(based on 48 Intertek Group Review Ratings)
Data Systems Coordinator

"I've worked for intertek twice in my lifetime. Both times have been very rewarding. I leaned a lot and had great managers."

Assistant Lab Manager
in Essington, PA

"Good company to work for."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Plano, TX

"good compensations, very chill environment."

Auditor
in Lowell, MA

"I have worked for Intertek being MNC with more than 140 years old in the field of assurance, testing, inspection & certification services, with more than 45000 people working in more than 100 countries."

Average Intertek Group Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2010 $2
Project Engineer
in Farmingdale, NY

"Multinational plantation, ponzi, corporate pyramid scheme company. Share holders come first. Zero acknowledgment of worker effort. Unwilling to invest in equipment to do job. Willing to sell job any way. Management unwilling to acknowledge costly technical challenges because they are blinded by the potential of top line revenue. Same mistakes made over and over again in perpetuity. Quote job to get it in the door and build something/anything right now with out requiring drawings and specifications because that may cause a point of resistance to a business transaction. Because of this cascading impasses prevent job completion. Employee retention not part of business model. Constant training/ retraining because company wants only the cheapest labor. Because no one is employed long enough at the company to see a project from beginning to end from a technical perspective. All the same mistakes will be made again in the next project and the project after that. Lots of poor business decisions at corporate level like renting equipment for higher rates when they could have been financed new for a lower monthly cost. Company would rather operate perpetually inefficient rather then fix the inefficiencies because they are unable to see beyond the budget for any given month. Higher pay for workers is out of the question because there is nothing left over after operational inefficiencies coupled with shareholder greed. Having spent 7 years at the company, putting in over 1,000 hrs of unpaid overtime to build division from nothing, all gains that could of been allocated to the worker consistently went to the share holders. Inflation adjusted negative growth for workers to boost bottom line transferring wealth to share holders as they coast off the cannibalization of the company. A systemic problem in the modern day economy caused by the inflationary monetary polices that criminal counterfeiting rackets like the central banks are committed to."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Technical Writer
in Kent, WA

"It was a fine workplace but unfortunately was a bit out-dated. I left because I would prefer to work in a more challenging and competitive environment"

in Lake Forest, CA

"Hshahehxbznabshshshzbxbdbsbzbbxndns"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Inspection Engineer
in Delhi, IA

"STARTED CAREER THERE IT INSPIRES OTHERS TO MOVE AND WORK ON. WORK IN A SYSTEMATIC WAY. BASE FOR CAREER GROWTH. GOOD ENVIRONMENT TO WORKAROUND. POSITIVE VIBES. SUPPORTING STAFF. INTERTEK INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED HELPS EMPLOYEES TO WORK WITH FLEXIBILITY BASED ON INDIVIDUAL ROLES."

in Plano, TX

"I have worked in Intertek Mexico for almost 3 years. I have learnt a lot of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification projects). So, I consider that the experiences that I have are priceless."

in Yorktown, VA

"Intertek is a flexible job but management isn't good"

in Toronto, ON

"I’ve worked at this company for 3.5 years. It’s been amazing and I have achieved so much in such little time which of reflected through global recognition and promotions. However it is now time for a new challenge."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

".................................."

in Mississauga, ON

"Your review should be helpful to people researching companies."

Inside Sales Representative
in Lake Forest, CA

"I’ve worked for Intertek for more than two years. I’ve found that Intertek is one of the most trusted in Innovative Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification Solutions companies. Intertek is an industry leader with more than 44,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries."

Chemical Technician
in San Antonio, TX

"Worked since 2016, was given a role that allowed me to continue to learn as I was there. I was given several tests I managed in the chemical laboratory and quickly able to pick up more over time."