2.4
(based on 2 Tilly's Review Ratings)
1.0
5.0
2.0
Senior Programmer Analyst

"Parking is limited. Management doesn't care that sometimes you have to park a mile away and walk in.Salary is weak. Bonuses are weak.Management is harsh and ignorant when it comes to technology.Cameras watch you every minute of the day, and that is not an exaggeration. Rumors that microphones also secretly record you at meetings.Upper management was terrible and unorganized. Morale was low. I was criticized for things I had nothing to do with. I would write more but I have no more room."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Senior Programmer Analyst

"I worked for Tillys for one year and I found the management incompetent and intolerable. They have cameras spying on you all the time, even at your desk. Everything is disorganized."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

2.4
Tilly's (4)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Louis Vuitton (9)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is LF Stores (8)
Web Developer

"Tilly's is a great place to work. I have learned a lot and enjoyed my time working at Tilly's."

Inventory Control Supervisor
in City of Industry, CA

What do you like about working at Tilly's?

"I did but my work was not enough for them."

What don't you like about working at Tilly's?

"Not being understanding on medical leave. Even they received the fax note from my medical doctor . They still fire you."

"Great place to work but needs improvement on managing DC/ Inventory Carefully. My job was replace with a manager after managing inventory dept for 2 and 1/2 years. She always absent alot. that I have to cover all her duties. But DC manager was okay with her situation being absent."