2.6
(based on 5 VF Outlet Review Ratings)
2.7
1.5
2.2
2.7
VF Outlet Employee
in West Frankfort, IL

"I was hired in 2004 part time at first. Promoted to team leader as well as full time soon after. Won the employee of the year in 2006 and many more awards throughout the years. Most of the equipment is at least 20 yrs old and most broken or patched. Corporate level unconcerned of store level issues. Store is very understaffed and on 2-6-17 company let most full time specialists go without notice or severance package. Now stores are struggling with the overwhelming amount of work without experienced staff."

Manager
in Arizona City, AZ

What do you like about working at VF Outlet?

"There are no expectations at this job. You come into work and put product out to the sales floor. Thats it. If you do that you'll have a long career with theses guys."

"If you want to bust your back for minimum wage, then this is the best place for you. If you have no intentions of moving away from you mommy's house, theen this is the place for you. I would reccomend this place as a good place to work."

What don't you like about working at VF Outlet?

"The upper level management in the division sucks. They seem to have been placed in their postions out of necessity not skill level. The DM I have is more concerned with peace and tranquility than actually addressing needs and issues. He himself is very un-professional but expects you to be very professional. When you receive you yearly review, you will not get an explaination as to what you did worng or what you need to do to improve. Questions during reviews are deflected and then time runs out your DM now has to pack up for the day. As a manger you are expected to wor a minimum of 45 hours, but that is only enforced in some stores and with some people. The GM in our store is lucky to be in the store for 35 hours, but our DM is too out of the loop to know. Even if he did know he doesn't have the managerial courage to confront the manager. The pay is terrible. As I stated earlier, it is probably because there is no expectations from the upper level managers, but as a manager you do a lot of hard work. Lifting and moving heavy piles of clothes, using heavy equipment, doing most of the repairs in your store..."

"I would make sure that the people doing all the work are getting paid for the work they do. I would work to figure out the shipping and recieciving process to simplify it so the store don't waste half thier day trying to recieve the product."

VF Outlet (7)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Auction.com (5)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
Sales Associate
Person You Work For 2.5 / 5 People You Work With 1.7 / 5 Work Setting 1.4 / 5
Support You Get 1.4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.2 / 5
Company Culture 1.3 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Sales Associate
in Costa Mesa, CA

"This always felt like a job and never gave me the opportunity that it could be a career for me."

Person You Work For 4.5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Way You Work 2.5 / 5

Average VF Outlet Ratings in the Past 2 Years

2012 $1
Shipping Trainer
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.4 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.6 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.6 / 5
VF Outlet Employee

"Fast pace work environment, upscale."

Customer Service Associate
in Mineral Wells, TX

"I loved me job at the vf outlet"

What do you like about working at VF Outlet?

"I love my employers and fellow employees"

"Just smile and use your manners!"

What don't you like about working at VF Outlet?

"It was hot becaus we had a tin roof"

"I have none they were great!!!"