247 Keller Williams Realty Reviews

Browse Keller Williams Realty Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 190 Keller Williams Realty Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Keller Williams Realty International for 3 years and it is the best and most professional company I have ever worked for. I have grown more professionally and personally while here at Keller Williams than I could have ever imagined. It has been a life changing experience and I wouldn't change it for the world."
Posted 5 years ago in Austin, TX
in Evergreen, CO

"A wonderful learning environment with support from a caring team manager and managing broker"

Real Estate Agent
in Chattanooga, TN

"Keller Williams is a great company to work for because their on-going training classes provide you with the skills you need to be successful. The staff is great and easy to get in contact with."

Real Estate Agent
in Laguna Niguel, CA

"Great questions asked. Right to the point. Quick and easy to fill up forms. I closed my Safari page by accident, however, when I got back to Jobot webpage, it automatically bumped me back to where I had left off my application. My favorite part was the donation section of questions, which made me feel good about giving opportunity to others to find a job all across the field of Jobot. Thank you for this opportunity. Sam Rafi"

in Osseo, MN

"Keller Williams is an incredible company! I thoroughly enjoy the CEO and management. They all are very supportive and are truly interested in my success."

Realtor

"I've been with KWLarchmont since 2019. At KW you are your own boss. The job as a realtor is 100% commission based. The industry is highly over populated especially in Los Angeles. KW is however a real player when it comes to technology. They are currently rolling out a complete software to change the industry."

Commercial Agent

"Great company! Great training!"

in Long Beach, CA

"Top work places in 2019, we have KW Family Reunion, BOLD, classes, speakers, Mega Camp, Team Player Real Estate Company."

in Frisco, TX

"I have worked for this company for over two years and moved up in the company as much as I could."

in Orlando, FL

"I’ve worked for Keller Williams at the Parks for a few months and it’s been like a second home for me. The culture and camaraderie within the company are second to none. You truly get the support you need to be successful in real estate with Leo, Megan and Zola at the helm. I would recommend any new or veteran real estate agent in the industry to interview and see the KW experience."

in Greensboro, NC

"I've worked for Keller Williams since 2015. It's culture, people, and drive toward being the most technologically savvy real estate company is unmatched, and it would be the only Real Estate company I would ever affiliate with. The leadership/systems/models will enable each sales person to hit their personal and professional goals."

Realtor Agent
in Peachtree City, GA

"Keller Williams is the best real estate company any realtor can every work for. Excellent work ethics and very very big on training."

in Clearwater, FL

"This is a very interesting company to work for."

Agent
in Santa Monica, CA

"As a brand new agent, who had just graduated college and passed the state exam I really had no idea what to expect. Keller Williams Realty was with me every step of the way, from my very first deal to my very first employee. Keller Williams showed me how to use my skills and knowledge I had obtained to become an effective leader and a strategist. Because of Keller Williams I learned to think big, aim high and create opportunities for my business. Thank you Keller Williams!"

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I recently started working at Keller Williams Realty Part-Time and love the flexibility you have for work. This job is helping me craft my conversations to the tee."

Real Estate Sales Professional
in Simi Valley, CA

"Working at Keller Williams for over 3 years has been an amazing experience. I have learned how to work with several different personalities. I have enjoyed the sales and buying end of real estate. Full satisfaction for my clients has been my number one goal and priority."