227 Keller Williams Realty Reviews

Browse Keller Williams Realty Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 170 Keller Williams Realty Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Keller Williams Realty International for 3 years and it is the best and most professional company I have ever worked for. I have grown more professionally and personally while here at Keller Williams than I could have ever imagined. It has been a life changing experience and I wouldn't change it for the world."
Posted 4 years ago in Austin, TX
in Simi Valley, CA

"MREA model, Training education. Agents First! Culture. Your listings your leads. KW Cares!"

Communications Administrator

"I love working at KWRI. I get to work with some of the most incredible people who bring humor, fun, brilliant ideas, and wonderful opportunities every single day. In my two years I have had the opportunity to learn and to participate in professional development and truly build my career. More than that, KWRI values "lives worth living." Which means my boss encourages me to use my PTO and have a healthy work/life balance. Plus, we just transitioned to a casual dress code... which I love!"

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I have been with KW for almost 10 years. KW is an extension of my family, and genuinely cares about me as a person. I am very lucky to work for such an amazing organization."

Sourcing Specialist

"I have worked at KWRI for 6 years. It is a company that truly cares about each employee. I work alongside some wonderful creatives that always challenge me to grow. I love that I am able to build my own career path."

Communications Specialist

Operations Coordinator

"I have been at KWRI for 11 years now and have enjoyed many different benefits during my tenure. One of the greatest benefits is how our company promotes from within. All employees are encouraged and supported to be in control of their growth and career paths. Being a part of the team here, means that you are part of the family. The culture is outstanding and the collaboration is bar none. Anyone who comes to work here, knows that it's a different environment and is the gold standard for companies with heart."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Broker
in Portland, OR

"I have been with Keller Williams Realty since 2004, the start of my real estate career. Great training and company culture is fantastic. It's a company that puts into you to help foster your success if you use the tools available."

in Hoboken, NJ

"Great energy! Young, motivated individuals, and strong successful women as leaders. I should have switched companies sooner!"

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I have been in the business for 15 years and only with KW for 1 1/2 years and it is the best move I have ever made!! Happiest place on earth!!"

Real Estate Broker
in Troy, MI

"I joined Keller Williams in 2005. And it was a life-changing moment I wish I had joined this company a long time ago. This is a company that is different than any other real estate company. It's built on the agents come first mentality. I love the belief system here and I see how we practice what we preach. The culture and the morale in each office is very high. It's truly a great company to work for."

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"Worked with KW since 2008 in the Team Leader/CEO position across various states. The company is incredible at leadership development and training; it is also focused on results and achievement at the highest level. If you're motivated by opportunity, this company has it. However, you'll have to perform well beyond ABOVE AVERAGE in order to get it."

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"Good company. Good pay. Good structure."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Realtor
in Palos Verdes Estates, CA

"Keller Williams is an excellent company to represent. The education and camaraderie provided in the office and from other agents is amazing."

Real Estate Agent
in Mesa, AZ
Relocation Professional
in Tustin, CA

"I have worked for Keller Williams over the past couple years. Great environment, very education driven. I enjoy everyone I work with."