(based on 33 Sitel Review Ratings)
2.7
2.7
"I've worked for Sitel Australia for a while, the business ethic is both alive with activity, continually supportive and competitive and recognizes the achievements of both individuals and group efforts. Being a support advisor my role consisted of inbound calls. These calls were always unique, challenging and rewarding for complicated issues, individual resolutions and hearing the various callers' backgrounds. The technology, communication and training provided was world-class."
Posted 6 years ago in Nashville, TN
in Mexico, ME

"Great Company really bad Administration"

Management Analyst
in Remote, OR

"I worked for Sitel leading their global account management group supporting leading financial services companies. They have a strong leadership team and are positioned well for future growth."

Sitel (45)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Asset Acceptance Capital (18)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is ClearOne Communications (12)
in Covington, GA

"Sitel has been a good company to work for. To date, they have employed 75,000 associates that represent 27 countries and are present in 150 locations worldwide. However, because of how widespread this job is, working remotely with this company is standard, with there only being a baseline expected for all employees and not much room for growth."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Customer Service Specialist
in Lake Wales, FL

"When I worked for Sitel it was an awful experience. I had zero employer support. The technology never worked and instead of helping me to figure it out they just let me go. I feel I am a great asset to any company and I hope my next experience will be much greater!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Average Sitel Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
in Nashville, TN

"I love the people that I work with but training for both of the positions left a lot to be desired. I believe they would have much better agents with better training. Also, If you need help it is better to ask a fellow coworker to help you than to wait on a tea lead, most of them are rude and do not want to help. Other than that it is a great place to work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Milford, DE

"The job itself is very easy to do. The training is thorough but the only drawback is the constant changes that happen."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Las Vegas, NV

"The place was OK to work at. I had no issues or problems while I working there. I seemed to notice that there is a high turnover rate in the company with Technical Advisors."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Cellular Sales Associate
in Corning, NY

"The job itself was great. However, the internal politics were not.The way SOP's were changed almost every week. Sitting in the cube farm not being able to use things to relieve stress sitting on a computer for hours trying to do your job was very stressful. Since there was no face to face interaction, being able to set your desk the way you wanted, being able to have a radio or music device was desirable, however this was not allowed with this position. It was sitting at an empty desk all day."

Help Desk Support Advisor

in Ocala, FL

"DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! Very poor management. People leave left and right. They find any little excuse to let you go. Do not supply you with the tools to get the job done. The pay stinks and the work will fry your brain. I repeat, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Customer Service Representative
in Lake City, FL

"I worked with this company for 2 months and this was a horrible decision. They have no morals and the management doesn't care about their employees. This was like working in the ghetto! You get a LOT of customers who yell at you and bash and trash talk your company. You're not allowed to hang up on them and you just have to sit there and take the abuse. HORRIBLE COMPANY! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!"

Customer Service Representative
in Andalusia, AL

"I have worked for Sitel for cumulatively 2 years. As a rep we are valued by the company yet many times they look after their top managers while ignoring the normal and other agents that need assistance. But overall it is a great company that is still open and provides opportunities for the strong hearted."

Technical Support Representative
in Augusta, GA

"I dreaded going to work every day."

What do you like about working at Sitel?

"The pay was okay, and it was not hard to get full time hours."

"Before you apply, know that it is a thankless job."

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"The upper management wanted too much for what we were paid. The customers were very difficult a lot of the time."

"Think about what the employees have to go though before you make new decisions."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Global Voice Architect
in Nashville, TN

What do you like about working at Sitel?

"the amount of systems, and constant work stream of builds."

"Dont interview, just stay away - they are far short of being a good shop to work in."

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"the management. Too many young unseasoned managers in the wrong positions, just an overall disaster."

"Get ride of them and bring in season managers that can help with the vision and move the company forward"