(based on 35 Wyndham Worldwide Review Ratings)
Wyndham Worldwide Employee

"Wyndham is a very budget friendly hotel brand. With that being said the resources are not as readily available as it would be for a higher tiered brand such as Marriott. However, they do their best to give you the tools to do your job in the most economical way possible."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Manager
in Parsippany, NJ

"I have worked for Wyndham Worldwide for 21 years. The company focuses on all up to the minute Technologies for all of the apps that we support and the brands that are owned by Wyndham. The main headquarters is in Miami Florida and the IT and corporate teams are in Parsippany NJ. The company has spun off over the last 2 years and is now called the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. Wyndham owns over 38 Brands and has been rated number 1 loyalty program for 3 years in a row with 30 million consumers in the program. we focus on all avenues of technology Mobile, Digital, ASW, Cloud."

Wyndham Worldwide (79)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Bowling Green State University (21)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Value Place (6)
in Anaheim, CA

"I've worked at Wyndham for over a year. The staff and management were nice and fair. The work was fun."

in Anaheim, CA

"I've worked for Wyndham Vacation Resorts for a little over a year now. It has been a great experience. Very professional work environment but still light and fun. Everyone is big on team work and helping each other out so we all can achieve our goal of being the best Resort brand we can be. Wyndham is the largest Timeshare/ Hotel ownership in the world. Having resorts all over the country and others as well."

Average Wyndham Worldwide Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Las Vegas, NV

"World Mark by Wyndham is a good company based on what is preached to new employees but be ready to go by a different set of guidelines once you actually start working. They still mean well but it is very clickish and not the volume of business that is touted. Very inconsistent."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Williamsburg, VA

"I have worked for Wyndham for 2 years. I started at 12 an hour and now at 12.44. Pay raise comes one a year only at 3% if you're lucky. Lower % if you have any discipline on your record or no raise at all. Average raise is 25-48 cents an hour every year. Management undercuts standard pay rate to save money and acquires a bigger bonus at the end of year. Terrible company and they do not care for their employees at all. Instead of a good raise they would rather fire you and hire new at a lower rate, which is hard on those who choose to stay. With that said, turnover rate is very high."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Vacation Specialist
in Ogden, UT

"Windham is a great company. I worked for Convergys which is contracted by Windham."

Project Manager
in Parsippany, NJ

"I was a contractor for six months working in the corporate PMO. Wyndham was a good place to work, facilities were modern and adequate for managing projects."

in Parsippany, NJ

"Overall the company is a strong company to work for. IT preference is to hire/contract companies to implement technologies rather than train and utilize internal talent."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
IT Specialist
in Parsippany, NJ

"This is a great company to work for."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Business Intelligence Specialist
in Parsippany, NJ

"Wyndham Hotel Group is a great environment to work in. The people are friendly and the facilities are great. It is difficult to move up in the ranking. I have seen multiple people leave and come back for a better position, simply because they could not get promoted."

Community Marketing Agent
in Anaheim, CA

"Company culture not great! As a CMA, you have no life. High turnover and management writes you up instead of encouraging you. All of my friends have left the company and you need to be the top CMA to see a decent livable wage. Management always trying to be positive but always hide the truth of the job and logistics of what really goes on. Extremely low pay of $8.50/hr per base and they don't tell you until you come in person for the offer. Company culture and morale can be improved."

Account Manager
in Redmond, WA

"I've worked for Wyndham telesales for over 6 months and the work environment is fun and laid-back. The potential for growth is wide open. The job description can be repetitive and not as challenging as one may desire. Overall a good workplace for someone looking for a career in sales."

Sales Manager
in Seaside, OR

"No integrity, fraud in the workplace... beware!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5