227 Keller Williams Realty Reviews

Browse Keller Williams Realty Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 170 Keller Williams Realty Review Ratings)
"My time with Keller Williams has been both educational, and empowering with one of the best training programs and technology. I have learned both managing and leadership skills not found in other places. I would recommend this company to any starting agent due to the training, available resources and remarkable leaders and coaches."
Posted 6 years ago in Henderson, NV
Director of Investments

"After spending a few years at this company, I find myself ready for a bigger challenge."

in Metairie, LA

"I've worked for the company for 3 years and find the staff helpful and truly concerned about the success of every REALTOR. The technology and training is above any in the industry and the income opportunity is only limited by the individual. It's the only choice when choosing a Broker."

in Charleston, SC

"Keller Williams is what it is."

in Rockwall, TX

"Very good company to work for."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Waxahachie, TX

"Being a state REALTOR isn't all to enthusiastic unless you are getting high volume or high value. The entire system is designed as a multilevel marketing or legal pyramid scheme with little to no help at all. KW especially is all about bringing in as many people as possible without a means and simply pushes them through motivational coursework to "keep pushing forward." It's quite a joke, you're better off starting as a middle-aged job dropout where all of your circle is buying or selling and knows people who do so otherwise your resources will dry up almost instantly."

in Cincinnati, OH

"no comments at this time for review."

Realtor
in Clermont, FL

"After 35 years with the Army (21 on active duty and an additional 14 as a civilian employee) I had no idea what to expect from a career in real estate, the KW systems, models and culture made my transition so easy! Lovin life."

in Birmingham, MI

"Great culture if you join with a book of business. The level of expertise and expectation is very high. Staff and leaders are not active producers so the old way of doing things often is missing in new associates. It’s a very expensive place to work. It caps at $27,000 for individuals plus $3,000 yearly There are franchise fees and desk fees. But if you want a great office with lots of training it’s definitely worth the money your first year."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Realtor Agent
in Oxnard, CA

"I interviewed different Brokerages before choosing KW. KW has supported my growth as a Realtor,pushed me toward success in a difficult industry. They are the only Brokerage that provides ongoing education for FREE! Moving forward KW is not replacing Agents with technology, but building technology to support us!!! Great team!"

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I've worked for KW since 2016. The overall culture of KW is an incredibly welcoming, nurturing, and loving environment."

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I have worked here for many years. I have to say that since the CGI and John Davis took over, The pressures put on the staff of Keller William franchise offices has increased 100 fold. Gary Kellers ambition to be the biggest has destroyed the culture which only still exist because of the agents and market center staff."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Keller Williams Realty Employee

"Six years with KW and each year is better and better. Great culture, great training, great income. I broke through the $1 million mark in gross commissions in 2016. Hope to double it this year."

Keller Williams Realty Employee

"I enjoy working at Keller Williams Realty International. I've been there for a few years now, and it's been fun watching the phenomenal growth the company has experienced during that time. I have no plans to leave any time soon."

Senior Marketing Manager

"This is the best company I have ever worked for and I could not be happier getting to be on this amazing team! One of the few places that lives out their mission, vision and values so well."

Director of Digital Design

"I've worked at KW since 2005 and love it as much now as the day I started. There is a strong sense of teamwork, family, and they put people before business. This is a unique place to work."