On average, employees at Wolters Kluwer give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Wolters Kluwer employees are Account Representatives submitting an average rating of 4.3 and Technical Support Representatives with a rating of 3.5.

(based on 42 Wolters Kluwer Review Ratings)
Junior UNIX Administrator
in Deerfield, IL

"I worked for 20 years for Computax which is a subsidiary of CCH which then got bought by Wolters Kluwer. I started off as a proof reader and advanced through the years to Jr. Unix Admin before being downsized."

Wolters Kluwer Employee

"I have worked with WoltersKluwer for 8 years and 5 months. This is very strong company financially and it has 19000 employ's all over the world. Work experience in WoltersKluwer is lot of fun and we have lot of flexibility."

Senior Developer
in Colorado Springs, CO

"Wolters Kluwers, CCH is a modern and progressive organization, but unfortunately at the lower management level there are a lot of organizational flaws. Salary and benefits are some of the best in the industry."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average Wolters Kluwer Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Saint Louis, MO

"I've been here for 3 years and while the company seems to be in a good position for major growth there are still a lot of areas where it can improve (compensation, mobility, etc.)."

in Baltimore, MD

"Mostly a "Just Do It" attitude. The mid-level managers don't bother themselves w/ the the amt of work overload, & negotiation on deadlines is frowned upon. The internal systems are outdated and a mystery unless you are in a position to inquire. There is no on-boarding, documented processes, or encouragement to learn. Knowledge is power and not shared readily. There is no ability to move up. Once you are pegged to a position, that's it -no matter your degree background or experience."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Needham, MA

"I've worked for Wolters Kluwer since 2007. The top leadership has a vision for moving to SaaS and professional solutions (from a traditional print world) that is exceptional. Locally, my operating unit is staffed with highly professional and competent employees. There does seem to be a layer in between which creates barriers, is slow to change, and "plays it safe" in a market that demands innovation."

Senior Automation Engineer

"I have worked for Wolter Kluwer from Feb 2010 to Nov 2012. I worked for the financial services of the company. I have been working on selenium web drive with java."

in Tampa, FL

"This company is an average one to work. However, it appear management are in the dark , they don't have control what offshore teams are doing. Offshore team basically control the whole development which is sad"

in Waltham, MA

"You are a number, and are given no chances to speak up or do what needs to be done without serious backlash. It's a gestapo organization. Sit down and do your job and keep your mouth shut. Or they'll find some arbitrary and pointless reason to get rid of you."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Tampa, FL

"I really enjoyed working with WoltersKluwer. The talent was top-notch, and the work environment was very relaxing. I can't recommend them enough."

Senior Systems Engineer

"I've worked for Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services since 2000. I've found it to be a strong company with good working environment, The company employs around 5,000 people and has over 40 branch offices in U.S alone."

Technical Support Representative
in Wichita, KS

"I have had a great experience in my time at CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business. The atmosphere has been second to none. I do, however, feel as though they are driven more towards what I can do for the company as a whole, and less driven towards the individual employees' successes."

Lead DBA

"I've worked with Wolters Kluwer for more than 6 years. As we know there is no perfect company but overall Wolters Kluwer is a good company with flexible working environment and work/home life balance. The only thing is that they are reducing their investment in technology with each year which is the only drawback I can see, Rest all is good."

Wolters Kluwer Employee

"Great group of people to work with. There can tend to be too much red tape to fight through to get stuff done, but people are generally interested in making sure they do their best to service the customer."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5