7 Fry's Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Fry's Reviews by Job Title →
in Hanford, CA

"Never have the proper tools to complete job, no communication between home office, management and employees. Bad pay. Little chance to move up. Management never at work or lazy. Company never shows appreciation for its employees. Really cheap company. Best part is getting paid weekly and co workers."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Fremont, CA

"I've worked at Fry's Electronics for just over a year. On the plus side, it was a friendly working environment with respectable people I could say I was happy to work with. However, the commission system is the most broken I've ever seen, with most products not even paying anything, like a $2,000 TV just because it wasn't the one the company wanted me to sell. If you're looking for an hourly wage position, then Fry's might be a decent place to work at, but DO NOT apply there if you're looking for a sales job."

in Fremont, CA

"I've worked for Fry's Electronic for 4 years. The management needs to be improved."

Fry's Anonymous Employee

"Working at Fry's Electronics, prepare to be amazed at how you will be forced to screw people over. Day in and day out, I have to turn people away with simple problems or defer to somebody else and "pass the buck" as it where, because my job description says so. I've watched families get the raw end of the deal because an associate was too ignorant to think 5 minutes into the future. Don't work here."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Fry's Anonymous Employee

"Simply tired of not being allowed to do my job. I want to work hard but I spend too much time having to wait on people who don't seem to care. Harsh I know but it is mentally draining."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Anaheim, CA

"Worked as a computer merchandiser at Fry's. It's decent for a college kid looking for a summer job, especially if you love computers."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Fry's Anonymous Employee

"The job is challenging and I enjoy the work as a whole but the problem comes in when you've been an MT longer then you've been a Tech and when the management staff offers you a promotion the raise is so small that its laughable."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5