(based on 51 Victoria's Secret Review Ratings)
Sales Specialist
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
Data Entry Processor

"Great company to work for."

Data Entry Processor
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

What do you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"My fellow associates are wonderful =) and of course the employee discount/gratis is sweet!"

"Be on time, wear nice clothes and act professionally."

What don't you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"My managers are extremely unhappy/moody so they tend to make my life at Victoria's Secret a living nightmare. The pay is very low even by retail standards, The customers are complete slobs so get use to fixing things over and over again which makes my job tedious! No work/homelife balance at all! High turnover rate for both employees and management due to the bad work environment!"

"Your lack of planning doesnt constitute my emergency. Get your act together and realize your associates have a life outside work (unlike you apparently)."

Person You Work For 1.6 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.4 / 5
Support You Get 1.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.2 / 5
in Boston, MA

"Not a great place to work if you value respect and integrity. This company has little for its associates."

What do you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"My coworkers. The store I worked for was like a small family. We hung out after shifts, and between classes at school. I still talk to a lot of the girls I worked with."

"Dress professionally, even to ask for and turn in an application. I had managers who would throw applications out from girls who showed up in jeans and a t-shirt."

What don't you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"The company promotes from within but at least half of the managers I worked with came from other companies, and experienced associates had to help train them.The constant battle for a raise: it was supposed to be based on merit, but that was totally subjective, depending on who your direct manager was and whether or not she liked you. Hours: For near three years, I was always scheduled on the same two days a week (I was part time for school) all of a sudden, I wasn't getting hours any more. After discussing it with my managers, they blamed the scheduling software (that had been in place the entire time I worked for VS). Last: Work/Life balance. No one should ever have to quit to spend time with a sick or dying relative. I saw this, the lack of compassion, and I was totally appalled. There was also a lack of consideration for girls in school, and pressure to open one's availability and to value their job at VS over college coursework."

"Provide benefits for part time employees, since they make up 90% of your workforce. Learn to respect your associates, again, because they make up 90% of your workforce. Actually promote from within, and train girls who really do want to move through the company instead of searching elsewhere for managers."

Bra Specialist
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2.1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.1 / 5
Company Culture 1.1 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Bra Specialist
in Fort Smith, AR

What don't you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"No pay, no growth, no insurance. Only worked there while in college. They only offer part time work. They only pay a little over minimum wage."

Corporate Trainer
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.9 / 5
Company Culture 4.8 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Sales Associate

"This company was not a career for me, it was simply a part time job that I had during school."

"Do your research and make sure that it is a company you do not mind working for."

in Pittsburgh, PA

"Although career advancement wasn't shown, I really enjoyed what the company stood for."

What do you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"I also liked the products that the company sold and I really enjoyed the people I worked with."

"Perspective employees should have an upbeat personality and always show kindness to clients."

What don't you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"The only thing I disliked about working for this company is that there was no room for career advancement."

"I think that the management team was right where they should be."

Assistant Manager
in Cincinnati, OH

"It was a great company years ago but due to the economy, layoffs have been company wide."

What do you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"The people I worked with and the customers were fun and open to change."

"Come with a lot of management stories and examples of leadership."

What don't you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"Long hours and having to work holidays."

"More diversity."

in Lincoln, NE

"They have been very accomodating while I have been job searching."

What do you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"I liked my management the best at Victoria's Secret they have been very helpful in asking me to come back while I continue my job search."

"Be sure to write down your schedule and double check with management to make sure that it is correct."

What don't you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"One of the most difficult things about Victoria's Secret was the amount of hours that fellow employees would ask to be filled if they could not make their shift. However, the others were not as willing to take on more shifts, there were only two or three people that were really dependable as far as taking extra shifts."

"Schedule more people than you think you would need in case someone does call in sick."