Career Menu

688 Senior Account Executive Reviews

Senior Account Executives give their job an average rating of 3.7 out of 5.0. The Senior Account Executives happiest with their jobs are employed by Vault.com with an average rating of 0.0 while the Senior Account Executives least happy with their jobs work for Intercontinental Capital Group with an average rating of 1.1.

Submit a Review
"I really enjoy what I do! I get to meet amazing people and work within industries that make a difference in the world and I like believe that I am assisting in making that happen. I have been blessed with great personal gifts to bring to any company to help make the company better and the knowledge and experience that I have received here is fantastic!"
Posted 5 years ago in Lake Forest, CA
Senior Account Executive at Tower Equity
in Beverly Hills, CA
Senior Account Executive at VMAX Concepts
in Orlando, FL

"I had my own territory and was not "micro-managed". I was able to basically work my own hours as long as I hit my weekly goal. I was able to do things without checking in every time I had a personal appointment to go to. I was paid every week and paid very well. The president of the company is funny and laid back and I just loved working there."

Senior Account Executive at Yorktel
in Eatontown, NJ

"Love the sales hunting and closing thrill. Hate that fellow sales team is reluctant to hunt to find new business and to be bold to close business."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Account Executive at Enable Healthcare
in East Hanover, NJ

"Love interacting with my doctors and building a personal relationship with them. Can't say I hate anything about it, but love to be compensated for bringing in more money for the company."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Account Executive at Optomi
in Detroit, MI

"The work is fast and there is a level of pressure to continue to deliver, which is only a negative if you let it be one. I have the opportunity to engage daily with multiple interesting people and clients that afford me the chance to learn and discuss technologies, business drivers and trends."

Senior Account Executive at Marcus Evans

"I love the travel aspect and meeting new people. Hate the lack of employee lounge."

Senior Account Executive at Polaris Development
in Plymouth Meeting, PA

"I like my current job. Because I learned a lot from this position. I enjoy interviewing and training people. And also this job gives me opportunity to improve myself. But the only thing I don't like is about their payment (commission)."

Senior Account Executive at COMTRANS
in Lake Forest, CA

Senior Account Executive at Alicanto
in Palo Alto, CA

"I love being an Account Executive, meeting new people and really being that trusted adviser. I get a rush closing deals and establishing new client relationships that can help a C level executive really preform and make an impact to their organization."

Senior Account Executive at Viamedia
in Lexington, KY

"Love the ability to research new businesses, help businesses increase their sales. Hate the paperwork and reports. I understand that management needs to forecast but so much pressure on forecasting weekly - wish focus was more on monthly forecasting not week to week."

Senior Account Executive at Cadence Design Systems

"I love the independence, pay tied to success, and working with customers."

Senior Account Executive at WSP Financial Group
in Santa Clara, CA

"I love the schedule and I hate the telecommunications."

Senior Account Executive at Spectrum

"I like the fact that I can call on the whole state of Texas. This really opens up my potential opportunities. The thing that I like least is that we have way too much internal competition. Just in Austin we have around 40 reps on the sales floor along with inside sales and channel sales."

Senior Account Executive at Motorola Solutions
in Columbia, MD

"I like the flexibility and ability to be my own boss and chase the deals that I know I have a chance to win. Nothing is pushed down to me to do that I don't want to do. If I had to list something I hate, is when the customer has every intention of funding the the project you've been working on for so long, and then at the 11th hour,the funding is re-allocated to another project, and you end up missing quota, and it has nothing to do with you , yet you are still responsible at the AM."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Senior Account Executive at Efinancial Insurance Services
in Bellevue, WA

"Being able to run my own book of business."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like