enterprise's mission, vision, and values."

Electrical Design Engineer
in Charleston, SC

"I enjoy working for companies in U.S.A. The job locations are safe and comfortable and the coworkers are very nice and patient people."

Boeing (879)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is GM Powertrain (7)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AgustaWestland (11)
in Renton, WA

"I've worked at Boeing for 2 years. I have found it to be a great place for work-life balance but not so for career progress or technical achievement."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Boeing Employee

"Working with large DOD companies such as Boeing can be very rewarding. Access to the latest technologies is a plus, but trying to navigate the bureaucracy of large legacy companies can be difficult. I would have to say that my experiences at Boeing depended largely upon the management chain I was a part of at the time. At times, my experiences were amazing at times and at other times they were average. High performers can expect to work long hours. 70 hour work weeks, though not required, were fairly common."

in Huntsville, AL

"Poor company culture, poor leadership, no solid direction. I would not recommend the Huntsville Boeing site, specifically the National Team."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Construction Project Manager

"I enjoyed my workday every time when we did so many different projects. The team work was excellent, sharing knowledge as a high priority, and cooperation with whole team members as the best approach. Leadership was on high note and management of the project teams was based on collaboration."

Mechanical System Design & Analysis Engineer
in Everett, WA

"I've worked at Boeing for almost 2 years in the Environment Control System. It is a great place to work. People are very friendly, and knowledgeable. Processes are well documented. A lot resources are available to support technical decision. The two low points are there is no career develop plan since I was in a contract position, and I was not able to apply for direct position because I'm not US person or a green card holder."

Lean Practitioner
in Mukilteo, WA

"Through my experience at the Boeing Company, I have found that the organization is heavily invested in continuous improvement. My interests are fully invested in the process of implementing value-added change and supporting operation health. Management gives you enough flexibility to voice your opinion and work on desired projects."

Team Leader
in Saint Louis, MO

"Great company. Being majority of work is USG funded, Boeing can be a bit bureaucratic at times. Advancement opportunities can also fluctuate with USG spending."

Vendor Management Analyst
in Bellevue, WA

"I worked for one of the top fortune 500 companies in the world."

in Everett, WA

"Enjoyed working there, excellent benefits and the environment."

in El Segundo, CA

"Boeing is a great place to get started in your career. The challenges and problems you’ll be asked to solve can be great. But with any very large company, there is significant bureaucracy and career growth can be slow."

in Englewood, CO

"I have worked for Boeing for over 15 years before I made the decision to venture beyond the aviation industry. I had the opportunity to work in all three segments of Boeing, which are commercial, government and global. I was fortunate to have started in government as it helped engrain strict measures that aren't yet adapted by commercial and global services parts of the company. Based on current state of the company due to recent events along with top-leadership's focus being derailed, there seems to be a tough time that will continue for the company."

Regional QA Inspector
in West Point, MS

"Great company, employees, & compensation. I was only a contractor for 6 months but one of the best places I have ever worked for."

Design System Integrator
in Saint Louis, MO

"I began working for Boeing in June of 2008 where I experienced excellent challenges and opportunities while working with professionals working together as a team on providing deliverables to the best of our abilities."