(based on 112 24 Hour Fitness Review Ratings)
in Carlsbad, CA

"The beginning of my career with 24 Hour Fitness was a great experience. I met smart, extremely disciplined individuals that allowed me to take advantage of their generosity to willingly share with me their vast experience. This allowed me to grow within the organization from an entry level position to a Senior Treasury Manager. Pay much attention to not only your co-workers, but also your senior management, they do have much knowledge to share if you are willing to listen."

in Azusa, CA

"My previous company lacked in so many areas which is partially why they are going bankrupt. My particular location was filled with great individuals who loved their job and loved the family bond we were able to establish while bringing in results for the store. I am particular getting out of that company because the pay was restricting and there was no room for growth. I cant provide for my family and then turn around and start a family with what i was doing and receiving there."

24 Hour Fitness (202)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Mandarin Oriental, Miami (9)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is XSport Fitness (7)
in Portland, OR

"24 hour fitness was an ok company to work for"

Service Expert
in San Leandro, CA

"I started working at 24 Hour Fitness in 2019. It is a great company with great values, which is why I love it. This would be a great job specially for people who are into fitness."

Average 24 Hour Fitness Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Personal Trainer
in El Cerrito, CA

"The best place to work if you're searching to be in an open environment where job placement is there. It is simple to get clients especially since they are there to workout. I have had people come up to me to get personal training just because I was there. Personal training does take a toll on mental and physical capacity but the end results are rewarding."

in San Ramon, CA

"I worked for 24 Hour for 5 years and was recently laid off due to the pandemic. The mission of the company is to help people live healthier lives. It has gone through a lot of leadership changes in the past 5 years."

Fitness Manager
in Arlington, TX

"A great company for anyone who wants to earn their own salary! Plenty of growth potential and an overall competitive atmosphere."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Programmer Analyst
in Carlsbad, CA

"I have worked with 24 Hour Fitness for over 12 years and went through quite a few leadership changes. This lack of stability is the reason for the 4 stars. I enjoyed working with IT and marketing to provide an industry first in web sales. Overall they are a good company to work for, unfortunately, they are going through bankruptcy and their future is uncertain."

Customer Service Representative
in Boulder, CO

"24 Hour Fitness was an enjoyable workplace mainly because of the coworkers and shared love for fitness. It is fun to work in an environment like that. The work itself is mundane. Basic gym upkeep and selling to potential members was the bulk of most days."

Facility Manager
in Castle Rock, CO

"24 Hour Fitness has been good to me, and I have earned it. I love the work, team members, and most members. Same work concept, yet different everyday. Fitness is such an important part of staying healthy, and being a part of individuals fitness journey. That journey motivates me to everyday to keep a clean, well maintained, and safe environment for our members."

in Carlsbad, CA

"Positive work environment ability to grow high attrition with leadership and CEO's great benefit package wonderful employees"

Master Trainer

"great workspace, but not enough oppurtunity to grow."

in Las Vegas, NV

"As a General Manager Trainee at 24 Hour Fitness, I am solely responsible for my own learning and development, as the training program lacks structure or clear direction. This is something I would suggest the company changes in order to keep their trainees engaged and valued as new employees. Onboarding can be a stressful time for a new employee, and simplifying the training process by planning a curriculum can be helpful in not only employee retention, but the quality of their learning experience."

in Anaheim, CA

"I’ve work for 24 hour fitness for 5 years. The relationships I have built and connections I have made are one of a kind. There is opportunity for growth and development."

Service Expert
in Fremont, CA

"Company transitioning with new CEO, and showing promise of improved business systems such as managerial communication, and membership retention. The team is highly motivated to provide an inclusive environment that advocates for healthy lifestyles. My experience there has been outstanding and would advise others looking for a health and fitness company to consider 24 Hour Fitness."