170 Keller Williams Realty Reviews

Browse Keller Williams Realty Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Keller Williams Realty give their company a 4.3 rating out of 5.0 - which is 12% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Keller Williams Realty employees are Executive Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Real Estate Associates also with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 113 Keller Williams Realty Review Ratings)
"My time with Keller Williams has been both educational, and empowering with one of the best training programs and technology. I have learned both managing and leadership skills not found in other places. I would recommend this company to any starting agent due to the training, available resources and remarkable leaders and coaches."
Posted 3 years ago in Henderson, NV
Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I enjoy working at Keller Williams Realty International. I've been there for a few years now, and it's been fun watching the phenomenal growth the company has experienced during that time. I have no plans to leave any time soon."

Senior Marketing Manager

"This is the best company I have ever worked for and I could not be happier getting to be on this amazing team! One of the few places that lives out their mission, vision and values so well."

Keller Williams Realty (170)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Taycor Financial (7)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Centralized Showing Service (5)
Director of Digital Design

"I've worked at KW since 2005 and love it as much now as the day I started. There is a strong sense of teamwork, family, and they put people before business. This is a unique place to work."

in Simi Valley, CA

"MREA model, Training education. Agents First! Culture. Your listings your leads. KW Cares!"

Average Keller Williams Realty Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Communications Administrator

"I love working at KWRI. I get to work with some of the most incredible people who bring humor, fun, brilliant ideas, and wonderful opportunities every single day. In my two years I have had the opportunity to learn and to participate in professional development and truly build my career. More than that, KWRI values "lives worth living." Which means my boss encourages me to use my PTO and have a healthy work/life balance. Plus, we just transitioned to a casual dress code... which I love!"

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I have been with KW for almost 10 years. KW is an extension of my family, and genuinely cares about me as a person. I am very lucky to work for such an amazing organization."

Sourcing Specialist

"I have worked at KWRI for 6 years. It is a company that truly cares about each employee. I work alongside some wonderful creatives that always challenge me to grow. I love that I am able to build my own career path."

Communications Specialist

"I've worked for Keller Williams Realty International for 3 years and it is the best and most professional company I have ever worked for. I have grown more professionally and personally while here at Keller Williams than I could have ever imagined. It has been a life changing experience and I wouldn't change it for the world."

Operations Coordinator

"I have been at KWRI for 11 years now and have enjoyed many different benefits during my tenure. One of the greatest benefits is how our company promotes from within. All employees are encouraged and supported to be in control of their growth and career paths. Being a part of the team here, means that you are part of the family. The culture is outstanding and the collaboration is bar none. Anyone who comes to work here, knows that it's a different environment and is the gold standard for companies with heart."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Broker
in Portland, OR

"I have been with Keller Williams Realty since 2004, the start of my real estate career. Great training and company culture is fantastic. It's a company that puts into you to help foster your success if you use the tools available."

in Hoboken, NJ

"Great energy! Young, motivated individuals, and strong successful women as leaders. I should have switched companies sooner!"

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I have been in the business for 15 years and only with KW for 1 1/2 years and it is the best move I have ever made!! Happiest place on earth!!"

Real Estate Broker
in Troy, MI

"I joined Keller Williams in 2005. And it was a life-changing moment I wish I had joined this company a long time ago. This is a company that is different than any other real estate company. It's built on the agents come first mentality. I love the belief system here and I see how we practice what we preach. The culture and the morale in each office is very high. It's truly a great company to work for."

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"Worked with KW since 2008 in the Team Leader/CEO position across various states. The company is incredible at leadership development and training; it is also focused on results and achievement at the highest level. If you're motivated by opportunity, this company has it. However, you'll have to perform well beyond ABOVE AVERAGE in order to get it."

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"Good company. Good pay. Good structure."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5