On average, employees at 24 Hour Fitness give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest 24 Hour Fitness employees are Assistant General Managers submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Service Managers with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 95 24 Hour Fitness Review Ratings)
in Brea, CA

"24 Hour Fitness is a good company to grow both personally and professionally. I come to work each day knowing that my team will support me. Each club has its own unique environment and has created some long-lasting friendships."

Sales Representative
in Las Vegas, NV

"I've worked for 24 Hour Fitness since 2016, I work the front desk and sign people up for membership. 24 Hour Fitness is a proud company that prides themself with getting fit and staying active. I'm a strong believer in your health and what you eat so throughout my time at work I'm educating people and informing them about life chooses that can help later in life."

24 Hour Fitness (185)

4.2 Highest Rated in this Industry is Boyd Gaming (11)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Insurity Group (7)
QA Engineer

"24 hour fitness is a good place to work for, they have multiple application and lots of functional and UI testing is there. The Experience is good so far."

in San Ramon, CA

"Not Applicable, I do not wish to say."

Average 24 Hour Fitness Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Lancaster, CA

"I have worked for 24 Hour Fitness for 3 years. It offers competitive pay, and, as a personal trainer, I have the flexibility of setting my own hours and getting paid well for it. The management structure is great and the company offers career development. It's an excellent company to work for."

Service Manager
in Costa Mesa, CA

"I have worked for 24 Hour Fitness since 2007 and it has been an amazing experience. It is a very fast growing company which enables its employees to dream big and move up quickly. Since there are over 470 locations nationwide, it is easy to relocate and request job transfers."

24 Hour Fitness Employee

"The environment is changing, it was a great place to work."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Carlsbad, CA

"I worked for 24 hour fitness and is a good company to work for."

in Carlsbad, CA

"24 Hour Fitness and what they provide to the public makes them a solid company as they change lives through fitness."

24 Hour Fitness Employee

"Strong company with great teamwork and a true drive to be number one in the industry."

in Overland Park, KS

"I started working at 24 as an overnight worker. It pays the bills but they said they'd pay me $8.50, and instead they pay me $8.25."

24 Hour Fitness Employee

"I worked as a General Manager and it was the worst experience of my life. Working 12 to 13 hr days 6 days per week. This is strictly an interim job as it's designed to burn you out. Good old boys club, founded on greed and corruption. The only positive is the fun environment which is ruined by all the stress."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Club Manager

"I worked at 24 Hour Fitness for 2+ years and the experience was horrible and extremely stressful. I did however achieve over projected club revenue every month I was the Club Manager."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
24 Hour Fitness Employee

"From the outside looking in - you may think that this would be an excellent company to advance in, but the truth is that it would take about 2-4 years to advance to the next position and actually receive average to good pay. This job is very unbalanced for the duties that a service rep has to do. I feel in the service rep job, you have to do all functions of the gym. This job requires to get leads for membership, and you'll never receive their bonus. Selling a product that is on promotion won't get an employee any extra money that as of a Personal Trainer. A service rep isn't allowed to work over 40 hours in a week to balance out the wages they are compensated. I feel that working at this job is okay to get by, but this isn't the job to try to advance in. The pay isn't balanced with the actual work he or she outputs. It's great that the membership is free with employment, but this isn't enough for anyone to endure."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in San Ramon, CA

"24 Hour Fitness is a solid company, currently going through tremendous change. The future will determine the overall health of the company. The current environment is too uncertain."