On average, employees at Boeing give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Boeing employees are IT Project Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Senior Quality Engineers with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 532 Boeing Review Ratings)
"Boeing is a great company to work for. Each portion of the company bring a fresh concept that I believe most individuals have not experienced. Boeing believes in their people and do their best to foster growth and development."
Posted 6 years ago in El Segundo, CA
in Charleston, SC

"I consider myself very fortunate to be able to work for the Boeing Company, especially at the beginning of my career. I've gotten the opportunity to work with several SME's in the aerospace industry and see the overall impact the company has with international countries and governments. The Company has also financed me to go back to school to continue my education, and provide hard to beat benefits. if you are willing to relocate, their are several career paths one can take and they provide the resources to help you do so. If it was not for personal reasons that drove me to relocate closer to home, I'm confident I would still be enjoying my career with the company."

Test and Evaluation Engineer
in Oklahoma City, OK

"The test team I worked for with Boeing was great. Flexible hours and great benefits."

Boeing (761)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is GM Powertrain (7)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AgustaWestland (11)
in Auburn, WA

"This company was outstanding in its communication and support of its employees. I found the work challenging and rewarding. I will miss the work and relationships I built."

in Tukwila, WA

"Belcan is a great contractor that employees students (and recent graduates) with companies like Boeing to get them connected and experience throughout the 3 months that I was employed with them. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and I highly recommend connecting with the company and my former supervisors."

Average Boeing Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Manufacturing Engineer
in Everett, WA

"I've worked for Boeing since 2017. Overall I've liked the company - great benefits, pay, interesting products. The biggest cons for me is the pace of aerospace. It's a very slow industry and makes innovation very challenging."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Technical Analyst
in Long Beach, CA

"Working for the Boeing Company has been a blessing, the knowledge and the team atmosphere was awesome. I highly recommend working for the Boeing Company."

in Tukwila, WA

"Challenging, but worth it to be part of a large corporation."

in Huntington Beach, CA

"I've worked at this company for a year. It has a high value on safety and integrity."

Plumber
in Auburn, WA

"Boeing is a great place to work back in the day, now that most baby boomers are retiring soon and well I am in that class at the lower end I feel Boeing has let the lower standards take over and well the media is going nuts here yes Boeing is a sinking ship on the commercial side. The company has many perks and ideas in the facilities department where I work but most guys are here for a paycheck, I would like to see more of a family rather than just a job, over all I wish I was paid more for my skills, but as the union standards it's all set in stone on wages at Boeing and I give it a 3 star."

in North Charleston, SC

"Boeing is a great company to work for."

Quality Systems Specialist

"I worked at Boeing for over 10 years and highly recommend them for a career location. There is opportunity to develop leadership skills and move around to other positions within the company. Highly diverse work force. Excellent R&D team under Engineering."

Industrial Engineer
in Renton, WA

"A great company to work with."

in Renton, WA

"Boeing pays well, but your quality of work-life will depend heavily on your work assignment and your manager. Much of the middle management (2nd level to the director) are disconnected from their teams and stuck in 20-30 hours of unproductive meetings per week. Additionally, advances in management are, despite having “competitive” interviews, dependent on who you know. The vast majority of senior management promotions are picked before the interview process, making that process a waste of time and a sham. Yet, due to many great people at the contributor level, airplanes still get built."

Team Developer

"This is just an internship job that takes place in school."

in El Segundo, CA

"I have worked for beoing for 6 years. It is a great company that allow you to enhance your skill set and allow you to grow."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5