(based on 438 Kaiser Permanente Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Kaiser for over 30 years. Great company pay and benefits. Highly recommend Kaiser as an employer."
Posted 3 years ago in Los Angeles, CA
Cyber Security Intern

"I interned for Kaiser Permanente for 3 months. It was a fun job and I gained a lot experience in cybersecurity. The company is a great company to work for."

Build Release Manager
in Pleasanton, CA

"Excellent job environment"

Kaiser Permanente (698)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Harlem Hospital Center (14)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Nightingale Home Healthcare (12)
Senior Project Manager
in Oakland, CA

"I have been at Kaiser for the past 6 years. I provided a great opportunity to learn and grow."

Marketing Specialist
in Hercules, CA

"Great company, I don’t know too much yet, but I’m hoping to be given a chance to work with the company."

Average Kaiser Permanente Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Silver Spring, MD

"I worked for KP for 2 years and it's a great company with a full of skilled and passionate people."

in Fremont, CA

"Great company, provides many opportunities for people to learn and growth their skill sets. Can be difficult to progress and move up from your position for varying reasons, but overall provides you with a great network."

in Coronado, CA

"Kaiser Permanente has an excellent procedure when it comes to resolving issues. You are expected to triage calls and determine what steps to take to resolve the issue. If you are able to solve the issue on your own, make sure to include the Knowledge Base article for a better QA score. If you're unable to solve it, you can either contact advanced support for an assist or escalate to the necessary support group. They have a well-organized system when it comes to fulfilling customer expectations"

Recruiter
in Pasadena, CA

"I've worked at Kaiser Permanente since graduating from college and it has been nothing but a valued experience. I started off as an associate, supporting multiple recruiters, and grown to hold more responsibilities in System Administration, Sourcing, and to holding my own desk as a Recruiter. Due to the unforeseen pandemic, our department needed to downsize and I was laid-off. I am looking for an opportunity where I can continuously grow and become a greater asset to the company."

Senior Manager
in Oakland, CA

"Kaiser Permanente is a complicated bureaucracy with a regional variation that makes IT standardization a challenge. In overseeing IT support, KP's business leadership relies heavily on consultants and standardized professional practices (project management, process improvement) to ensure IT services are managed in accordance with industry standards. Many IT staff find it less fulfilling than working at more directly managed technical organizations. And yet, the KP mission and organizational value of community service; the humanistic leadership tone; and the unique features of the benefits package such as a retirement pension; these make Kaiser an employer of choice for many."

in Oakland, CA

"I worked in several departments throughout the organization and it was hit or miss. Some departments were great and others were problematic. My current position with the organization was problematic, but there are departments like KPIT or some TPMG departments where KP can be a great place to work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Kaiser Permanente Employee

"Supporting audits and investigations into data discrepancies. During my recent time at Kaiser, I was in charge of addressing and resolving member reinstatement requests. Many of the issues revolved around issues related to paperwork processes, escalations to correct internal personnel, and data accuracy. Through this work, I was able to develop comprehensive business analyses and projections for management that enabled me to leverage data in their operational decision making."

in Oakland, CA

"Great Management, work ethics and great team to work with in the IT department."

Care Management Specialist

"I have worked for Kaiser Permanente for approximately 6 months so far, and I can say that I have learned so much and gained first-hand experience that I needed to progress further into the healthcare industry. The employees truly care about the quality of care that patients receive and are adamant about the patient's best interest. This is such a refreshing and inspiring environment to be apart of if you are especially passionate about people and finding new solutions to problems in the healthcare system."

in Pleasanton, CA

"I have worked for Kaiser Permanente for 14 years and I believe in the mission and vision that have developed to provide affordable and quality healthcare for our consumers. If you join IT though, you need to be prepared for constant organizational changes which sometimes deter the progress that can be made."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Walnut Creek, CA

"Great workplace. Accept diversity. The company cares for their employees."