83 Maxim Healthcare Services Reviews

Browse Maxim Healthcare Services Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 46 Maxim Healthcare Services Review Ratings)
2.5
2.7
in Fontana, CA

"Good entry-level position."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Canton, OH

"I've worked for this company since 2018. Easy work, flexible hours, make your own hours."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Maxim Healthcare Services (83)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Harlem Hospital Center (14)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Nightingale Home Healthcare (12)
in Orange, CA

"Great job for getting your foot in the door with special needs and education!"

in Salt Lake City, UT

"Maxim is a great company for leadership opportunities, career development, and learning the ins and outs of business in the entry level position. As an office staff, I have observed the company's difficulty with processing payroll and onboarding. Maxim seems to have frequent difficulty with paying their employees correctly, on time, or with the correct wage."

Average Maxim Healthcare Services Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2012 $2
2013 $2
Registered Nurse
in Greensboro, NC

"I've worked for Maxim in Florida and in NC for almost 12 years. Communication and conditions vary widely from location to location. Some great clients, some great recruiters, some great supervisors, others not so great. Decent benefits but not cheap. Overall have enjoyed working there but now looking to move on! :)"

Recruiter

"This company is amazing and gives you the tools to excel in your job."

Caregiver

"Taking care of these children is the greatest Experience that I love to do. One of my children is getting his BA from Hammonton university. I'm very happy with my children. All of these children are very smart and talented in their unique way."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Maxim Healthcare Services Employee

"It was a great place to work at"

in Oxnard, CA

"I am very appreciative of the experience I was able to gain from this insightful company."

Maxim Healthcare Services Employee

"The staff is the best in my location. They seem to care for everyone’s advancement and we all help each other. The competitive nature in office is almost a sister-brother relationship and we all mean well."

in Jacksonville, FL

"PLEASE beware don’t use this company for employment they have no morals. They will contact you at late hours, very unprofessional and will use slang and inappropriate language. They don’t see how hard you work and you won’t be appreciated. They give no benefits yet you can get insurance that is WAY over priced and covers nothing. They won’t stick up for you as their employee, you are just used as a commission and then forgotten. Until they decide to let you go. There “investigator” is obviously biased, which is understandable but they don’t care to hear you out, they just want to catch one or two words so they can use to justify why you will no longer be contracted. Look all over how low their reviews are for various positions. That says it all from a company. When you work for the company that you are being hired for depending on the company/staff it can be a great time and experience, but Maxim won’t care on how good the relationship and hard work your doing, they only care to collect that money. You are worthless. Just apply to the company directly. Don’t use them."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Pensacola, FL

"The last Service Coordinator before me walked out on this company. Now after working there, I know why from experience. Management doesn't support you or ensure your training goes as it is meant to. There is only one service coordinator to handle answering the phones and directing calls for 20+ people in the office, plus pull off scheduling staff to work with in home clients. I always worked early, and always stayed late, it became a very thank-less job. I had no life, always on call, always dealing with issues my boss should have been handling. Over worked and underpaid. It's not worth the stress and the loss of quality time with my family."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Maxim Healthcare Services Employee

"Do not recommend, poor management lead, hire new young people who have no experience in healthcare field, never stick around. Low or no culture diversity. Nurses are fake, put on fake smiles, put ethnic/black nurses under microscope. Give secret peaks, click good ol' boys, low pay, no benefits. No chance for raise, watch your back."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Medical Coder
in Ohio City, CO

"I worked there for a month as a remote medical coder. I did not have a coding manager and also had no communication with anyone I was coding for. After a month of coding, Maxim called me out of the blue and I was told they will not need me anymore. I had no warning or no proper training as to why I was getting fired."

in Minneapolis, MN

"No company should have a sign posted in the new hire computer area a sign that states something to the effect of if you choose not to decline the Hepatitis B series there will be a three-month delay in hiring. This appears to be an attempt to discourage people from excepting the hepatitis B series from Maxim when it is the law that the employer does indeed have to pay for this series of vaccinations for employees that might have access to body fluids. No worthwhile employer would ever discourage a new hire from being protected. No company with integrity would tell the nurse to cover up a blood spill rather than clean it up."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5