(based on 604 Boeing Review Ratings)
"I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 5 years excellent pay, benefits. Flexible work schedule. Boeing makes a very interesting product, and it's a very relaxed environment with people always willing to help each other."
Posted 7 years ago in Everett, WA
in Long Beach, CA

"Boeing exceeds in training all their employees in all areas and offer great benefits that area available to whom needs them."

in Renton, WA

"Great overall company to work for, you will learn a lot on the job."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Boeing (833)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is GM Powertrain (7)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AgustaWestland (11)
Manager for Application Development
in Miami, FL

"Great place work, all highly talented and very professional"

Technical Designer
in Auburn, WA

"I've worked for The Boeing Co. for many years off and on. Sometimes as a direct and as a Contractor. The work is interesting and challenging. The benefits are great though they have decreased over the years. The company as a whole is too large and has no idea who is working for them. Expect layoffs."

Average Boeing Ratings in the Past 4 Years

"Working for a start-up is one of the best choices any young adult with the dream of problem solving can do for themselves. It will help boost your work ethics and work efficiency."

Technical Drafter
in Everett, WA

"I have worked for Boeing for the past 9 years as a Technical Drafter. I have helped create and revise new parts and drawings for release that have been used for development and production use."

in Everett, WA

"I’ve worked for Boeing for just over two years. It’s one of the better engineering companies I’ve worked for, but it still has its share of problems."

in Everett, WA

"they are very transparent with their staff. I think they need more comprehensive training. The training that they did give didn't translate very well to the daily operations. The teams are great. I think the company expanded too much and didn't allow themselves to have any bumps in the road that they could handle without layoffs."

Boeing Employee

"With such a large company, there are opportunities to work on many different types of projects. I have worked with many great people here over the years. The downside to being such a big enterprise is there is a tendency to place too much emphasis on numbers instead of the people."

Production Planner
in Everett, WA

"I have worked for Boeing for 8 years and no matter what the product was, I felt challenged yet supported, valued and heard. This is not always easy in a large corporation, but I feel as though Boeing is always striving to be better for its customers and its employees."

Solutions Developer
in Clayton, NC

"I've worked for Boeing for almost five years and I have found it to be a very positive and enjoyable experience. After the 737-Max fiasco, many projects ground to a halt, and after COVID-19 struck I was given a warning notice that my job position would be eliminated in the next 30 days. I have very much enjoyed working for Boeing and hope to find another positive work environment."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Design Engineer
in Everett, WA

"Boeing is a world leader in the aerospace industry and is an amazing company to work for. They hold strong values and are committed to safety, quality, and customer satisfaction. They provide countless opportunities to expand your current knowledge base while also developing new technical and professional skills. They offer a variety of career options and essentially ensure that you will find something you like to work on and are personally invested in."

Engineer
in Long Beach, CA

"Boeing is a great company to work in. It is a place where I planned to work until my retirement. Unfortunately the global Covid 19 pandemic hit the airlines and Boeing very hard. I totally understand Boeing's decision to reduce its size of workforce. Though I had worked in Boeing as a contractor for nearly 9.5 years before, I work in Boeing as a direct employee only for several months. I accept the layoff decision without complaint. I wish Boeing the best, and hope after the needed changes and improvements are done, Boeing will once again provide the flying public with safe and elegant airplanes."

in Everett, WA

"The Boeing Company is a great company to build a career with. The have outstanding training and growth opportunities and amazing health benefits available. It is a great equal opportunity employer and has many cultural groups available to join. The work they do keeps the world flying, rockets soaring, and defense of our country as one of the best in the world."

in Everett, WA

"I've worked for Boeing and its affiliates for 35 years. Its the model for a large multi-national company. It's given me a secure, professional, ethical place to pursue my initial career goals."