Working at American Red Cross in Arlington, VA: 2 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in Arlington, VA Area

Browse American Red Cross Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in Arlington, VA at American Red Cross give their company a 0.0 rating out of 5.0 based on 2, whereas overall Average Rating of American Red Cross is 3.9 out of 5.0 based on 346 American Red Cross Review Ratings. The happiest American Red Cross employees in Arlington, VA are Regional Managers submitting an average rating of 0.0 and Information Technology Managers also with a rating of 0.0.

(based on 226 American Red Cross Review Ratings)

"I've worked for Red Cross for 7 years in a couple different roles, and although we have the same problems many nonprofits have (too much work and not enough staff), we have an amazing group of staffers on the chapter side who really care about the mission and know what they're doing. Our local CEO is great, and I am a supporter of our national CEO as well. The blood services side is undergoing crazy changes, though -- I wouldn't recommend applying to any jobs on that side until at least 2017."
Posted 8 years ago in Los Angeles, CA

Working at American Red Cross in Arlington, VA: 2 Employee Reviews

Information Technology Manager

"Trying to better blend the business side with a non-profit."

What do you like about working at American Red Cross?

"The scope of the job and the responsibilities."

"Be a creative thinker."

What don't you like about working at American Red Cross?

"The micro-management."

"To let middle managers make their own hiring and firing decisions and take individual design decision input into account."

Regional Manager

What do you like about working at American Red Cross?

"Believed in the the Red Cross mission and the products I promoted and what they represented to our patients."

What don't you like about working at American Red Cross?

"The American Red Cross exited the plasma industry."

American Red Cross (346)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is NFP (10)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Kids II (6)

Browse American Red Cross Employee Job Reviews by Location