On average, employees at Sitel give their company a 3.2 rating out of 5.0 - which is 20% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Sitel employees are Customer Service Representatives submitting an average rating of 2.5.

(based on 37 Sitel Review Ratings)
2.7
"I've worked for Sitel Australia for a while, the business ethic is both alive with activity, continually supportive and competitive and recognizes the achievements of both individuals and group efforts. Being a support advisor my role consisted of inbound calls. These calls were always unique, challenging and rewarding for complicated issues, individual resolutions and hearing the various callers' backgrounds. The technology, communication and training provided was world-class."
Posted 7 years ago in Nashville, TN
in Dillon, SC

"Great trainers... Need to lengthen the training"

in San Angelo, TX

"I don't like the way they handle how they train and they let people get away with stuff."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Sitel (49)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Asset Acceptance Capital (18)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is ClearOne Communications (12)
Director of Operations
in Yukon, OK

"Working at Sitel for 15 years allowed me to teach people the fundamentals of communication and great customer service. They provide great benefits and the flexibility to work from home. If you are looking for an entry level position to hone your skills or a stay at home mom working for extra income Sitel has a place for you."

in Spartanburg, SC

"They have roaches!! Bathrooms are nasty. Microwaves are nasty. They haven’t vacuumed the whole I been there. It’s gross."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

Average Sitel Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
in Mexico, ME

"Great Company really bad Administration"

Management Analyst
in Remote, OR

"I worked for Sitel leading their global account management group supporting leading financial services companies. They have a strong leadership team and are positioned well for future growth."

in Covington, GA

"Sitel has been a good company to work for. To date, they have employed 75,000 associates that represent 27 countries and are present in 150 locations worldwide. However, because of how widespread this job is, working remotely with this company is standard, with there only being a baseline expected for all employees and not much room for growth."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Customer Service Specialist
in Lake Wales, FL

"When I worked for Sitel it was an awful experience. I had zero employer support. The technology never worked and instead of helping me to figure it out they just let me go. I feel I am a great asset to any company and I hope my next experience will be much greater!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Nashville, TN

"I love the people that I work with but training for both of the positions left a lot to be desired. I believe they would have much better agents with better training. Also, If you need help it is better to ask a fellow coworker to help you than to wait on a tea lead, most of them are rude and do not want to help. Other than that it is a great place to work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Milford, DE

"The job itself is very easy to do. The training is thorough but the only drawback is the constant changes that happen."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Las Vegas, NV

"The place was OK to work at. I had no issues or problems while I working there. I seemed to notice that there is a high turnover rate in the company with Technical Advisors."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Cellular Sales Associate
in Corning, NY

"The job itself was great. However, the internal politics were not.The way SOP's were changed almost every week. Sitting in the cube farm not being able to use things to relieve stress sitting on a computer for hours trying to do your job was very stressful. Since there was no face to face interaction, being able to set your desk the way you wanted, being able to have a radio or music device was desirable, however this was not allowed with this position. It was sitting at an empty desk all day."

Help Desk Support Advisor
in Nashville, TN

in Ocala, FL

"DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! Very poor management. People leave left and right. They find any little excuse to let you go. Do not supply you with the tools to get the job done. The pay stinks and the work will fry your brain. I repeat, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5