(based on 451 Kaiser Permanente Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Kaiser for several years. They are a wonderful company to be in. Their compensation package is one of the best I have ever seen. There is also very strong job stability. Employee firings are very rare, and layoffs are almost unheard of. They also encourage you to voice your opinions, and let them know how you feel."
Posted 6 years ago in Pasadena, CA
Construction Superintendent
in Placentia, CA

"I have worked for kaiser for 15 years advancing from a carpenter apprentice to construction superintendent. Kaiser has been a great place to work and grow."

Project Manager
in Panorama City, CA

"I’ve worked with Kaiser Permanente for 3 years and I’ve had the best experience working with my team, management and clients."

Kaiser Permanente (711)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Harlem Hospital Center (14)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Nightingale Home Healthcare (12)
Senior Business Process Analyst
in Oakland, CA

"I worked for Kaiser for four years and found it to be a well verified company and long tenured . Compensation and benefits were good. they believed in ongoing training and upgrade. Promotions were available if you had an interest to apply. Great company to work for,"

in Aurora, CO

"Great benefits, great job duties. Hard to move up in the company and the environment and technology is lacking innovation and inspiration."

Average Kaiser Permanente Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Business Analyst
in Renton, WA

"I’ve worked on a contract role for Kaiser Permanente for a few months. I enjoy healthcare and enjoy learning from others. I think they have a space for everyone."

UI Developer
in Pleasanton, CA

"Really like to work with this kind of cool environment. No Pressure and always willing to complete my job done on time. People at management level and leadership level are very good and supportive, and helpful. Giving enough time to learn and get the knowledge.. I highly recommend to others to work for this company."

Kaiser Permanente Employee

"Excellent Work Life Balance. Strong Diversity program"

in Oakland, CA

"I’ve work for Kaiser Permanente for over 15 years. I have found and have had the opportunity to grow and learn and develop through collaboration and engaging. Which has allowed me to be successful in my field"

in Burbank, CA

"I worked for Kaiser Permanente for 3 months helping with marketing and production projects. I work collaboratively with everyone."

in Woodland Hills, CA

"This department already has a reputation of,”do not work there.” I had already worked in imaging at this facility for 18 years when offered a job in that department. So I thought everything would be OK. After 9 years of a hostile work environment, sexual abuse,management ignoring requests to step in, I made one mistake one day from being so nervous. I was on administrative leave for two weeks. After returning, the head of the hospital looked me in the eye and said,”I can’t do anything about the situation in the department”I “”sucked it up” and got through two more years and retired.I moved 500 miles away. Before I knew it, one MD I worked with was now moving into my neighborhood in Sacramento, just as he had done in Los Angeles.Four years after being stalked in my neighborhood, I moved to Portland,Oregon.Another 850 miles north, 5 complaints to Kaiser Permanente, the California Medical Board, three reports to police,still, nothing has been done to slow this MD down. I have reason to believe he has hacked my Internet to look into my home and currently setting up protection to avoid his intrusion into my new home. But I got into this profession to help people, not live this nightmare. Do Not Work Here!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Manager
in Burbank, CA

"good company but growth opportunities are less."

Kaiser Permanente Employee

"I've worked in the Healthcare industry for 18yrs and coming to form California to Seattle to work for Kaiser Permanente Washington felt like a dream come true until I deal with poor management practices and a lack of employee appreciation. Other problems such as micromanaging, shorting the unit on staff, and lack of resources. I really wish they follow the lead of Kaiser in California and then I might just be a great place to work."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Cyber Security Intern

"I interned for Kaiser Permanente for 3 months. It was a fun job and I gained a lot experience in cybersecurity. The company is a great company to work for."

Build Release Manager
in Pleasanton, CA

"Excellent job environment"

Senior Project Manager
in Oakland, CA

"I have been at Kaiser for the past 6 years. I provided a great opportunity to learn and grow."