(based on 51 Victoria's Secret Review Ratings)
Sales Associate
in Onalaska, WI

"I've worked for Victoria's Secret for the past two and a half years. I love the brand, making it easy to sell products I feel passionate about on a daily basis. I love the amount of communication given from top level management to lower level employees. You feel very included and appreciated by the corporate managers of the company!"

in Kettering, OH

"Victoria's Secret is a great place to work, mainly becuase you get to work from home. I love their products and have been a loyal customer with them for over 10 years. I cannot rave enough of their bras especially."

Victoria's Secret (88)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Louis Vuitton (10)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is LF Stores (8)
Employee
in Honolulu, HI

"If you believe you could do so much more than what you are doing at Victoria’s Secret; leave. Your belief, and this review will guide you to the way you want to live. Yes you can get amazing deals on lingerie but, no amount of work you put into that company is worth you still feeling empty and unsatisfied. Take your experience and innovate into the creator you are. Victoria’s Secret does not care about the people who work there, they care about if you can meet satisfactory sales. They don’t care about your ideas or opinions just saying."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Temecula, CA

"The only down side is a work life balance."

Average Victoria's Secret Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2010 $2
Senior Manager
in Elmhurst, NY

"Limit brands is an exceptional place to grow and learn. It offers a great strategy to succeed."

Victoria's Secret Employee

"Victoria’s Secret was a great disappointment. After almost 4 years of service, I was terminated for contacting authorities about 3 young women who were shoplifting and threatening my staff. When the girls were apprehended they found merchandise and a weapon (nunchucks). There was no documentation, follow up, or suspension issued to me, and 3 weeks after the incident, I was terminated (effective immediately). Just 2 months before my maternity leave. I truly believe this was an act of retaliation because the HR manager and new DM (who are practically best friends) didn’t fancy my demands for a raise some months before, even though I was more than deserving of one. They are constantly sacrificing real talent and true leadership for people who know less and say yes. I learned that quality is of no value to this brand, but even their product has reflected that over the years. I would never recommend this company to anyone. The politics, the scandal, the prejudice, and all the cover-up will continue to bite them where it hurts."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Slidell, LA

"There is never a set schedule. I go from working 35+ hours, to only getting 5 hours the next week. The managers definitely pick favorites and push for sales. You get a lecture if you don't meet your goal every day even when it's almost impossible because of the store being so slow and no customers. It is a fun job, but you always feel as though your best isn't good enough. I love the other associates that I work with. It is definitely harder than most retail jobs. You will come home with sore feet every day that you work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Niles, OH

"They really work around your schedule and do not get upset if you have another job, They are very understanding that bills need to be paid and you need a second job. They do not get upset unlike some places I've worked for."

in Clinton, MI

"This is a good company to work for but the lack of communication and the lies that are told are trying at times. Management beats around the bush and blames upper management for things they cannot offer you as an employee."

Sales Associate
in Sioux City, IA

"I've worked for this company for 6 years. They don't pay or treat their employees very well for what they are expected to do."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Manassas, VA

"It is a great company to work for, but this location does not provide a lot of room for growth and has a lot to do as far as growing the sales of the company. Theft is prominent in this location and with no cameras or security and only two people working every two hours, it is impossible to stay on top of this problem."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Stock Assistant
in Nashville, TN

"I worked for Victoria's Secret for a little over a year. It was just a part time job to keep some money in my pocket during college. The environment was decent. I really don't have any complaints on the company."

in Reynoldsburg, OH

"Working here provides a very comfortable and flexible work environment as well as lots of chances to work with great people and learn a lot."

Gift Wrap Associate
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

"The company as a whole was one that I enjoyed working for. Specifically at the Gardens mall there were a lot of attitudes of entitlement within the management team."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5
Merchandise Flow Supervisor
in Irving, TX

"Victoria Secret is a great company to work for. However, I have found that they do not pay their supervisors what I think they should be compensated."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5