(based on 62 Fry's Review Ratings)
Fry's Employee

"I have worked at Fry’s for over 20 years. It’s been a joyride working in the store and learning experience working on the other side of the business. I look forward on the next challenge that I would encounter on the next chapter of my career."

PC Technician
in Woodland Hills, CA

"I've worked at Fry's Electronics since 2015. Working there I have experienced a lot with customer service, Sales, and IT. Currently I am an IT technician there and love my job. I learn something new everyday and advance in my skills. I would say it is an excellent place to start at as a IT technician. However, as it is a retail store there is not much room for advancement and would to get compensated more for my services."

Fry's (102)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is E-Plus (7)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Verifi (5)
PC Technician
in Woodland Hills, CA

"I have worked for Frys electronics for a little over 4 years now. It’s is not the greatest environment to work simple because it is a retail business, however I learned a lot from working there. It is a good first job especially if you want to be a pc technician. I learned a lot of things along the way, excellent customer service, salesman experience, and expert in pc repair. Management could be a little better but then again it’s a restock business and not much can be done about it."

Merchandising Supervisor
in Duluth, GA

"I worked for Fry's Electronics for just under five years. I originally worked at the Fishers, IN location as a department manager. When I moved to Georgia, I transferred to their Duluth, GA location and took the role of Merchandise Supervisor. Fry's Electronics is a retailer of consumer electronics headquartered in San Jose, CA. They have thirty-four retail stores in nine states. Fry's Electronics was a good employer that afforded me many growth opportunities during the course of my employment. The compensation was adequate. I quit the job to attend college full-time."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Average Fry's Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Fry's Employee

"My Name is Eduardo Saclolo with 10 years Buying Experience, Successful at building and leading world-class teams within the purchasing, sales and marketing departments .Strong business acumen with the ability to execute a wide range of sales management and marketing strategies designed to establish market presence as well as increase revenues and profitability. A top rated, proven performer who easily moves from vision and strategy to implementation with a consumer products. Strength and proficiencies includes, Major Corporate Sales Management ,Purchasing & Procurement, Account & Business Development, Vendor Contract Negotiation I have enclosed my resume for your review. I look forward to further discussing opportunities with your company. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, please call me at my mobile phone at (925)325-0696."

Fry's Employee

"It required interaction with customers and required strong verbal communication. You must have strong knowledge about the products. There's a lack of managers in the store, so the current managers try their best to maintain a good working environment for employees and a friendly/welcoming environment for customers."

Software Developer

"I have worked for Fry's since 2006, and it is time for me to look a new opportunity."

in Hanford, CA

"Never have the proper tools to complete job, no communication between home office, management and employees. Bad pay. Little chance to move up. Management never at work or lazy. Company never shows appreciation for its employees. Really cheap company. Best part is getting paid weekly and co workers."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Fremont, CA

"I've worked at Fry's Electronics for just over a year. On the plus side, it was a friendly working environment with respectable people I could say I was happy to work with. However, the commission system is the most broken I've ever seen, with most products not even paying anything, like a $2,000 TV just because it wasn't the one the company wanted me to sell. If you're looking for an hourly wage position, then Fry's might be a decent place to work at, but DO NOT apply there if you're looking for a sales job."

in Fremont, CA

"I've worked for Fry's Electronic for 4 years. The management needs to be improved."

Programmer Analyst

"I have worked with Frys for almost 2.5 years now and I have strong rapport with my team members but the only flaw is they do not move to new technologies available in the market"

Fry's Employee

"Working at Fry's Electronics, prepare to be amazed at how you will be forced to screw people over. Day in and day out, I have to turn people away with simple problems or defer to somebody else and "pass the buck" as it where, because my job description says so. I've watched families get the raw end of the deal because an associate was too ignorant to think 5 minutes into the future. Don't work here."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Wireless Sales Associate
in Burbank, CA

"I've worked for 3 computer and electronic companies since 1999. I found them to have an emphasis on innovation and customer service. Fry's Electronics has more than 90 branches and more than 900 staff."

Fry's Employee

"Simply tired of not being allowed to do my job. I want to work hard but I spend too much time having to wait on people who don't seem to care. Harsh I know but it is mentally draining."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Anaheim, CA

"Worked as a computer merchandiser at Fry's. It's decent for a college kid looking for a summer job, especially if you love computers."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5