140 American Income Life Insurance Co. Reviews

Browse American Income Life Insurance Co. Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 77 American Income Life Insurance Co. Review Ratings)
in Baton Rouge, LA

"The job is 100% commission based. This is a great opportunity for someone who does really well in sales. The compensation is not great for the amount of work that you do. You don't get new leads often enough to get enough sales to earn any commissions. Newer agents are given the leads that older, seasoned agents have already resolved as not interested."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Minneapolis, MN

"I've been with AIL for 9 years in a variety of roles, primarily in recruiting and management. To say the least, our work is fast-paced as we partner with clients throughout the USA, Canada, and New Zealand. We're a people-first company, and follow our platinum-rule of "do more for others than you would have done for you" which embodies our culture, decision making, and how we treat each other and the clients we serve. My work keeps me challenged and I feel like I feel comfortable reaching out to my executive team for questions and feedback on my work. We are a collaborative team and look for ways to streamline our processes so we can spend more time bettering the lives of others."

American Income Life Insurance Co. (140)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Milliman (9)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (7)
Manager
in Marietta, GA

"Looking for a great company to work for, consider working here at American Income Company."

Director of Leadership Development

"Great environment to grow"

Average American Income Life Insurance Co. Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Insurance Agent
in Irving, TX

"My work for American Income Life Insurance Company was a rewarding experience in that it allowed me to help families in preparing for those most difficult time in their lives. Unfortunately, I needed a more stable income to support my family than 100% commission. Still, the service and product they offered are those I would definitely recommend to anyone and many of the agents there are doing quite well financially."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Grand Rapids, MI

"Working for American Income Life has many perks such as a healthy office environment, helpful mentors and the option to always challenge yourself. During my time there, management was being restructured and office politics felt as though they were pulling away from daily work life."

American Income Life Insurance Co. Employee

"The great company just no time for family"

in Grandview, MO

"I have been selling life insurance for 6 months. AIL offered me excellent training. They want me to succeed."

Regional Recruiting Manager

"I've worked with American Income Life since February 2016. It is a fast-paced organization that provides the much-needed service of life insurance primarily to union members. Not only will you gain a sense of pride helping working-class families, but you will also have the opportunity to reach uncapped earning potential with the ability to change your family's life."

Supervising Agent
in Columbia, SC

"I worked for American Income for a good period of time and worked at no company like it. My coworkers were family and we always had a good time at the office our work was made fun which you rarely get at your typical work place. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing opportunity, go to American Income and you will get it."

in Lombard, IL

"Working at AIL has been an experience. Friendly staff but I feel as if they did not fulfill what they said prior to starting for benefits and pay. If you can work directly off of commission then this place is for you!"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Supervising Agent

"The Vasu Agency of American Income Life is undoubtedly one of, if not the absolute best agencies within the company internationally. I was brought in as a personal recruit of my immediate supervisor and I am so grateful for the experience. I've been in sales for several years and I am proud to have gone into the life insurance sector as it gave me a sense of fulfillment I'd not achieved in my previous positions. I've always been proud of the products or services I've sold, however, knowing my work actually protects the families and lives of my clients when they'll need it most has been so internally rewarding. Being a consistent top producer, I was promptly promoted to leadership - yet another opportunity that came with a massive sense of fulfillment. My leaders, including the owner of the agency himself, are all phenomenal individuals and I wish there was an adequate way to convey their character, passion, and commitment to the team and overall success. It's with a heavy heart that I chose to resign and I can truly say this decision, although difficult, has been purely financial. It is 1099 work, 100% commission-based sales with very long and very strenuous hours, but that was an exciting challenge for me. Unfortunately, the income of my already-established lifestyle requires wasn't in line with what I was able to bring in with my position at the agency. I wish them nothing but the best and will be cheering them on from the sidelines as I know they're going to reach great success."

in Tempe, AZ

"Wow, talk about a system that works. I am so grateful to have found this company where there are people who care about you and a system that duplicates. I don’t know what my family would be doing if I didn’t find my career here!"

Insurance Agent
in Daytona Beach, FL

"This is a great place to work. My managers have been very patient and have taken me out and made money for me so I didn't go without a pay check till I got the hang of it. I would recommend anyone with a great happy personality, and that loves making a difference in peoples lives to get this career job."

Sales Agent
in Daytona Beach, FL

"I have been working here for some time now, and though there are some ups and downs to this job, the career opportunity is great if you are given the chance to join this company. The opportunity to move up in this company is limitless and the management throughout my agency (Henderson Agency) is always willing to help you in anything. We do have to call people continuously, but no cold calling. The leads are given to us by the company and are all true. It is commission so with any commission job you will have good weeks and bad weeks. but your good weeks really do outweigh the bad, and on a good week you're making what some people make in a month."